Frequent Posters

ChocolateArshi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well written... Loved it<3
Aishu136 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it totally!
I think in this story redemption track would be a completely different one!
The way you recited Khushi's monologue is like exceptional.
Looking forward to the future update and do pm me
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it..!
eagerly waiting for arnav's POV.. 
w8ng for next..!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@ Mystic River : Thanks!

@ Anamika00 : Thank u!

@ Irs - 123 : OMG, thank you so much for your lovely comment - really means a LOT for me! I AM COMPLETELY GLUED TO YOUR COMMENT πŸ˜³ I truly second you for all that you felt when our poor Khushi was in trouble - don't worry... she's going to get her pound of flesh from Arnav :)

@ Tanya_vi : Sigh I know, they could've easily pulled out another 50 episodes of a really decent track with the redemption. Don't worry about Khushi in here... I will try to keep it as realistic as possible and get Arnav to grovel as well :)
IArmageddonI thumbnail

@ Chandni 4433: Thank you so much <3

@ dv19: That is just so generous of you <3

@ ranogill : Thanks! Stay tuned, I won't disappoint you :D

@ nandrajogdivya : Thank u! :) 
IArmageddonI thumbnail

@ lechuarshi : Thank you so much yaar, haha... yeah I do hate her a bit. But she looked too classy for a villain, as in I thought that Sheetal would have some good motive which would prove to be a task for Arnav Khushi. I mean at least have a worthy villain, Shyam babua se kuch seekho πŸ˜† πŸ€£ CVs made a fool of all the characters! Don't worry, a tough redemption is on its way :)

@ radhika_bg : Thank you so much dear, really, your comment made my day :)

@ phillips_2909: I doubt it will be too much of Arnav's POV out here... I mean IPK was mostly from Arnav's POV (debatable though)

@ Arshi.Sugi.IPK : Thanks!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

@ casker : Thanks!

@ neel11 : Very soon!

@ Junglebee : Thank you!

@ typicalgirl : Thanks a ton!
IArmageddonI thumbnail

@ Serene77: Well am glad you got the Khushi connect, I promise you that she'll be the first strong Khushi we fell in love with :)

@ Abika : Thanks!

@ honey-sweety : Thank you so much for such a lovely comment! That's true, that part of Arnav confused me the most too! I honestly felt there was a lack of communication in their relationship... perhaps taken too casually? Well the upcoming updates will tell what his mind has :)

@ farheen75: Thank you so MUCH FOR SUCH AN AWESOME COMMENT! I am so glad you found the story fresh <3 That's true, we could have lived without the redemption if it was what they had shown! In fact his first few days of tenderness after the kidnapping had given us new hope! The last line that you said... it's true, the lack of respect was too much to bear - I hope I can do some justice to it!
IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: AK2050

he is quenching his thirst for sexual attraction with kushi..that is what i could see..but most of the arranged marriage cases have gone through this...its all coz of society let the man to devour women in whatever and whichever they want letting down women's dignity and innocent hearts...here arnav shows his upperhand just coz he couldnt justify his mistakes by communicating he took other where kushi will abide...he is crushing her innocent heart and taking her for granted with the clue of she melting putty when he been romantic..all i could only see is lust...where is love here?a married man should give importance his wife-simple,desi,not sophisticated,not good in english or whatever..how could he without understanding her plight enjoying phone calls with his sophisticated client woman...doesnt he know he is committed that too when he so think that he love her...seems like everything will fade once after suhaagraat and some continuous mindblowing passions and later back to the square one disliking her habits and what not...is he a husband for sure?or just dummy?!many important things have been ruled out in the show...but what you have given,this piece made us think about kushi's plight...so beautifully written and this is reality...most men only look for external beauty and only fancy about girls either for girlfriend or for wife...  

Well that's what surprised me a bit - of course it wasn't blatantly put out but then Arnav's sudden suhaagraat inspite of seeing his wife getting cold feet was something that put me real off. 

In fact, to be completely honest... if they ended up doing it - Khushi would have hurt like hell cause at any moment Khushi wasn't wanting him - she was freaking out like hell. And if you know the biology bit... being afraid doesn't exactly let you have a comfortable ride... a bit surprised that they reduced Arnav's to this. 

Thank you so much for liking my work... really it means a lot for me. I will try my best to do complete justice to this!

Originally posted by: atheenz95

I love this one! Do continue soon!

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

wow, this is very interesting. 

Khushi and Arnav relation has come to a point where it will either break or grow. 
After readint his emotional POV of Khushi, i wonder what is Khuhsi status in Arnav's life. The patience Khushi showed during their hate marriage to win Arnav heart and love which at every possible point he shattered and made fun, seems to go all in waste. Arnav is a best bussiness man, a dear brother of his siblings but not a good husband because he wasn't brought up by a good and lovable husband. However, i think Arnav love Khushi and even care for her, if he wouldn't, he would have told Khushi like he has before when depiciting his hate or love. He just need to know what his love for Khushi is. His love for Khushi is something more than his desires for her. 
I think the reason Khushi is unable to share her feelings with Arnav, because of the insecurity that he will again make a mockery of everything. The dynamic of their relationship is so complex to understand. 
I think they both need a break, to know where they are standing in their life and relationship. 
can't wait to read next part. 

Hello there! Thank you so much for loving this one! It's true that there's a thin line between hate love and utter disrespect (which it ended up to be) Of course Arnav loves Khushi... but something has gone wrong with that love you see. 

What I've highlighted in bold has perfectly highlighted Khushi's plightπŸ‘

Let's see what the updates bring πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: pari_goyal

Nice

Thanks!

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_goyal

Nice

Thanks!

Originally posted by: welcomebro

can you pm me for perfectly flawed...update next part soon...plzzz...

Thank you, sure will PM you!

Originally posted by: mira

wow...thats a new take on things

Thanks a ton!

Originally posted by: amreenshameem

Nice start
Well described how khushi felt about arnav and her relationship

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: john-angad

wow i never imagined a story written from a pov that was anything but hunky dory! v impressed and looking forward to more

Thanks a ton! I hope I can keep up to your expectations πŸ˜³