Shritama Mukherjee Will Play Mahi[TC Article]

Posted: 8 years ago

Exclusive: Shritama Mukherjee, the new lead in Tashan-E-Ishq; Zain Imam to return!!

Zee TV's Tashan-E-Ishq (Esselvision Productions) will see the entry of a new lead!!

Yes, and that will be the younger sister of Twinkle, to be played by noted actress Shritama Mukherjee, last seen in Star Plus' Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan

Shritama has been roped in to play the role of Mahi, the sister of Twinkle who would be returning from London!!

As per our sources, "The show will get a fresh flavour with the entry of yet another lead character. Mahi will be the complete opposite of Twinkle, and will be a diffident and vulnerable girl. Her love story will provide more spice to the proceedings."

And now, wondering who she will fall in love with?

Well, gear up for this exclusive information folks, as the hot and furious Yuvraj aka Zain Imam will soon be back in action!!

Yes, and Yuvraj will be shown getting back from London.       

Our source further adds, "Yuvraj and Mahi would have fallen in love in London. And this news will come in as a shock to one and all."

Are you already shocked, viewers? 

Well, only time will tell whether Yuvraj has any ulterior motives in falling for a girl who is totally the contrast of Twinkle... 

When contacted, Shritama confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I will be entering as the new lead in Tashan-E-Ishq. However, I am busy shooting, will have to call you later."

We dropped a text message to the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert. 

We hear that Shritama's entry will be aired tonight, while Zain will have a dashing comeback to the show sometime this week. 

Watch out for this new love story in Tashan-E-Ishq.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
I just hope with this new flavor n new love story.CV's don't sideline TwiNj aka SidMin.

Instead of showing romantic track for TwiNj n their love story.Now we will get to see Mahi N Yuvi love story.

Now I think the show will become 4leads show.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 8 years ago
I don't like Shritima at all...eww
And yeah Vimal, I fear the same thing...Twinj getting sidelined. ðŸ˜­
New lead...why is there a need of new lead...twinj are fine two couples cannot work in one show...i am confused as to why is she a lead...anc how did Uv fall in love with her...when he was madly in love twinkle...
...since when did 4 lead shows run well?? case in point manmarziyaan... lovely show .. awesome 4 leads, but not focusing on one pair led to it wrapping up so fast...

If they want to show a changed yuvi [smirk -not happening] focussing on him will not do.. Its Twinj for us and that who we want to see...

Sorry but none of the shows the new girl has been in have run long.. hope its not a sanket to TEI...
Its so damn confusing,I am not able to understand what CVs want 
whats the need of a new lead when we already have TwiNj and yuvi.
okay I agrer yuvi needs a heroine but why a new lead
she cant act n look so older than Jas to play her younger sis or to act opp Zain lol
tfs vimal
i fear the same...i understood new track ok par ab new lead? SidMin/TwiNj are fine hope they arent side lined
And is there a possibility its genuine love between the two?
Don't know what CV's want.I see in Twitter many fans spamming for TwiNj love track.CV's give ulta.Another female lead.She will look old than Jas.What new flavour r the CV's talking about. Seriously I am dam confused with article.I am not going to think too much.Just go with flow n if I find it boring.Then can switch to other shows.
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Don't know what CV's want.I see in Twitter many fans spamming for TwiNj love track.CV's give ulta.Another female lead.She will look old than Jas.What new flavour r the CV's talking about. Seriously I am dam confused with article.I am not going to think too much.Just go with flow n if I find it boring.Then can switch to other shows.
haan yaar vimal, last time humara expectactions fail ho chukiye (airport scene: it wasnt bad, i liked it but we just expected more).  And Maya ki track positive ho chukiye...all we can do now is wait and watch