Arshi SS :I Perfectly Flawed I Pg 83 IMP Note *Complete* - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
The SS made me a lil sad.  Reminded me of all those times that Arnav misbehaved or ridiculed Khushi but never ever really apologised or made up for that. 

And here he is,  being completely insensitive to khushi's feelings,  happily chatting away to Sheetal. Which man comes home late,  sees his wife after 7 days and then walk s away to chat to another woman. 

Khushi should walk. Away to see if she really makes a doff in Arnav's life and v hopefully force him to realise recognise and acknowledge her place in his life
Really enjoyed seeing things from Khushi's perspective. 
Arnav really needs to see what he has in front of him and not take her for granted

Sree,

This was so sad for various reasons...Khushi recalling their slowly falling in love, their present where Arnav still seems to be in his Laad Governor avatar, and neglects her or makes her feel inadequate as he chats with Sheetal...please give us a happy wala ending? Pretty please?! 

Waiting,

emotional shot.. felt bad for kushi.. hope arnav realizes that he takes her for granted.. is he blind?? can't he see through his wife's all is well facade & insecurities?? doesn't he miss his wife?? sheetal might be his friend.. but don't he remember he has a wife now?? don't know what u have planned.. but please don't make her forgive him without proper redemption.. he must repent.. continue soon.. do pm me.. will b waiting..
Bang on!! Every time I watched old episodes, I always wanted to see them give some credit and respect what she did for their family... Especially Arnav... But no and Khushi just forgave everyone...
What you wrote, it was awesome... Loved it...
How, just HOW many more hidden talents do you possess?
This was FANTABULOUS!!!
Beautifully written waiting for more, please update it soon
interresting ...wondering why arnav is taking kushi for granted...
Awesome presentation of the events!please continue
first beautiful vms and now this..👏