"Cool' Group and Their Disgusting tweets.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I mean, okay fine Prince won - but their behaviour is so obnoxious and tasteless. Suyash tweeted that "saare paise cool group mein aa gaye"
Seriously? and then they say that Mandana is bad, they are not any better than her. At least have the humility to congratulate other contestants who werent in that group (Rishabh, Priya etc)

Another reason why Colors is disgusting by supporting and encouraging such immature people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree .They are still in their groupism while Mandana in her interview said that all of them were good and she likes all of them. That is the difference between that fool group and Mandy.Proud of Mandana
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's no humility AT ALL. Too arrogant.
Btw, the very same person who left no opportunity to pull down Rishabh after his eviction, Suyyash Rai, did say that Rishabh won respect, after seeing how he is being loved by the audience, host & crew alike.
Edited by _Enya_ - 8 years ago
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have understood if fans were making these comments, but coming from two contestants it does look they're trying to hide their bitterness behind this childish stuff.

Though I would say Prince has actually been quiet dignified post his win, and hasn't made ANY immature tweets or comments at all. I also liked all four finalists interviews and how they had good things to say about each other. All the best for their future! 👏 Edited by Missy.90 - 8 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The worst season the worse contestants.

Big boss qatam!

mushkbar thumbnail
Bus krdo yaar ab un logon ko jeene do khush rehme do jeet hogayi ek din guzar gaya hum log bhi kabhi jeetne k baad proud feel karte hain aur friends ko tease karte hain its natural ab kiya un logon ki ek ek chiz notice ki jayegi k ohh kishwar khana kha rahi hai bathroom ja rahi hai kaise ja rahi hai mandy ko q wish nhi kiya jane se pehle ufff had hogayi yaar woh din bhool gaye jab last days me mandy kishwar ko bura bhala bol rahi thi kick actions kar rahi thi
dewdrop_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seems like they are not able to ignore mandana even after the show is over!!
May they get well soon !
Nysax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you're expecting class from those who don't even have an ounce of it ðŸ˜†
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
paiso ke saath saath beizzati bhi agayi woh nahi bataya?ðŸĪŠ
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No hate to Prince since he hasn't said anything as such so far. But the others from the cool group really are acting in an immature way ðŸĪ”