Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

MashableVerified account @mashable
The Oscars add Quincy Jones, Kerry Washington, Priyanka Chopra to presenters list: http://on.mash.to/20Ck1Lg  pic.twitter.com/gkL8BlIHWP

Embedded image permalink
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dang!! πŸ˜² 
PC sure is on the right path to a great HW career. So proud of her. πŸ˜³
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Pardon my cynicism but I think this is Oscar's way of making up for the all white nominees backlash. Too late to do anything about the nominees, but they can certainly show diversity with their presenters now.  

Quantico is a hit but not a huge hit.  There really isn't any extraordinary hype about her or the show here in the states.  Still, she's ceasing the opportunities and getting her face and name even more out there.  Good for her!  I just hope she doesn't do any facial acting like she did at SAG πŸ˜•

@Bold: Absolutely agree with this!
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
JustJared.com @JustJared  

The second wave of #Oscars presenters includes a Bollywood star, a Korean actor, and more! http://jus.tj/119x 

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to PC!
This is prb the Oscars adding diversity after the huge backlash over their white af nominees. 

They added Kerry and Lee Byung-hun who's a huge Korean celeb. 

But cheers to diversity! Love that PC will be there 
sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: grounder

Wow .. already at Oscars?😲... It's kool but makes me wonder how she is getting such high profile gigs. Agreed that she has real strong credentials being an ex-Miss World and a successful Bollywood actor, but never knew all that could help her THIS much in Hollywood. Whoever is backing her, not sure how she got them to back her up this much. She is really going strong sooo soon. Good for her, proud of her but can't stop being skeptical of HOW she has managed it so far so soon.

She's represented in Hollywood by WME: William Morris Endeavor, THE biggest Talent Agency in Hollywood.
They have all the biggest stars: from Matt Damon, Denzel Washington, Ben Affleck, Emma Stone, Kevin Bacon, Kevin Costner, Steve Carell, Quentin Tarantino, just to name a few.
You cannot get bigger than her agency.
They own the NFL, IMG and other big names.
The most powerful agency in Hollywood.
They are in music, sport, dramas, you name it.
They represent Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga etc...
She's in good hands.

I'm not even Indian but I'm super proud of her.

Pave the way girl and go for it!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's a combination of her talent agency + ABC + need for diversity + Hollywood's curiosity for Priyanka ... she's in the right place at the right time! Good for her!! So happy for PC! πŸ˜Š Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
Dang girl, she is sure making waves in Hollywood πŸ‘πŸΌ

Personally I think Hollywood is intrigued and excited about Bollywood industry and they r trying to merge the gap so they can get more audience in part of the world where Bollywood rules, and who better to do it than ex miss world with successful Bollywood actor who is known world wide.Edited by Mistyy - 8 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess PC was added to show diversity atleast in presenting awards.  Yeah she isn't as well known but if Olivia Munn is included, PC is any day better and talented than her. What has Olivia Munn done in the industry other than showcase her boobs everywhere. Edited by Error_404 - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow thats awesome. πŸ˜² πŸ‘
Congrats PC. U rock girl. πŸ₯³