A Lady with Expressive Eyes

A Lady with Strong Persona

A Humble n Grounded Star

A Charismatic n finesse actor

A Terrific Performer

A Credible Celeb

A Adorable n down to earth human

Queen of Expressions

One of television's most powerful personalities, and a favorite with the masses, Sakshi Tanwar, celebrates her birthday today. Sakshi Tanwar is known to be considerate, soft-spoken, down-to earth - but meticulous and firm - and a powerhouse of talent. Sakshi is the most punctual celebrity.

The trademark effervescent smile that lights up the big, black eyes is unmistakable. Sakshi Tanwar is one of the most recognized faces on Indian television.

It all started 13 years ago with the super-successful family soap, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, after which she became a much-loved face in households across the country as Parvati, the perfect bahu. Mothers adored her and mothers-in-law gave her example as the epitome of the perfect daughter in-law. She came again on top with the character of Priya, who is outspoken, modern working woman.

Sakshi who started her career a decade ago is still going strong. From Parvati to Priya, she has won hearts of millions fans and in the process she have emerged as one of the strong personalities of Tellyland.

Sakshi started her career as a host and she emerged as one of the most Talented actress with outstanding acting skills. She is one a fine actress who has done roles in varied genres.

Though deceptively low-profile and simple, Sakshi is confident. Yet, she's grounded too.

Edited by peeyara - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Sakshi who is fondly known for her character Parvati from Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and now as Priya from Bade Aache Lagte Hain, has lived up to the audience's expectations and holds a special place in the industry. But this stunning actress initially dreamt of being a software engineer.

The actress who has contributed so much to the TV industry , entertained the audience for years did not wanted to be part of this industry. She was normal girl engaged in her studies, looking forward to crack civil services Exams. It was only when Sakshi Tanwar failed her entrance examination that she decided on taking up acting as a career. Probably she too didn't have an idea that she will reach such heights and earn so much name and fame.

This extremely talented actress is born on 12th of January in the village of Alwar in Rajasthan , in a middle-class family. Her father Rajendra Singh Tanwar is a retired CBI officer. 

She has completed her education from the capital of the Indian subcontinent. She completed her graduation from Delhi. After her graduations she was preparing for the entrance tests to the administrative services and mass communications when a close friend of her suggested that she should go and audition for the national broadcaster Doordarshan's film songs based program 'Albela Sur Mela'. To her surprise she was selected and from there begins her journey towards tellydom. On the other hand her traditional career graph had come to a standstill as she failed to clear both the tests. But she did not stop there. Acting was not a new experience for this Delhi lass. During her college days she was the secretary and president of the dramatic society and had her fair share of stage. Facing the camera however was altogether a different experience for her. But she was encouraged to pursue her acting career after her experience in anchoring.

Initially the acting bug smote her mainly for the money and popularity. She used to pick serials that did not require much commitment but gradually she excelled her acting skills and developed into a fine actress. In the meantime she along with her friends joined a computer course. For a long time Sakshi juggled computer classes and acting. She was seen in soaps like Ehsaas, Bhanwar, Dastoor, X-Zone, before getting her 1st big break playing the central role in Rajdhani. But her histrionics weren't talked about till she landed with Parvati's role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii.

According to this actress for playing any character she needs to get into the character for some time. She owes the credit to portray the role of Parvati so well on screen. It was because of that lady who was so similar to Parvati that she was able to do justice to the character. To work on the character she takes a lot of help from the director. She prefers to be a director's actor rather than being an actor's actor. It helps her to bring out her performance well and also enhance her performance level

She loves taking up roles, which would be challenging enough. For taking up a new script she would looks for the range of emotions she has to portray and then the comfort level to portray the role. Acting for her is portraying the character with 100% conviction.

When she took sabbatical from TV after Kahani, people started assuming reasons. Some called her "one show wonder", some assumed that she is not having work n even sold her flat, some told she got married and now settled in USA etc but the truth was she wanted to spend her time with family and friends which she could not do in last year's due to hectic schedule.

"It would be unfair to say I didn't get my holidays, but the holidays used to be rushed... I just wanted to laze around, go for a vacation and enjoy my "me time" activities... I wanted to be with family and friends, watch movies, and basically just put my feet up and relax and enjoy my time, my way. And I did that for two-and-a-half years"

She came back as Priya of Bade Acche Lagte Hai, conquered and is ruling again.

The secret behind her everlasting career is her ability to evolve, adapt and grow. After Kahani, she was firm to not play same character in other shows; she moved on and started looking for roles as per age and the one which are challenging.

For most actors it is not easy to come out of their self-made image of being young and beautiful performer but Sakshi gracefully accepted the change and grew with it. She has carved a powerful niche for herself in the industry. Producers and channels come back to her again and again due to her credibility.

She has proved that stardom is transient whereas Talent lasts forever. If you are talented and hard working, good work will keep coming to you.

She is a familiar face in every household, all thanks to the strong roles that she has portrayed on-screen. In fact she is one of the very few TV celebs who have earned the tag of the most trustworthy celebrity.

Both on and off screen, Sakshi has a squeaky clean image, thanks to her shows and how she conducts herself. She has managed to stay away from controversies, which is quite a feat.

The lady does not fear or feel shy to voice out her opinion and never tries to be politically correct. She is gutsy and always speaks out her mind and does not hesitate to support the right. The best example for this is her support to Shweta Prasad, her onscreen daughter. When that girl's image was tarnished and she was being looked down without even hearing her side of story, no one came forward to side her. Sakshi came forward, she not only supported and defended her but also slammed the media in an open letter for targeting the girl and treating her as criminal while letting go off others.

