Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Jidnyasa

Nice..

continue soon..

thank u
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl.16

Nice !! The concept seems amazing n fresh !! Do continue please..

PM ME PLEASE !!!

thank u...update coming tmrw
chemgirl thumbnail
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: leku

Nice start!!!!
But movie???
Will find out!!!
Do pm me!!!

thank u dear...u can make out the movie after one or two parts...I have changed the characters...so prologue wont tell you much
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love the starting... It's so good. ðŸ˜›
I hope that everything is good between them... Please continue soon.
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept

chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumi93

nice start bas ending sad na ho...ye malaylam movie ki ending sad hoti he bohot...happy ending please.
by d way dono hi dr.. its a new thing.do pm fr d nxt.

chemgirl thumbnail

Hi guys

My exams just got over yesterday. So I am probably gonna update regularly. Hope you enjoy this. This will be a lighthearted ss. Nothing too serious. Plz do comment.

CHAPTER 1

Nearly 6 years back, Kolkata

It was around 9 pm. The road was deserted except for the three girls standing by a bike. The men were looking at them from far away. They seemed very young and beautiful. Probably rich too. Two of the girls were dressed in very fashionable clothes. The third  trying to fix the bike was wearing a black jacket and jeans. If not for her hair and pretty face anyone would think it was a guy. They had found their prey for that night, they thought. These girls were too good to let go off. Finding girls stranded on roads this late was a treat to them.

One of the girls saw the drunk goons  looking at them. She shivered and told her friend fixing the bike "Swara, can you fix it? We have to go."

"I am trying Meera. But I cant start it. Think we will have to find another way to get home. Wait I will call Jeej." Swara replied.

"Swara we are in danger. Some men are coming towards us. Look." Meera said.

Radhika and Swara looked in the direction she was pointing. Three huge men were advancing towards them. Their intentions were very clear. Meera was in tears. Radhika and Swara held on to her. They themselves were scared. There was no time for calling help.

"Sorry girls. This is my mistake. I should have let Jeej take you home. Its my mistake. So I will bear the punishment. You girls run. I will distract them." Swara said.

"No way. It was our mistake too. All 3 of us decided to leave without telling Di and Jeej. So we fight together." Radhika said.

They stood together.The men came towards them. Swara took out her mobile to call her Jeej. But the men were very close.

"What happened beauties? Bike not working. We will help. Come with us na" they said.

"Stay away" Radhika shouted.

"No. We cant leave you here all alone. Chalo." one of them said and tried to hold Meera's hand. Swara pushed him and gave one tight slap across his face.

The men looked angrily.

"Now see what we do" one said.

" I am calling home."Swara said.

"Come on dear. We will be done with you when they get here ." another said taking the phone forcibly from Swara and throwing it on the road."Just in case" he said smiling cruelly.

"You first."  said the one Swara had slapped pointing his finger towards her."You have to pay for the slap."

Swara knew there was no way out. She had to protect her friends atleast. But what could she do. The guy was getting close. She stood frozen with her friends just behind her rooted to the ground. The guy was about to touch her shoulder when a hand grabbed his hand. The next thing she knew she was staring at a pair of black angry eyes. There was something about the eyes drawing her. She didnt her eyes to lose contact with  them. But those eyes werent looking at her now. It was focused on the man in front of her.

"Leave her" she heard him say. A perfect masculine voice. She looked up at the source of it. The guy was tall and fit. He looked very handsome but what was more appealing was the look in his eyes. The way his jaw was set. The anger emanating from him.

For the first time in her life Swara Gadodia wanted to be protected. She wanted to be the damsel in distress this shining knight would save. Swara who had always wanted to be the protector felt good that this guy was here to save her. At the same time her fears had faded away. Something told her that as long as this stranger was around nothing could harm her. She trusted him.

"What will you do if I don't leave her?" the man asked the guy. "Dont try to be a hero. You can't take all 3 of us out"

"I can't but this can. " the guy replied bring forward his other hand in which he held a steel rod. "Plus you guys are drunk. So think about it"

The guys looked at each other and then ran away. He turned to the girls.

"Thanks sir. If not for you we would be in a very bad condition. Bike kharab ho gayi hamari." Radhika told him.

"You three were on this bike? How old are you girls?" he asked angrily.

"Sorry. We are 17." Swara said.

Her friends looked at each other to hear Swara talk so softly and truthfully. She hadn't made any excuses as she usually would.  There was something submissive in her voice.

"Thats very irresponsible. Anyway come I will drop you off at one of your homes and talk to your parents" he said.

"Nooo" Meera said.

"Sorry but we wont repeat this. Please dont tell our parents. They dont know about this" Swara said.

"what? You girls sneaked out this late? Where were you going? " he asked.

"Actually we were with my Di and Jeej for dinner tonight. Our parents knew that. BUt after dinner Jeej was supposed to drop us home. He looked sp tired. So i suggested that we will leave on my bike without telling them. I was about to drop Meera  home and then go home with Radhika and she could stay with me tonight. By the time my jeej knew we were half way to Meera's. So I convinced him not to come looking for us. " Swara told him. Her eyes never left him.

Her friends were shocked to see her speak so openly to the guy.

"I will drop you girls anywhwere but I am not leaving you here." he said.

"Ok. Thank you" Swara said.

He led them to his car parked a little away from them. They got in. Swara was up front with him.

" I called Jeej. He will pick us up midway. I will tell you the way."she said.

He nodded. She looked at him as he drove. His eyes were straight ahead, all focused. He had never smiled during the entire convo.

"Are you a poiliceman?"Meera asked.

"NO" he replied.

But he didnt talk more and neither did they. All through the way her eyes never left him. They reached the junction where her Jeej was gonna pick them up from. They were still in the car. Swara had given her jacket to a shivering Meera who was traumatized. She was feeling cold in her sleeveless tee. The guy took of his jacket and extended it towards her. She took it feeling grateful and put it on.

Soon her phone rang.

"Jeej has parked on the other road. We will walk.Its just around the corner.. " They got out of the car.

She had barely said a thank you when he rode away saying "Dont repeat this. Next time you may not get this lucky."

She got into her Jeej's car after a small scolding session from him. But she barely heard anything more. Even as she got home and lay on her bed all she could see n think was him.

"Whats happening to me? " she asked herself getting no answer. She knew just one thing. She had to find him. She had to see him again.

Hope you liked part 1.

SONAL30 thumbnail
Res
Will unrest tomorrow😃