Yellowboot thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing update
beautifully written 👏👏
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This reminds me of the Khushi from the show. Always forgiving , eternally hopeful... Hope she gets stronger and he treats her with respect and not take her for granted
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Favvv updateee
Con soon 
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanya_vi

Very well written! While watching the show I always used to wonder how Kushi could forgive Arnav just like that when most of the time he was nothing but a demon to her. Then ofcourse, in daily soaps , they never show a strong,real woman..all heroines are whimpering,sacrificing idiots..All the taunts about her poor social status and all the manhandling and insults were forgotten and forgiven just like that!!

I hope, your Khushi here, will come out of her insecurities ,confront her husband and demand to be treated with respect!!

Dear Tanya (?)

Thank you so much for what you've written, I can't tell you except for this that this comment really made my day. It's true, I was horrified to see the visual deterioration of Khushi's character. Honestly, I couldn't even recognise our dearest Arnav and Khushi by the end... 

Ah I am a sucker for justice and I wish, too, that my internal battle for Khushi's rights get effectively transferred to my piece of work!
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was excellent start...

This part is something refreshing out believed IPK again... i really cant understand why Arnav demean kushi if he really loves her... what was the matter with the physical presence... if he is not fond of his wife's appearance then what is the need to marry her and continue the so called relationship where he cant even clarify the insecurities his wife is having about their relationship.

But i am sure, Arnav has something in his mind which yet we need to know from his point view like we got to know from Kushi's POV.

Can you send pms for the updates? i love to read more...
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautifully written. Khushi's feelings and sentiments are portrayed like never before. Can't wait for the next part. In the name of redemption or redeeming himself in khushi's eyes, all we got was Arnav's hormonal impatience to bed khushi. It was never making khushi fall in love with him but to overpower him. Her strength was some sort of challenge for him, he never cared about her dignity, be it in front of Dadi,magenta she was slandering her for living with a man without marriage or when Shyam was sprouting his venom against her in front of the whole family when khushi and NK did that skit on anjilli' wedding anniversary party when his truth came out in front of anjilli, Arnav rushed to anjilli to hold her in his arms but never once held his wife after Shyam's onslaught on her character. He never stood up like a man to accept the contract marriage as his doing but instead let khushi to get humiliated for it. His outburst at the poolside, when anjilli tried that stunt to kill her baby, he declared khushi as the biggest mistake of his life yet rather than grovelling for her forgiveness, blackmailed her to stay back. It was as if, for Arnav the neighbor's dog had more feelings than khushi.
Edited by farheen75 - 8 years ago
AK2050 thumbnail
he is quenching his thirst for sexual attraction with kushi..that is what i could see..but most of the arranged marriage cases have gone through this...its all coz of society let the man to devour women in whatever and whichever they want letting down women's dignity and innocent hearts...here arnav shows his upperhand just coz he couldnt justify his mistakes by communicating he took other where kushi will abide...he is crushing her innocent heart and taking her for granted with the clue of she melting putty when he been romantic..all i could only see is lust...where is love here?a married man should give importance his wife-simple,desi,not sophisticated,not good in english or whatever..how could he without understanding her plight enjoying phone calls with his sophisticated client woman...doesnt he know he is committed that too when he so think that he love her...seems like everything will fade once after suhaagraat and some continuous mindblowing passions and later back to the square one disliking her habits and what not...is he a husband for sure?or just dummy?!many important things have been ruled out in the show...but what you have given,this piece made us think about kushi's plight...so beautifully written and this is reality...most men only look for external beauty and only fancy about girls either for girlfriend or for wife...  
atheenz95 thumbnail
I love this one! Do continue soon!
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow, this is very interesting. 
Khushi and Arnav relation has come to a point where it will either break or grow. 
After readint his emotional POV of Khushi, i wonder what is Khuhsi status in Arnav's life. The patience Khushi showed during their hate marriage to win Arnav heart and love which at every possible point he shattered and made fun, seems to go all in waste. Arnav is a best bussiness man, a dear brother of his siblings but not a good husband because he wasn't brought up by a good and lovable husband. However, i think Arnav love Khushi and even care for her, if he wouldn't, he would have told Khushi like he has before when depiciting his hate or love. He just need to know what his love for Khushi is. His love for Khushi is something more than his desires for her. 
I think the reason Khushi is unable to share her feelings with Arnav, because of the insecurity that he will again make a mockery of everything. The dynamic of their relationship is so complex to understand. 
I think they both need a break, to know where they are standing in their life and relationship. 
can't wait to read next part. 
Edited by Javeria3991 - 8 years ago