Her name is rarely splashed in print other than for reasons related to her work. No explosive interviews, no publicity stunts, the lady is truly as elusive as they come in this industry! But whenever the lady decides to make an appearance, she does it with elan! 

peeyara thumbnail

Sakshi started her career as an anchor in Doordarshan. She anchored Film songs based program 'Albela Sur Mela'. She was then seen acting in soaps such as Ehsaas, Dastoor, Bhanwar, and X-Zone before she got her big break of playing the central role in Rajdhani. Once she also had to work on her voice while playing the character of Sher Bano, in Dastoor.

The major turning point of her career came when she was offered the role of Parvati in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki.  She got to portray three varied characters in single show - Parvati Om Aggarwal, Swati Dixit and Janki Devi. Her chemistry with Anup Soni was appreciated by audience.

Parvati,the  ideal Bahu, upheld the values of the joint family system, which was the backdrop of the show.

Sakshi has worked in other serials, including Devi, where she played the central character of Gayatri, who is a spiritually inclined woman with a strong connection to Goddess Durga.

She bagged the role of Teepri, a negative character, in Balika Vadhu. Audiences were shocked seeing the Ideal Bahu and Bhabhi of TV creating problems in other's life and breaking someone's house. She liked the character instantly after narration and since it was a short role, she readily agreed to do it. Viewers kept hoping that her character will change for good but that didn't happened. Actress told that the role of Teepri  made her realise that she needs to brush up her acting skills.

She came back to the point where she started her career-hosting. She hosted Crime Patrol along with Anup Soni.

In 2012, she played female lead Priya Ram Kapoor in Bade Acche Lagte Hai. She was paired opposite Ram Kapoor. Her chemistry with Ram Kapoor made people go mad over them. Both of them were appreciated for their crackling chemistry. Some people even started assuming them to be real life Couple too. They are still madly loved by their Fans who are still hoping to see them back together. Keeping hopes alive that they will come back soon.

Sakshi broke the image of Parvati by playing Priya. Now people refer to her as Priya rather than Parvati. It is a big achievement in itself as Parvati was mountain of an image to break and she was successful in doing so.

She appeared in an episodic of Ek Thi Nayika. Sakshi played a Line Producer who visits a haveli in Rajasthan as a part of her work. There she gets possessed by Ghosts of a family. A Notch girl, her husband and her child and she gave splendid performance. She even performed like a notch girl on n Rajasthani folk song.

She took up "Code Red", a crime series aired on colors. She hosted the show and later her connection with Kabir-the reporter was culminated into a story.

Apart from these shows, Sakshi has hosted Kab, Kyon, Kaise on Doordarshan, a show which deals with the crimes against women and children. She hosted a series Mujhe Pankh De Do, a series that featured women who have battled all odds and carved a niche for themselves. They include the likes of Anjali Bhagwat, Ekta Kapoor, Deepika Kumari, Ritu Beri, Chhavi Rajawat and so on.

She did cameos in many shows like Kutumb, Sanjeevani, Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Do Saheliyan, Virasat,  Ajeeb, Kahani Hamarey Mahabarat Kay, Yeh Jeevan Hai. She appeared in Kaun Banega Crorepati, Captain Tiao, Yeh Hai Jalwa,   TV's ticket to Bollywood etc.

Sakshi Tanwar had tried her hands at movies too. Her first movie was a digital movie "Kahin door" in 2002. Later in 2008, she did Coffee House along with Ashutosh Rana, and made a Guest appearance in C KKompany.   She starred along with Ronit roy in "Atankwadi Uncle" in 2012. All her films didn't fare well but the two short films that she did won her many accolades. The films were "Bawra Mann" and "O re Manwa".

'Bawra Mann' and '0 Re Manwa' were part of the Film Mart section at the 13th Mumbai Film Festival.

In 2009 '0 Re Manwa' won the best international narrative short at the New York International Film Festival  while Bawara Mann has travelled to different film festivals across the world and was an official selection at the La Femme International Film Festival. Both the films are directed by Mitu.

Sakshi played a bored wife looking for a relationship out of her marriage and the other woman in the two short films respectively. She said she enjoyed trying something she had not done before.

Sakshi said, "I did 'O Re Manwa' first, I played the other woman in it. It was from the point of view of the other woman and it was treated with so much esteem and self-respect, which otherwise you don't get to see because the other woman is always treated with hatred."

"The story of 'Bawara Mann' operates on two levels and I got to play two characters in the same shot - there is a writer, which Nishikant Kamat is playing, and I incarnate his out-of-the-box thinking. I am his thinking which is hounding him into writing what she wants to do in this story. The film revolves around a workaholic husband and his wife who constantly feels lonely and left out, since the husband has no time for her. She is basically searching other relationships out of marriage and she eventually starts dating her husband's assistant, who is years younger than her. I was agitated and enthralled by the idea of doing two characters in the same shot and that too within the same story. The best part is the director is also a woman and she has written it, so the pride of the wife and the other woman is intact. That is the beauty of the story of Bawra Mann'.

Her movie with Sunny Deol titled "Mohalla Assi" is stayed by Delhi court for allegedly hurting Religious sentiments.

The film is loosely based on Dr. Kashinath Singh's popular Hindi novel Kashi ka Assi, a satire on the commercialization of the pilgrimage city, and fake gurus who lure the foreign tourists.

Sunny Deol plays the lead role of Sanskrit teacher and an orthodox religious priest (Pundit) while Sakshi Tanwar plays his wife. The story of the film goes through the events in 1990 and 1989 including Ram Janmabhoomi movement and Mandal Commission implementation.

The film is leaked online and is available to watch for free.

