Indradhanush - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing updates Nisha...👏
Mr. and Mrs. Misra are dolls!  It is so nice to see how much they care about Neel and his happiness!  That kind of relationship is pretty rare I think-in the traditional setup!

Nice save by Gurpreet---eek!  

I am feeling really bad for Suvi-she really has had bad luck with relationships. 😭
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's easy to let go of a person or a partner specifically when you are emotionally drained out or done with, hatred and rejection is easier to deal with against someone for then you are at an advantage of not letting someone rule your life, it's like you have the upper hand but love is where complications arise, to know and to realise and to practically deal with "life" and to accept that whom you loved so much shall never be a part of your future or your present, there we are slaves to our fate and destiny.

Loving someone is very difficult especially when you know that love is alive but the person is dead; In case of betrayal you know that the person maybe alive but that love you once felt is forever dead.

Neel and Suvecha both have their demons to deal with, one has to make more space for loving a living being while other has to bring to life the emotion that is dead for half a decade.
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
At times I don't want Neel to move on and I want him to grieve for his dead wife but when I see Suvi, all alone I want them to get together soon but I'm still not comfortable with the idea of their marriage so soon. I know it's unacceptable in India but they should start seeing each other without thinking about marriage. This will make them happy and happier parents mean happy kids. Sometimes they don't need two parents when one can play all roles
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sudhi, i totally get what you are saying.
I am Ok them dating. My concern when they date would be kids.

How they will take it on their own and then what of someone passes nasty remarks about the Neel and/or Suvi to their kids.

That would be tough to handle.

You really don't care what people who dont matter tell but when someone dear gets affected one might go on back foot.

Even reverse is possible. They might just go ahead and legalize the relationship. 
charlie1950 thumbnail
Hot and cold that's what I feel

Nisha first u made them come closer and all those kisses
made us breathless 
Now ur keeping them apart it's like throwing cold water on a winter day and it left me wondering where did all the heat go

Suvi seems to be at the receiving end of bad fortune especially in relationships. B it with men or even with her own sister. Tai I don't even want to talk about her.really feel for her.her being alone in this big bad world trying her best for herself and her daughter. 
Whereas Neel seems to had it all but lost a lot with  nupur passing away but still have solid relationship with both sides of his family 
Its easy to float in love story but when reality comes knocking on ur door how can u ignore that.
We all were going delerious with Neel and suvi but life is much more then just 2 people .
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
👏👍🏼 Charlie. 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mujhe Aaj Neel thoda self centred sa laga...I guess it's the wrong word to use, but I felt that for someone who has been obsessing over the fact that he needs to see Suvi, is so super attracted towards her, would want at least texting relationship if nothing else, he did respond coldly. Agreed that his in-laws are over and he's busy and its down memory lane etc etc, but it's not right naa. Wo Bechaari ne Aaj  khud initiative liya and you kind of behave as if she is just some casual office person asking questions and you answer in monosyllables!!!! Not done pandit ji. If this is one thing he wants, he needs to work at it, not according to his own convenience or nothing else to do. A bit miffed at him. Feel so much for Suvi, wo kis se apni loneliness baatein??? Suvi Jane de use, let him obsess over his wife, it's his right to do so but you leave him alone,  dont give him bhaav. If he wants you he needs to,prove himself! 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

TRANSITIONS

Concern in their hearts discernment in their eyes

Hope for his future and respect for his struggle

Wherever he goes love and care seem to arrive

Scorn in her heart censure in her eyes

Malice and ill will towards her and prayers she suffers

Whispered conjectures, self styled moral guardians troll her

Men crave one thing from her pass lecherous glares

Volunteer help with clear expectations in return

Misery seems to precede her ensuring simple pleasures are denied

He had shown through his actions, persisted in expressing

The difference she was making how the craving for her was driving him sleepless

She cares for the child more than him is possessive of the attention he receives from payal and her likes

The feeling for and of the other not longer restricted to the heart alone

They are each aware of the way the other feels beneath the clothes

When the equation is altered and responses become measured

She will recoil and return to her insecure state feeling rejected, unwanted and uncared.

beautysleep. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry neel you did very wrong...i cant understand him..he is the one obessed over suvi...now behavong lik this..suvi dont give any bhav to him now on...let him deceide what he want...nisha why did you make suvi very lonely...she does not have even one friend..all are obessed with nupur how will suvi live there..plz nisha get her one guy friend..who dont expect any physical things from her...plz introduce one temporary charcter...it will increase suvi confidence...and also neel...plz consider my request nisha...because of your writing i feel for them as they are all...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ishruhi

Then what happened?????

Good question!!!
😉