Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Amiyah

Arey forks what did you do? Now people won't be able to criticise them. 😭

Abhi bhi kar lenge.. Someone posted that they are praising rishabh only after seeing how much love and support he is getting from fans, audience and even host πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†Edited by SheetalAnshul - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

To say that "saare paise cool group mein aa gaye" is disgusting?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Mujhe nahi pata thaπŸ˜†

#people_still_not_over_with_hatred
#sour_grapes

Galat tweet kiya na suyash ne... 5 lacks being human ko bhi to gaye.. I didnt know salman khan was also part of cool group πŸ˜†
Jokes apart sare paise cool gro me aa gaye me kya wrong hai. They all came to big boss house for winning the prize money or just for time pass!!
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In Salman: do whatever you want, do the double but don't trouble your mother.

Anyways celebrating the victory of their friends is not wrong(did they belittle anyone? I had not seen), plus I feel Kish's sacrifice (yes Rs. 15 lakh is nothing compared to the title of BB winner) made Prince win.
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Either I dnt understand english or the tweets had some hidden meaning which only certain ppl can understand bcos I am still looking for the disgusting part.😭😭 Koi mujhe bhi bata do kya disgusting tha??πŸ˜•
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
That's the reason I disliked fool group to the core😑 Edited by tanu_11 - 8 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nysax3

you're expecting class from those who don't even have an ounce of it πŸ˜†

Very well said! I only expect classless behaviour from such vile people.
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
kuch bhi 
cool group ne koi chance nahi diya bash karne ko toh hidden meaning dhundte raho 
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhzie

Either I dnt understand english or the tweets had some hidden meaning which only certain ppl can understand bcos I am still looking for the disgusting part.😭😭 Koi mujhe bhi bata do kya disgusting tha??πŸ˜•

LOL🀣  Good oneπŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very true TM... Kishwer is such a vamp... She is really a insecure lady...and her real face was so evident in d first few weeks of bb...after getting bashed from sallu ..she started acting...and now out of bb ; she is again revealing her mean side... What more do u expect from a person..who shamelessly spit in others food...and after bashed gave a fake sorry & still tried to put d blame on Keith & others... She is such a vile person ... And luk how she keeps her boyfriend on a constant leash...dat itself tells wat a woman she is...
poongu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhzie

Let me rephrase it with simple words for you
"It's disgusting that my fav lost and they are rubbing their victory on my face,I'm sad"πŸ˜†

This is what they meant..πŸ˜†