She did a cameo in Marathi movie "Katyar Kaljaat Ghusli". She played the role of Nabeela, wife of Royal singer Khansaheb. Nabila is an ambitious woman who wants her husband to be the rajgayak (royal singer) of the state. She was praised for her negative portrayal in the movie.

Sakshi Tanwar will be seen opposite Aamir Khan in Dangal. Dangal is movie based on life story of Mahavir Singh Phogat. Aamir will be essaying the role of Mahavir Singh Phogat and Sakshi will be playing his wife, Daya Kaur.  Over 70 actresses were auditioned but none of them was selected. Makers wanted an Organic chemistry between Aamir and his on-screen wife. After a lot of discussions and brainstorming sessions, the actor and the makers collectively took the call to cast Sakshi Tanwar.

Sakshi is rumored to be casted for Anil Kapoor's 24 Season2. Sources say that she will be playing the cop along with Anil Kapoor. Nothing is confirmed yet but keeping fingers cross to hear this rumor turning out true.

peeyara thumbnail

Best Drama Actress - Priya Kapoor - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-Dada Shaheb Phalke Award

Best Actor - Female (Jury)-Priya Kapoor-Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-ITA

Best Actor - Female (Jury)-Priya Kapoor-Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-ITA

Most Entertaining Television Actor-Priya Kapoor-Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-BSEA

Best Television Actress In Leading Role-Priya Kapoor-Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-LGA

Best Actress (TV) - Priya Kapoor - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-Apsara Awards

Best TV Actress in Lead Role - Priya Kapoor - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-FICCI

Best Television Actor in Lead Role -Priya Kapoor-Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-DPA

Best Actress (Critics) - Priya Kapoor - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain -Broroplus

Best Drama Actress - Priya Kapoor - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-PCA

Best Drama Actress - Priya Kapoor - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain-Star Guilds Awards

Favorite Bhabi Award - Parvati AggarwalKahaani Ghar Ghar Kii - SPA

Best Actor Female - Parvati AggrawalKahaani Ghar Ghar Ki-SPA

Best TV Personality Female - Parvati Aggrawal - Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii-SPA

ITA Milestone Award - Parvati Aggarwal Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki-ITA

Best Actor Female - Parvati Aggrawal/Janki Devi - Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii-ITA

Best TV Actress(Popular)-Parvati Aggrawal-Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii-KalaKar Awards

Jury Award - L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2013.

Sakshi worked as a Sales Trainee at the Taj Palace hotel in Delhi. She has also worked in a cloth and accessory story named Khazana where she earned a stipend of Rs 900 monthly.

Sakshi started her career as an anchor on Doordarshan's film songs-based program Albela Sur Mela.

The elegant lady worked as a creative director in the production company Positive Thinkerz.

Apart from acting, she has also tried her hands directing Sammaan Ek Adhikaar.

Sakshi is one of the most punctual actors you would see today.

Sakshi who is very much single believes that marriage means complementing each other.

Sakshi believes that the role of Teepri in Balika Vadhu was an important exercise for her to undertake as an actor.

Sakshi makes it a point to have a glance at her mother's picture that hangs on the wall across her bed, as soon as she gets up in the morning, and before she sleeps at night.

The actress is adept at picking up accents and can become a Bengali or South Indian in a jiffy.

For the longest time Sakshi wanted to be a teacher. She wants  to hold some drama or storytelling sessions with kids.

Sakshi's Best friends in television industry are Ali Asgar, Deepak Qazir, Suchita Trivedi, Gautam Chaturvedi ,Neelam Mehra, Kavita Kaushik.

Sakshi does not employs Full time maid.

Sakshi loves Cooking and Dancing.

Sakshi's favourite dish is Biryani and Gajar ka Halwa is favourite sweet dish.

Sakshi's Favourite Sport is Badminton

Bollywood Actress Tabu is her role model.

Sleeping is her biggest weakness. She can spend whole day by sleeping.

Sakshi's favourite films are Guide and Sholay.

Sakshi hates Lizards and Liars.

She admires Kritika Kamra and Sriti Jha from Younger generation of actors.

Sakshi Tanwar is one of the very few TV  celebrities to have featured in the survey conducted by Ormax Media.

Sakshi was voted most Trustworthy celebrity leaving behind Priyanka and Kareena. She ranked 5.

She is currently the face of 13 brands, almost as many as some of the leading Bollywood actresses.

Sakshi Tanwar do not have a single controversy on her despite being from Entertainment Industry.

peeyara thumbnail

43 Great Sakshi Tanwar Quotes on her 43rd Birthday

If you are an actor you are somehow expected to be visible all the time but I think the audience too needs a break. They will get bored watching the same actors all the time

My job as a performer is to do my role with 100% honesty and dedication.

As an actor, there is so much more to try if somebody gives you a chance. I have only done a few shows apart from Kahaani, so the sky is the limit

I will accept any good role, whether film, serial or street play. But since I can now afford to sit back and choose, I would like to do work which challenges me. It is important to break out of your comfort zone.

I think discipline is an individual choice. If you choose to be disciplined you can be so even in a disorganized environment.

Earlier we were so involved with our serial that even if our track didn't develop we'd refuse to leave. That level of attachment to the product is missing in present day actors.

Television is where my roots are. I love the medium. It has given me everything that I have today

My father was in CBI and always taught me to fight back. He just said one thing that you should not come home crying and I follow this even today.

work will come to you if you are talented enough

Nowadays, there is no safety net to bounce back on because we, in a way, let go of everyone in the rat race. In the process, we compromise, ignore and let things happen. This affects a society on the whole

I am an actor. I would like to portray as many characters as I can. It should be different, stimulating, culminating. The medium doesn't matter for us to make a difference.

