Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice story and concept.cannot wait for the next part. ..loved the bonding and confusion...bechaari swara..
Amrtina thumbnail
Superb update 
Really very interesting 
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakkiyah

Nice update.

Today swara wanted to find that person who saved her from the problem.
The bonding between swara and her parents was nice. They supports her. And they gave good advice for her future.
The second meeting between swara and the unknown person was also a accident. Today also he saved her.
But she didn't asked about him. She missed the opportunity.
Waiting for your next update.

Thanka for commenting dear...will update soon...next part will go a step further with a twist
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Read both parts in a one go...really like it..
Lovely updates.. 😊

thank u dear
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jidnyasa

Nice..

nice bonding of swara and her parent!!

2nd meeting and still strangers...
is he stalking her???😉

Continue soon..
thank u for the pm..

thank u dear...will update soon...n you will know a bit more about the stranger
pearl.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear... 
Wanna know what happens next !! 
Update soon... Keep me updated !! 
Thanks for the PM !!
chemgirl thumbnail
Hi guys...sorry for the delay...college work keeping me too busy...I have read all your comments but could reply only to a few...I am very grateful to you for your motivating comments...here comes chapter 3...hope you like it.

CHAPTER 3

It was a bright sunny Sunday morning. Swara woke up happily to the beautiful morning. She came down to the drawing room. Her mother was reading the newspaper.

"Ma are Di and Jeej coming over?" She asked. She had been waiting the whole week to talk to her sister. Ragini usually visited them every Sunday.

"No dear. They have a guest over for lunch and your Jeej wants to watch some match in the evening. Your dad also has some surgery today. " Sharmishta replied.

"You mean The Guest. They have him over for lunch every week now and so Di comes here only for dinner. Her priorities have changed. " Swara said sadly.

"Shona, everyone's priorities change post marriage. " her mother said laughing. "Even yours will ".

Swara who was by now climbing the stairs felt herself smiling. She visualized herself getting married to the Guy. Realising what she had just imagined she ran up to her room.

"I'm going crazy. I wanna marry a guy I met twice. ...who I barely know. No. I have to meet Di. "

After a quick shower she came down dressed in a jeans and black shirt. She had always preferred simple clothes. She wasn't exactly a tomboy. She liked to see and maybe even try pretty dresses but she never wore them. She chose comfort over looks.

" Swara , this is for Ragini. I made her favourite fish curry. And you can take your bike. " her mother said.

Swara gave her a quick hug and left . Though she missed having her di around always she liked this too. She had a place where she could go to anytime and a jeej new di to pamper her.

Ragini Gadodia was six years older than Swara. But the sisters shared quite a bond. With her mother being busy with her career it was Ragini who had looked after Swara from a very young age. This had resulted in maternal instincts in the elder sister and the younger sister had become very much dependent on her di . The sisters were as different from each other as could be. Swara was bubbly childish and mischievous while Ragini had always been calm and clear headedWhile Swara's was naive and impulsive Ragini was dignified and mature.

Swara got off her bike and went up to the door. She opened the door.

"Oops. "She said turning away melodramatically as she found the couple hugging.

"Stop your melodrama my drama queen " Lakshya said looking at his dear saali.

"Lock the door at least. Do you realise what effect this will have on a child like me??" Swara said.

"Oh. The child should have knocked or rung the door bell if she fears bad influence. But now that the damage is done let me try to make the poor innocent child forget about this. "Lakshya said in a tone matching hers.

"Hmm.a chocolate might help. " swara said.

"No. I know another way. "Lakshya said pulling her ears."kabab mein haddi ".

Ragini laughed at this exchange. Lakshya let go of swara giving her a hug.

"You two are so childish. " Ragini said.

"That's why we love you so much " Swara replied giving her a hug.

