Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
love the tweet, It's not nice but it's true!
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To say that "saare paise cool group mein aa gaye" is disgusting?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Mujhe nahi pata tha๐Ÿ˜†

#people_still_not_over_with_hatred 
#sour_grapes
Edited by diasingh2 - 8 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

I actually find it funny that you all still have time to stalk them and see how they are behaving outside of the house. 

What's wrong with what they said? they were humiliated time and time again by being labeled as "cool group." none of you stood up for them at that time? now why all this humility lecture. 

Go do your moral policing somewhere else. 

Bingo!

When I read the title of this thread, I thought "Omg, what did they do now?"
But when I saw the post๐Ÿ˜†, I was like seriously๐Ÿ˜†?

To say that "saare paise cool group me aa gaye" is disgusting?
And where did they insult or humilate Mandana?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I have seen most of their tweets and in all of them they were just teasing and having fun with each other.

There's one thing for sure.
Some People never understood cool group's sense of humor and never will.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You know the main reason I never liked Mandana on the show was because of this blind fan-worship๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by diasingh2 - 8 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
When this forum will be locked?
Now its limit!!! Totally disgusted by nonstop negativity
prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so that suyyash tweet means prince is going to give his prize money to kishwar or this is what u understood really
what is so disgusting about that tweet

kuch bhi 

but reality is sare paise ghar me agaye

so what is not so classy about that 

as far as i know suyyash and kish r very
 social people and they hangout with their friends all the time check their insta profile

infact kish is popular in tele industry and they maintain their relations and friendships well

not likeother people if they werenot good so manypeople not would have bonded with them 
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Din mandana called kishwar aunty in her interview..? Ab kahoge she deserves it /she is an aunty..We must be disgusting too then for saying sare paise cool group main aa gaye ..I din knew i was so disgusting ..Oh may be thats expected from fans but celebs cant say that because apparently as soon as u become a celeb ..u lose ur right of freedom of speech..or may be there is some sort of code of conduct for celebs.. maybe suyash din read that before tweeting..
Oh btw look at suyash rishabh n prince clicking pictures together ..Look at fans here ..its like khaya piya kuch nahi glass tode barah ana 
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

Din mandana called kishwar aunty in her interview..? Ab kahoge she deserves it /she is an aunty..We must be disgusting too then for saying sare paise cool group main aa gaye ..I din knew i was so disgusting ..Oh may be thats expected from fans but celebs cant say that because apparently as soon as u become a celeb ..u lose ur right of freedom of speech..or may be there is some sort of code of conduct for celebs.. maybe suyash din read that before tweeting..

Exactly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am still unable to find the "disgusting" part in their tweets.๐Ÿ˜†
I have seen most of their tweets.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And did she really call Kishwar "aunty"?๐Ÿ˜ก

Wow... she is an angel๐Ÿคข!

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brangs

I also actually find it funny that even after d show got ended; you have time to read the posts of other members ( in ur words d so called stalkers ) ... Being a very senior member u very well know dat " So called stalkers " are posting der views within d forum rulezzz... So you first stop bashing & branding other members view as Moral policing... Thank you...

Speaking of forum rulezz, 

Discussing the tweets of contestants was not allowed I think๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
@Dia I am not confirmed but i read that somewhere ..But thats not surprising coming from her.. I dnt think there is much difference between her biig boss life n real life .. 
N then they show is over n we are still discussing her ... Ahem ahem the irony . same ppl are hating sukish because they said sare paise cool grp m aa gaye .. ๐Ÿ˜† 

He praised rishabh ..but hey just because we hate him ..we will ignore that or usme bhi suyash must have some sort of hidden agenda because u see rishabh is going to be the next prime minister..suyash wants to cash on his name ..