Being a celebrity we should utilize our potentials to do something for the betterment of our society. I have always tried to do that and will continue with it

I don't prefer to share my personal life with others, and I intentionally keep myself away from such platforms. I never interfere in anyone's life hence prefer to keep mine under warp as well

According to me irrespective of the fact what my profession is, what my social status is, as a responsible citizen we all have certain duties to fulfil
I always speak my mind and I am never scared to raise my voice against what is wrong

I feel like a newcomer everyday. Even now, when there is an important scene, I keep messaging Ekta (Kapoor) till she gives me a narration. I hope that till the time I am working, I am as honest and as sincere to my work as I was on day one

I am happy with the space I am in today. TV is the reason why I am Sakshi Tanwar today. And I will always owe it to TV. I will never cut myself away from TV

I am only looking for good and challenging roles. The strength of the role matters and not the length.

Acting is my profession and what I am or do after completing my job is my private life

God has a plan for everyone and if we are able to execute His plans with sincerity, honesty and dedication, anyone can succeed in his/her chosen field

As a public figure, I can utilize that credibility for a good cause to spread awareness about issues and talk to people. If I am able to do that, it's worth the effort.

As a person, I think, there are certain things that only belong to me and I should be sharing it with my family and close friends only

From just being someone's daughter, mother, wife or sister, the Indian woman is finally having an identity of her own.Whether it is politics,sports,science,education or entertainment, the Indian woman is making her presence felt at the top globally.

Be the woman with those spirits that no man can break!

I believe that as long as I am sincere, hardworking and have God's blessings, work will come

As an actor I like to experiment with characters and TV is the best medium to do that coz of the reach it has nowadays.

I want to make good use of the credibility I have been able to achieve in the industry. I hope I can use this connect and make a difference. I want people to be the change they want to see

My brother was taught to cook with the same enthusiasm my sister and I were. I strongly feel that even men have a role to play in the kitchen and should cook for their loved ones whenever possible.

Experiments are fine, but television is still a mass medium where you have to hold everyone's attention.

Whatever be the constraints, an actor can still do a lot between action' and cut' if he or she is committed to the art.

Television has given me loads of opportunities, loyal fans and a long list of admirers who have been with me through my journey here, but to have the consumers and viewers put their complete trust in me, among super heroes of the big screen, has been a humbling experience

I haven't thought about getting into production. I'm interested in the creative aspect of storytelling

When a product is made, everyone hopes for the best. Whether it could have been better or not is more of an afterthought

It has to begin in the house. Girls are always told to mind what they are wearing, the way they are sitting, walking etc. Why aren't boys told to respect their sister, mother, friends and colleagues? Why is it a given that a woman's body is to be discussed and laughed about? There has to be a reconditioning of our social upbringing. A lot depends on the mother's upbringing of the children.

I'm not desperately looking for a man, but I'm sure one of these days, I'll find my Mr. Right

I feel birth, death, marriage is destined, and these things can't be manipulated. I have surrendered my life completely. So, whenever it happens, I will accept it

No interview is complete without question, guys I am waiting for my marriage as much as you are waiting

Why would I react to a rumour? Someone decided to get me married without my knowledge and forgot to invite me!

In the last couple of years, I have done at least four to five shows reportedly and all thanks to the media. There have been rumors of doing so many shows with so many actors in all these years, but I wasn't part of any

Nevertheless, even then if some people felt it was vulgur, you always have the remote. I think the critics were first busy enjoying the scene and later criticizing it

I believe that talent always survives, stardom is transient.

Normally people find love. But in my case I feel love has to find me.

I had no plans of even reaching here. I have been very blessed and god has been very kind to me
peeyara thumbnail

"They (Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar) were down on the set of KBC and playing for a charity. Such warmth and delight to be in their company! Natural, relaxed and without a glimmer of their star status, they seemed to have impressed all in their assessment of me".

"I am her great admirer but she never trusts me on this" 

~Amitabh Bacchan

"She is the best co-star I ever had"  

~Ram kapoor

"Sakshi is one person whose calls I answer even at two in the night as I know she'd be calling me for a narration of a particular scene. Sakshi has worked for 13 years but she still puts in the same kind of hard work, while the others, who have worked for 4 years, never come on time and get tired after certain number of scenes."    

"I may not have a personal relationship with my actresses but Saakshi is an exception." 

~Ekta Kapoor

"She's a very good actress. We knew known each other for the last six years back as actors. Our working rapport is excellent. The biggest similarity between us is that we are passionate about acting"  

~ Anup Soni

" She is extremely dedicated and professional." 

~Mohnish Behl

"She is like my friend, partner and buddy. It's a rare relationship. Saakshi and I are there for each other; and I am not saying it just for the sake of saying it"  

~Ali Asgar

"Sakshi Tanwar is more like a sister. We discuss everything under the sun, including what we eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have been there for each other in crisis and happiness. We are poles apart as personalities, but what has got together, is the fact that we are identical as souls. Guess you can call us soul sisters"  

~Kavita Kaushik

"She has been in the TV industry forever, but till date, she is committed, passionate and super talented" 

~Shabbir Ahluwalia

"I absolutely love her. She is so mesmerizing. When it comes to acting she is too good. I can sit and look at her for hours while she is working. .she is a very down to earth person. It is a treat to work with her."   

~Sumona Chakravorty

"My role model will always be Sakshi Tanwar. I love everything about her. Even though she is so senior in the industry, she has no tantrums, is extremely sweet, grounded and so talented. I just love her and always to want be like her, carrying myself with the respect and dignity she has."