Swara and Lakshya were very fond of each other. Though he had been married to Ragini for only three months, it felt as if he had always been a part of the family. Dr.Lakshya Singhania was the coolest brother in law in the world according to his sister in law. He became the brother Swara had always wished for. Partners in crime. He was very much like Swara. He was the son of Shekhar friend from college. After his parents demise the only family he had was his sister who was settled in London. He had come to India as he wished to live in his motherland. He had been in Kolkata doing his MD when he had met Ragini through their father. He had often visited them and in a few months the couple had informed everyone that they were in love. Everyone was happy and after two long years of courtship the couple had tied the knot.

They were madly in love. Swara loved the way they looked at each other. Lakshya still looked at her with so much admiration. Well no one could help admiring Ragini . She was extraordinarily beautiful. Even now dressed in a white patiala with red kurti she looked ethereal. Swara had always admired her sister's beauty. Not that she herself wasn't beautiful. But while Ragini was pretty with airs of dignity Swara was cute with a wide range of expressions which could make anyone take a liking to her. She had always been told thatas she grew up sshe would be more like her sister but she could never see how she could look anything like her perfect sister. Little had she ever noticed that she too had admirers. She had never been much interested in boys...at least until a week back

"I have to make the paneer curry before Sanskaar comes. " Ragini said.

"Di you don't have to. I came here to talk to you. Ma sent fish curry for you two. " Swara said.

"No Shonu. Sanskaar doesn't eat non veg. So I am making curry for him. You can join me in the kitchen while your jeej cleans his study. Then once Sanskaar comes we can have lunch. " Ragini suggested

Soon the sisters were in the kitchen. Some time later they heard a car's horn and saw going to open the gate. They heard him talking to someone.

"Sanskaar " Ragini said as they heard Lakshya asking the person to come up with him.

"I'm almost done. "Ragini said switching off the stove. "I will say hello and be back in a jiffy. Can you just take the vessel off the stove? Then if Lakshya is done with his cleaning up let's have lunch. "

Ragini came back a few minutes later smiling.

"Lakshya hasn't completed his cleaning. So we'll wait. Poor Sanskaar. He is helping Lakshya with his mess. " she said.

"Di you are very fond of this guy . You and jeej spend almost every Sunday with him. Either he comes over or you visit him. " Swara said.

"Haan. Actually I feel sorry for him. He is such a nice person and he is so lonely. " she said.

Teddy94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have read all ur updates..
Nice concept 😊
Waiting to knw wat happens further..
Pm me pls..
chemgirl thumbnail
"Why? What about his family? " Swara asked.

"They are here in this very city. But he cannot even see them. " Ragini said sadly.

"Why "Swara asked.

"Long story. Sanskaar comes from an orthodox Marwari family. They are extremely rich and well known. You know what Marwari are like. " Swara nodded. They themselves were half Marwari. When their Marwari father had decided to marry a Bengali girl their Dadi had become hysterical. But eventually she gave in.still she had always been disappointed with the choice.

"Sanskaar and Lakshya were doing their MBBS in Delhi when he fell for a Punjabi girl Kavita. He was madly in love with her. When he came back to Kolkata after the course she kept pressuring him to marry her as soon as possible as her parents were going to get her married. His family was against this. Finally he broke off with them for her and that horrible woman left him. She was perhaps in love with his money and refused to marry him without the Maheshwari label. He was heartbroken. He continued his studies there. She got married and left the country. 2 months back he completed his MD and was planning to go abroad through a scholarship. Since he hasn't got it till now Lakshya suggested that he should come here. But that has made him more sad. So we ask him to spend time with us. " Ragini said.

Swara felt sad for the stranger. Just then Lakshya called them and Ragini started taking the food to the table. Swara's phone rang. It was Meera. Swara stayed back to talk to her. A few minutes later she came and took the seat near the stranger still looking at her phone.

"Can you pass the salt? " a familiar voice said.

She turned to face the person sitting near her and found herself looking into those magnetic eyes. The Guy. Sanskaar Maheshwari?

Radhika was right. She had been looking for a needle in a haystack. Only that the needle had been in her palm the whole time.

Sorry guys. My dear phone posted only half the first time.
bilvyina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...actualy i dnt understand whch malayalam movie...is it om shanti oshana...plz tel me