Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Wowww amazing n lovelyyy updateee! II n Akka conversation was too lovely..except whn akka taunted? Teased II? Abt the trip to posh area! 
Akka is jealous. 

Hahahahhaha looks like Ritu has no plans to leave MM! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
O oh looks like stage is set for another face off 😲
I totally like that
As this is the binding agent of there relationship
πŸ‘

Thank god dude does not hav a bro otherwise Ritu would have been head over heels over him
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have been waiting for this for such a long time. THE FIGHT! So excited. They love with passion and they fight with even more passion. Waiting to see how they will tear each other apart this time, although I do feel for II, post parttum depression can be killer, can make you do weird things. Let's see what transpires between the two although I really want Rb to cut her some slack, birth and etc can be a very difficult time...he needs to pamper her at this time, but after I think when he realizes what his words might do to her. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Ayyo you are tempting ppl in this part of the world πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Hehe that's was the only drill dear!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So real life catching up!
Bala bugs the baby's parents; II lets on what dude and Ranjan kept between themselves. And hormonal baby's mama is all set to eat Papa

Wish your back a speedy recovery😊 NishaEdited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I read that II is upset bcoz Dude JUST CARES FOR NIVI, I actually thought the update would be having a makeout πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
BUT I guess Nisha thought makeouts after fights are better right? 😳 πŸ˜‰

Hez obsessed with NIVI now an year ago he used to be obsessed with her Mother ❀️
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
My baby is all ready for Basant Panchami function at her school

Errantnomad thumbnail
To leave something unsaid even while it's most tempting to do so if that's going to be tactful, is the most difficult art to learns for us I feel.

And the way II was letting it roll off her tongue one after the other, in fact it was a barrage .

I might not even yank my hair out frustrated with real issues around me in life I think but Seriously folks, for all her charm that I love II for, she also with precision makes me want to pull at my hair in a clump at times.

First a song she sings about her boss to her daughter, then about her rakshashan to Nivi,then not satisfied she tattles about Ritu to vandu , then about Manny and finally the thing that was making her head explode , about her Athim successfully managing to bypass her inner voices . LOL .And if we all thought that phew!!it was done , wait ! She ain't done yet folks , she has more rolling out of her tongue, she goes ahead and lays it on the dude if he actually said something to piss off her Athim. Accho! She is a treasure!! Priceless. Ha ha!!

She might not know yet about how Bala got roasted by Ranjanji , but not to worry II, you are to about to get a first hand experience of a similar roast from your Rakshasan. Enjoy the grill and drill.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Loving it as always 😳
Errantnomad thumbnail
Your baby has a lovely smile sonal
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

To leave something unsaid even while it's most tempting to do so if that's going to be tactful, is the most difficult art to learns for us I feel.

And the way II was letting it roll off her tongue one after the other, in fact it was a barrage .

I might not even yank my hair out frustrated with real issues around me in life I think but Seriously folks, for all her charm that I love II for, she also with precision makes me want to pull at my hair in a clump at times.

First a song she sings about her boss to her daughter, then about her rakshashan to Nivi,then not satisfied she tattles about Ritu to vandu , then about Manny and finally the thing that was making her head explode , about her Athim successfully managing to bypass her inner voices . LOL .And if we all thought that phew!!it was done , wait ! She ain't done yet folks , she has more rolling out of her tongue, she goes ahead and lays it on the dude if he actually said something to piss off her Athim. Accho! She is a treasure!! Priceless. Ha ha!!

She might not know yet about how Bala got roasted by Ranjanji , but not to worry II, you are to about to get a first hand experience of a similar roast from your Rakshasan. Enjoy the grill and drill.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Loving it as always 😳

I was wondering only today morning where those 3 head voices went πŸ˜‰.  Not that II will listen and put a filter in her mouth 😭

Show down