~Asha Negi

"I have always loved Sakshi Tanwar as an actress. From Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii

(Parvati) to Bade Acche... (Priya) she is a constant true performer"

~Divyanka Tripathi

"Sakshi ma'am has always been my role model and I look up to her as an actress. There is so much that one can learn from her. When I was offered Tu Mera Hero, I was a little sceptical if I would be able to do justice to the role of Panchi who is a die-hard romantic and equally opposite to Sonia. However Sakshi ma'am convinced me to take up the role as a challenge and as an actor we must not let our personalities overshadow the characters that we play. In-fact when the promos went air she complimented me for the show and about my on-screen look as Panchi." 

~Sonia Balani

"Sakshi is a great actor and I am a huge fan of hers"

~ Prachi  Desai

"I adore Sakshi and Ram as actors. For me and my family sharing screen time with Sakshi is a very special moment. Hoping and praying for many such opportunities to work and learn form the best actors in TV"

~ Ruslan Mumtaz

"Sakshi is very caring. We gel wonderfully as a team." 

~Mohit Malhotra

"Working with Sakshi is beautiful. She is a superstar but she is down to earth women. I learn many things from her and she is very beautiful, sweet human being"  

~Yash Sinha

"I have always adored Sakshi as an actress that's why I decided to cast her. She has done an amazing job and the audience will love her negative role in the film. Sakshi is a thorough professional and felt completely at home on the sets, though the set-up was somewhat different." 

~Subodh Bhave

"I love Sakshi Tanwar. Her face, her Expressions, She is natural. I am very fond of her"

~Shilpa Anand

"I bonded really well with Sakshi. She's such a good human being and a fun person. I always watched her as Parvati, but on this trip I got to know the person behind the character."  

~Rajshri Thakur

"Saakshi Tanwar is the sweetest senior co-star I can ever have" 

~ Ali Merchant

"Saakshi Tanwar is a genuine human being "  

~Kiran Dubey

"she is really a nice person who is always smiling and encouraging us to do better, and being a fresher, that really feels great!"  

~Vinti Idani

"She's always been my role model. She is one of the finest actors in Telly land. I wish I had 10 per cent of the talent that she has." 
                                                                                                     ~Fenil Umrigar

"I am a die-hard fan of the actress. In fact I want to get married to her. If

she turns down my proposal, that would be okay too."

~Santosh Shukla

"Sakshi ma'am is very humble, very down to earth and adorable," 

~Aanchal Munjal
peeyara thumbnail

LovingRaYa

I am unable to form word but still trying to write a something for you by expressing my love and admiration to you. Sakshiji your are epitome of beauty i really like the way you express any emotion through your eyes. Your smile is infectious i am unable to move my eyes from you whenever i see you smile.  I eagerly wait for the shows and ads on the Tv only to see your little glimpse and admire you more. You are a good actor but a better human being who is so humble in her approach.  I just want that you come often do tv projects for all of us fans and we can watch you more and more and I am more than happy to know that you are doing movies and we will able to see you on big screen along with small screen.

Jodude

Dear Sakshi Wishing you a very happy birthday!❤️ 🥳

Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less. Words are not enough to express how happy and excited I am to wish you on your birthday.🥳 We all are celebrating your day and you may already know that this day is not only important for you but for all of those people , including us , who love you and adore you. I wish you lots of happiness , the best of life , love , health and success. May the Almighty always keep showering his blessings on you and you achieve all your goals. Hope you are celebrating your birthday doing what you love to do the most. Best wishes for all your projects , both present and future. Happy Birthday With loads of love...

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being happy every day.🤗

Love you a lot..!! Happy happy Birthday to u...❤️

sandhyasn

Happy birthday to my Princess. Wishing you many more strong healthy and wonderful years to come.

You are epitome of beauty. Your name is enough for me to charge myself. You are such a power pack with full of grace , talent and a good heart. You are a great actress and the strongest women who rise voice to stop violence against women. Proud to be ur fan you are my inspiration. Happy Birthday princess. I love you a lot. Muhvaa🤗... Happy birthday to u...!!.❤️

MyLuvRaShi

Happy Birthday Sakshi Mam ..Wishing You Many Many happy Returns of Day ..I just Know One thing I just love u ..& will Always do ! I hope You have a wonderful Day and the year ahead is filled with much love wonderful surprises and give you lasting memories that you will cherish.. Do you know whose? It's a person who I love from the bottom of my heart??Its you ma angel.You are the person with heart of gold and you are like an angel on earth..Have a most memorable birthday wishes to you..Have a magical birthday with love and hugs.Love you very much and alwayz.Once again wishing you a very happy birthday have blast on this day...

chillpc

On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!
Wishing that you have Lots and Lots of Birthday Fun.
Wishing you all the Great things in Life, hope this day will Bring you an Extra share of all that Makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.

iluvusakshi

Birthday is the time of celebration; I hope you have a wonderful day with loads of love and surprises. May your birthday gives you the best memories till the next one, may you have success waiting ahead.

Jayshree

Tum jeeyo hazaro saal,saal ke din ho pachas hazar

Happy Birthday to u happy birthday to u Sakshi

aditya_anjaan

Happy birthday Sakshi Tanwar.🥳

May Allah bless u.😃

SanjanaS.

