Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This is big. More power to her!
Hazardous thumbnail
I was about to talk shit about the overhyped talentless Olivia Munn but looks like my job has been done for me, if there's anyone who should feel like a fish out of water it's her...especially if she's presenting a major award. Priyanka is headed in a great direction, she'll be exposed to a different target audience and the cream of the crop in the industry, congrats to her:)
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow happy for PC 👏  but why shouldnt it matter that she is a BW actress its definetely one of the facts why she is presenting besides that her show is on ABC. PC is a top actress in India and maybe they want also more Indian people to watch it. Tv actresses and first season never got the chance to be a presenter at the Oscars. Soo well done PC good going I hope if you do Hollywood movies you choose good ones.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't help but think this is because of the Oscars too white controversy but nevertheless it's an amazing opportunity and I'm so happy for her ❤️
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
It's NOT because of the Oscars controversy that she's in the awards show. I predicted this last year the moment she signed onto Quantico. ABC hosts the Oscars year after year and they routinely plug their shows during the ceremonies (hence Viola Davis and Kerry Washington keep popping up again and again)

Bringing PC just gives em a chance to promote Quantico during the ceremony nothing more. It's a bigger achievement that she attends something like SAG, which is not connected to her show's channel

Anyways, congrats to her! I hope she picks a fabulous dress for the ceremony!Edited by rosetreasures - 8 years ago
GreenFlash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow PC is really going places. Good for her. 
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They're covering their behinds after the severe backlash they got for all white nominees. But hey, at least it's a start. Good on pc👍🏼
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is already going strong. So proud of her.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is huge!! Feels proud. Not just as an Indian but as a girl too. No other bw actor has had such a strong hold in hw till now. And i think more than jst hardwork shes taking just the right moves to be there. Shes the talk of the town n all over the hw media which is great. Hope she keeps rocking it.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The Academy themselves say why the presenters have been chosen in the link of their tweet! 

These artists have enriched the international moviegoing experience with a range of memorable work from the comic to the profound," Hudlin and Hill said. "In the process, they have won over millions of fans, and we count ourselves among them."

👏