Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shru

Ugly green shag carpet doesnt bother me as much as GUNS IN HOMES
FULLY LOADED ONES over a dresser or a tall pedestal clock
I live in a gun happy second amendment state, yaha rugged individualism preach karne waale morons kayi hain
"Us vs them"
Like they will all be ready to take up arms and go after the Feds

The Oregon standoff can be credited to a handful of nut jobs from my state

Acc to the Southern Poverty Law Center (not sure if u follow them) the number of domestic militia groups have tripled in the last 10 years from 80 to 254 or something

Thanks to people like Bush, Cheney and Trump and Cruz inciting and provoking and encouraging mass militia movements,
all under the garb of second amendment rights.

Here gun stores have Black Friday sales like... umm... I dont know... as if US is at war or something
5 year olds get AR 15s for birthday presents

Its completely out of control
chandu1234 thumbnail
Stupid like button is not working
Nice update nisha
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow!!
Ranjan is awesome..
In full form
I like the way he talked to Bala as someone had to made him do a reality check coz I don't think II and dude will ever do that..
So good going Ranjan

And just show the same to Ritu also
Waise counter attack was good 😆
👏
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a lot of words tat can describe Bala none of which wld be kind
Bala is a selfish jerk who wants his wife to earn bread for the family and do all the household chores next day post pregnancy and does not consider his wives comfort of any importance 

he wants to feel the iyers have been partial to the bhallas but does he realize tat ii is going to be far more comfortable in mm than even in DII as she wont have to do any work and even nivi is looked after by everyone in the house so she can relax easily..

i loved the ritu and ranjan bit in the end

waiting for sam to come over for the bhallas to sort of celebrate together and of couse lasyas jealousy  
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ritu can just LEAVE
BALA...***********

charlie1950 thumbnail
Ranjan on fire
Love it
He is firing everyone who deserved it 
And it's been long time since they have
been poking the bear

Love it love it
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Straight, boom and bang...loved Ranjan every bit of the way. Showed Bala how ungracious he's being without Idhar udhar ki baat kiye. Weak he might be when it comes to his own circumstances but when it's about protecting his family from unwarranted criticism he can show that he's made of tougher material. This is the Ranjan who built excelsior from scratch  and this is the Ranjan who will go to my length to protect his loved ones. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Well! The way Bala was going it was time someone called him out and Ranjanji did exactly that. No frills, no beating around the bush, just hit the target.
Now Bala will think thousand times before he lets it go atleast when Ranjanji is around.
Now it remains to be seen if he tattles to Vandu or keeps his censure to himself as she is not going to be pleased either way about this. Neither is she going to support what Bala did not wil she be able to see Bala's censure.
Bala's grouse , he has to address it with Appa and instead he was barking without a bite at the Bhallas and so Ranjanji called him out. In a way it was good II also did not see it happenning.

And Ritu, so unsure about how to go visiting a new born ... And yet again Ranjanji in full form.

When Ranjanji was taking class of Bala, dude slipped out the typically trade mark style but it was funny to read the hidden humor bit with Manny to see her walk away briskly to take the call that moment thinking " lord thank you for this call now "
😆
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ranjan ji is full on masti mode! LOLZz.. Im loving that!🤣
Ek taraf Bala, the MORON, dusre side Ritu!! GGrrr...! 😡

I am not at all liking Bala... But yeah, you have such a person in every family! *Bitter and Hard Truth*!🤢

God, Nishaaa ji.. loads of trouble, ur dishwasher and ur back..! Pls do take rest in between, Don't over-stress yourself pls! But I hope you are doing better now! 😃

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
My niece all dressed up for party:- 👏