Happy birthday Sakshi! You're the most gorgeous actress and it's always a delight watching you! We love you :)

bpatil3

aankhoan me madhoshi,
Hontoan pe hasi,
Sundarta ki prateek ho tum.
Har bhaav se hasaya, 
Kitne aasu ne rulaya,
Itni gehrayi kaha se le aati ho tum.
Nidar, nirbhay,nishchal,
Sahaj,shaant, saral,
har kisi ki prerana ho tum.
Kin shabdoan me bayaan karein,
ye masum si muskurahatein,
Har kisi ki kavita ho tum.

leena

May your birthday bring each special thing that you have waited for & everyday ahead holds lots of happiness in store..

peeyara thumbnail

thala

LovingRaya

Balhlover

Leena

bpatil3

peeyara thumbnail

Birthday VM by Jyoti aka Jodude

Youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FewnudUT0V4&feature=youtu.be

dailymotion link
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ln4mk
peeyara thumbnail

Birthday OS by LovingRaYa(Aanchal)

First crush turn into love

A gal was running fast towards a house with a bag in her hand and as she entered in the house she threw the bag on couch and run towards her room window as she came her friend Shreya signal her from her room window to come there. The gal was about to leave from her house to visit her friends when her mom voice made her stop.

Her mom called her this made her to stop at once and as she turned her mom was glaring at her. Smriti was staring at her daughter and signal her through her eyes where she is going. She told her about Shreya calling her. Smriti said to her first go and change your school uniform and then go to your friend house made her to turn back to her room again for changing.

In the neighborhood house a lady was giving instruction to servants when a tall and handsome man entered and shout on top of his voice mom I am back' seeing her son after so many days a tear of happiness appear in eyes of his mom and he ran to take her in hug and said stop being dramatic mom clean these tears mom I came back from trip not from some war.

His mom said she is happy to see him after long so she is happy while Shreya come out from her room and went to her brother who has taken her into another hug. Shreya was about to say something but he cut her off and handover her gift he bought for her. In excitement she hugged him tight saying thank u bhaiya.

Meanwhile in Priya house Smriti was muttering picking up her bag and arranging the thing again that this gal will not change always in a hurry' meanwhile she came went towards fridge and took out a box and kept in her bag and listening all her mother blabbering and told her that now she has changed so going to Shreya house and run outside. While Smriti was again talking to herself about her daughter she turned sixteen but still behave like a small kid sometimes'.

She rang the bell of her friend house which was opened by an elderly lady. She asked Priya to come inside and told without her asking that Shreya is waiting for her in her room. She thanked the lady and ran fast to her friends room but Priya instead of entering in the room collide with someone made her yelp in ouch' and when she looked at whom she collided a guy was holding her with his intense eyes staring at her.

The lady came fast towards them which made both of them to apart and asked her if she is ok. Priya nods and as about to go to the room Shreya come and dragged Priya with her while her eyes was at the guy who was talking to the elderly lady. The guy asked to lady who was that gal Maa she told her son that Priya is best friend of Shreya and they study in same school and also a neighbor of them.

As both the gals entered in the room Shreya ask Priya to close her eyes. Shreya opened her closet and took out a gift wrapped box and kept on Priya hand and ask her to open her eyes. Shreya signal her that she should unwrap the gift when Priya opened her gift she was excited by seeing a precious watch in it. Shreya was happy seeing her friend smiling face and bought her hand this made Priya to handover a box to her which made Shreya excited.

Both were sitting on bed and eating the handmade cake Priya mom made for Shreya. She told Priya that she missed this cake so much but Priya was not listening and her thought went to the guy whom she collided few mins ago. Shreya called her but she didn't react and she has to shake Priya and ask wat she is thinking. Priya said nothing imp just thinking about watch u gave me. Shreya said did u like it my brother Ram bhaiya bought this made Priya is quest mood. So Shreya clarify the same guy whom u collide. He went on trip with his college friends and I asked him if he will buy anything for me so he should buy two same things.

So he bought two watches one for me and another for you. This made Priya happy and she again thinking about Ram and a blush appear on her face remembering how he was staring at her.

When Priya return back to her house Smriti asked her whether Shreya liked the cake or not made Priya nods in positive. Her mom ask Priya to call her younger brother for dinner muttering again who don't know wat doing till now in room. This made Priya said that wat he will do Mom will be playing video games only.

Priya shout her brother name Rohan which made him appear at once at dinner table where his dad and mom along with his elder sis were waiting for him. After dinner Priya watching Tv while her mom cleaning the dishes in kitchen when Smriti came in living room she asked looking at Priya wrist from where she got this watch while arranging the things again in kitchen Priya told Ram bought this.

Priya mom raised her eyebrows by seeing her mom expression she said that Ram is elder brother of Shreya and he bought the watch for both of them. Smriti said did Ram itself gifted you Priya nods in negative and said Shreya give this to her this made her mom smile and she went to her room and Priya to her room.

Priya was pacing in balcony feeling serene atmosphere of outside but a sudden movement of door opening made her alert when she look again outside she saw a man was standing in balcony in neighborhood when the guy come in light Priya notice the guy is Ram a blush came over her cheek by Ram only in his track pants her eyes move over his naked chest which was devoid of shirt. She was all the time drooling over him where he was unaware of it continuing talking on his phone.

Ram while talking on phone felt someone was watching him as he turn he saw Priya was staring him which made him smile and made Priya to come out from her dream. She ran inside feeling shy as she has been caught by Ram whom she was staring a min ago. Ram too left muttering stupid gal'.

Morning rays made Priya to wake up from her sugary sleep but she didn't want this but her mom voice made her to change her mind and she get ready fast took her lunch from her mom and went outside to catch her school bus but she missed it and was cursing herself for waking up late. Priya was about to sit in rikshaw but Shreya made her stop and asked her to come with her in car. She adjusted herself in back seat was surprised to see Ram on driver seat.

