Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ghum phira k baat Mandy pay hi aajati haihai πŸ‘
aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThugLeader

Ghum phira k baat Mandy pay hi aajati haihai πŸ‘

I don't understand why so much hate even after show is over. 
Like mandana did to something to someone in this forum, ppl are posting about her family and all saying she deserve this I mean come on nobody deserves to be alone in this world 
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brangs

I also actually find it funny that even after d show got ended; you have time to read the posts of other members ( in ur words d so called stalkers ) ... Being a very senior member u very well know dat " So called stalkers " are posting der views within d forum rulezzz... So you first stop bashing & branding other members view as Moral policing... Thank you...

Thanks for mimicking the words of a very senior member. Maybe you should learn to respond to the post instead of getting defensive

again a forum is where Everyone can post topics...and you incidentally click on a topic...Twitter is a place where you search for the person you want to follow and you look up all that they post. Since you clearly do not know what stalking means I thought I'd explain it to you. You know since I'm a very senior member.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Too bad respect didn't go to cool group. πŸ˜†
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongu92

Let me rephrase it with simple words for you
"It's disgusting that my fav lost and they are rubbing their victory on my face,I'm sad"πŸ˜†

This is what they meant..πŸ˜†

Thank you😳 now i understand.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They're all friends but here people are still wasting their time on them πŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I mean, okay fine Prince won - but their behaviour is so obnoxious and tasteless. Suyash tweeted that "saare paise cool group mein aa gaye"

Seriously? and then they say that Mandana is bad, they are not any better than her. At least have the humility to congratulate other contestants who werent in that group (Rishabh, Priya etc)

Another reason why Colors is disgusting by supporting and encouraging such immature people.

Well twitter confirmed cool group renamed stool group . Bolay tu hindi Mein   #tattigroup🀒
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prince is his interview called Mandy  fake etc etc where as Mandy had good things to say about Sukish and prince . Prince even Rts hate tweets of his fans on Mandy. That's his level. Where as mandana has only positive things  to say on Twitter .Infact after seeing herMandanas  nice interview it was kishwer who tweeted about it and Mandy responded back sweetly. Unlike the fool group who was talking crap abut her on Twitter. As for some people being happy about her movie flopping I guess people should remember Katrina's first movie and Mandy still has two movies on hand unlike fool group who have nothing and prince who wants to do some reality shows on tv with Nora. And the fact is she was the only woman who made it to top 3 and the only non Indian to be on top 3 in the history of BigbossπŸ˜›
Edited by Natkat - 8 years ago
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lmaoo ab unk tweet se bh prblm h...
Jeeyo aur jeno do
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhzie

Thank you😳now i understand.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†