Ram was smirking seeing Priya surprised face he asks if she done staring so she can close the door of the car and can start their journey for school. Priya was still feeling shy under his intense gaze who was watching her through mirror. Shreya told her that Ram bhaiya was going to college so in his way he will drop them to school. During their whole journey RaYa were stealing glances but a horn made them jerk apart from their eye locking session.

Ram dropped them to school and went towards his college he was all time in college thinking about Priya the way she was glancing him and in school Priya condition was also same dreaming about Ram. As school got over Priya rush towards bus when Shreya put brake on her by saying why she is in hurry. They will go together in her car. Both the friends adjusted on back seat and driver took way towards their house. As they reach Shreya saw her brother was coming out from car. She wave at him by seeing them he went towards them.

Priya whose back was turn towards Ram didn't notice when he came and standing behind Priya inhaling her sweet fragrance she got alerted by feeling of warm breath on her neck. She turn back to face him and got unbalance when Ram caught her from waist where Priya caught his shirt for balance. Shreya was mere specter there and watching that all has been transpired between her best friend and her elder brother.

This time shreya voice jerk them apart when RaYa realize they were acting sheepishly while a naughty expression on her face telling I know all going between you two'. Priya rush towards her house saying that she has to complete notes and will meet Shreya afterwards where Ram too left from the place. One day Priya was busy in completing her notes when her best friend comes out from nowhere and suddenly asked if Priya like her brother the quest made her startled but she confessed don't know she like him or not . Shreya said you surely do and one day you will realize too.

Days were passing like this RaYa were not able to think beyond each other. At school during classes Priya was always busy writing Ram name in her notebooks when teacher was teaching and in her free period too always dreaming about him only she is so immense in his thoughts that every time her friends has jerk her apart from his thoughts. Ram condition was same he all time thinking about Priya only and whenever he closes his eyes for distraction her innocent face appear and he would again lost in her eyes.

Things were not same in RaYa house too they were changing. This change didn't go unnoticed by Smritji too. The gal who was not interested in any household wok earlier now always tries to help her mom in kitchen, she now hang out dry clothes outside before her mom say anything, now go to mkt to buy household items with Smiritji. But truth was that Priya does all this work only to get a little glimpse of Ram who used to get back from college during this time.

Same things were happening in kapoors house too. Now a day's Ram came early from college spend a lots of time in his room didn't went with friends for their night out or party. He was too kind of getting attracted towards Priya. Ram couldn't able to understand wat is happening to him he was getting attracted towards Priya who was four years younger to him and his sister best friend. Krishnaji too noticed the change in Ram.

But still Ram was not able to overcome his feelings and at nite it became a routine for RaYa to stare each other standing from their windows. They didn't say anything but their eyes convey the volume of their heart which was not a mere crush or attraction. It was feeling of love which they too can't understand now. This newly feeling for each other RaYa didn't confessed nor shared with Shreya too who is best friend of Priya and very dear to Ram. She was also getting suspicious about their changed behavior but couldn't say anything as she want that at one time they both will share this with her.

Two years has been passed things are changed between Ram Priya and their families also. In all festive occasions they would always be together. Both the families have celebrated birthday and anniversary parties too. One of the birthdays party they had blast was of Priya when she turned seventeen and in between the celebration only Ram confessed his love to Priya which she also reciprocated it.

Priya has completed her schooling and she will be soon joining the same college where Ram is studying and on verge of completing his P.G. In these two years their parents now became good friend too. Ram father Udayji and Priya father Satyamji has started going for morning walk together along with this they always exchange business advice during game of chess in kapoor's house. Krishnaji and Smritji now started trying new recipes they would exchanged over cup of tea.

Rohan younger sibling of Priya became a fan of Ram who became his playmate during their video game sessions in Sharma house. He was a hero for Rohan and wants to become like his Ram bhaiya but keeping this aside he loves to play pranks on Shreya whenever she came over Priya house. RaYa were coming closer as they confessed the love and always spend precious time with each other. RaYa parent's noticed the way Ram care for Priya and they can understand the feeling of love between them.

Tomorrow is Priya birthday and she know Ram has organized some surprise for her like he did on her seventeenth birthday. She lost in the memory lane of previous year where Ram arranged a small get together between families on her special day which was unknown to her. All things were organized according to her taste and likings which Shreya shared with Ram.

He told entire family member to reach at the party venue and he will pick Priya from house and they will reach soon at the venue. Ram entered the house with attending a call and instruct to maid to call Priya as they are getting late. Maid went to Priya room and told wat Ram said to her. From insdie only she replied to convey the message to Ram that she is coming in five mins. Same thing maid told Ram.

When Ram got busy again in attending the call Priya was on the stairs and her footsteps made him turn around to see the most beautiful view in front of him who was descending the stairs with payal around her ankle which was sounding musical to his ears. He was mesmerized by seeing her in white anarkali suit and his foot automatic made way towards her who was looking down in shyness. Ram move her chin up and looked in her eyes but her strands was disturbing his view.

Ram move more closely to her put one hand on her waist and with other tuck the tresses behind her ear and softly whisper near her ears beautiful' made her lost in his husky voice. Priya was blushing very hard when Ram kiss on her forehead. Ram was too lost in her eyes but a horn of car made him jerk apart when he noticed that they are getting late. Ram took Priya hand and made way towards the car in which driver was waiting for them. As they settled in the car driver took them to the party venue. In whole journey Priya was looking outside admiring the view while Ram was only looking towards her.

When car stopped at the venue and Priya was about to reach Ram by taking her hand made her look back to him when Priya questioned him through her eyes he said a surprise is waiting for you and he tied a black clothe on her eyes. Ram made his way out of the car and took Priya hand with him and move towards the area where surprise was waiting for her.

When they reach the area Ram removed the cloth from Priya eyes she was so happy seeing both the families members some of her close relative and her good friends from school. Everyone gathers around Priya and wished her Happy birthday' she was admiring each and every arrangement which was acc to her taste. Birthday cake was brought down by the helpers and Priya face was light up seeing her fav8 chocolate vanilla cake and her gaze went towards Ram who signals her to blow the candles through his eyes.

Each person made her eat the cake and she did the same. After getting the fill from everyone Priya went towards Ram and made him eat the cake from her hand which he too reciprocated by saying Happy birthday Priya. He comes near her move her strand and whispered mai tumhara bahar lawn ki taraf wait kar rahoo hoo jaldi aana'.

As she about to move her mom asked where she is going to which Priya said she is coming in few mins but Smiritji didn't let her move and asked how did she liked the arrangements. Priya told her that she loved all the arrangements. Smritji ne kaha kyu acha nhi lagaega as Ram ne sab arrange kiya hai especially tumhare liye. This made Priya more happy to know that Ram care for her so much and said to her mother she should now really thank Ram for this and went from their towards lawn.

When she reached their Ram put his palm on her eyes which Priya objected. But Ram said thoda wait karoo sabar ka phal mitha hota hai abhi ek aur surprise tumahra wait kar raha hai. She helplessly walk with Ram where he took and when he remove his hand from her eyes she was just lost in the view. Whole garden was decorated with lights and balloons scattered everywhere. Ram signal to someone when Priya was busy admiring the decoration. With his signal slowly-slowly lights are being switched off and the only illumination of lights were coming from above when she move her eyes above in sky it was written I love you Priya' she was overwhelmed by seeing it and run back and hide herself in Ram arms.

He cups her face in his hand and said I love you Priya' while looking into her eyes. She too reciprocated by saying mai bhi apse bahut payar karti hoo Ram'. With this confession Ram took Priya in tight hug. They were still lost in each other eyes when Ram eyes move from her eyes to lips asking from permission to kiss them from Priya. She gave permission to Ram through her eyes. Ram cups Priya face and kissed her. They break the hug.

But still Priya was in Ram arms he took her hand and kissed on her palm and wished Happy birthday Priya I love you so much' but then said sorry to her. Priya mai tumhare liye gift to lana hi bhul gaya. Priya smiled and said to koi baat nhi Ram apne aaj mujhe sabse acha gift diya hai pehle to apne sabko mere birthday ke liye invite kiya and phir mujhese apne pyar ka izhar kiya jo mai kab se sunna chahati thi yeh tofha mere liye hamesha yaadgar rahega and with this Ram took her again in a bear hug.

Priya came out from her beautiful dream when some ring the door bell of their house. When servant opened the door Rohan was standing there and he ran towards his Priya di and handover her a note and said Ram bhaiya has given this for you.

When she was about to open the note to read it Rohan tried to peek to see wat is written on it but Priya hide it and glared him and said thank u rohan ab tumnhara kaam khatam ho gaya mai yeh padh loongi tum joo yaha se. Rohan went from their blabbering hahaha jaa rahoo ab padh loo ki kya likha hai Ram bhaiya ne' this made Priya smile on her brother cute antics. Priya again opened the note where in Ram hand writing was written Meet me on terrace sharply at 12'o clock' she know why Ram wants to meet her as he surely had arranged something especial for her and want to wish her first.

When everyone slept Ram wake up and went towards the way for terrace with stealthy steps but Shreya saw her elder brother going somewhere and went to him. When Ram about to step on stairs Shreya put her hand behind on his back which made him startled. He turns around but had sigh of relief seeing his younger sister there. Ram asks why she didn't sleep and wat she is doing in this hour of night. Shreya said yeh sawal to mujhe apse pochna chiaye ki app kaha jaa rahe with raise eyebrows.

Ram was thinking wat he should tell his little sister who turned detective suddenly. He told her he is going on terrace to have fresh air and told ab tujhe apne sawal ka jawab mil gaya na ab bata tu yaha kya kar rahi hai, to which she said mai to paani peen eke liye uthi thi to dekha app kahi chori chupe ja rahe to pocch loo kaha jaa rahe hai. Ab pata chal gaya na mai kaha jaa rahoo with irritation Ram said. Tu ab jaa and mujhe bhi jane de. Shreya said maine kab roka joo mai bhi jaa rahi hoo.

Priya too reach at terrace when everyone slept in her house and with stealthy foots entered on terrace without creating any noise. As she entered their was darkness everywhere she was scared little and was calling Ram name but he was nowhere to found. Suddenly lights were switched on of terrace which brought a happy smile on Priya face. Rose petals were scattered everywhere Ram came from behind and did little petal shower over her which she was enjoying to core. After sometime Ram put his hand forward which Priya took and he with her went towards a table which was placed in the center with her fav8 cake on it.

Ram made Priya to cut the cake and took a piece of cake feed her while saying Happy birthday Priya' she too feed him saying thank you Ram and kissed on his cheek which made him smile. Ram took her in tight hug saying mai tumse bahut payar karta hoo tumse kabhi door nhi jana chahata. Priya who was still in his arms kissed on his chest above his heart and said I love you too Ram. He bends little towards Priya face and kissed her on her plump lips passionately. They broke the kiss as they need the air to breathe.

Ram took Priya hand in his and both went towards the edge of the terrace where they can see sky clearly. Both settled down beside each other with Priya head on Ram shoulders and his hand around her waist. Both were lost in feeling the serene calmness the night was giving them forgetting the world around them.

The end