Karna-Vrishali OS- Farewell to you ,My Love! Completed

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Author's note- Hi everyone ,I am writing this OS after a long time๐Ÿค”. This is not related with epic but kind of related with show.I took liberty of taking one dialogue from the show and making this OS on it. Do feel free for your comments and honest feedback. As the story was told in the show.. SonyKarna had left vrishali to marry Supriya but in some earlier episodes he had promised Vrishali that he will meet her once in the end..So taking that plot..Here is a two part OS๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part- 1

I will meet you once more in life...before vanishing away in the dark...

His words suddenly came in her mind... She was feeling restless from the morning and he was a constant thought in her mind. Vrishali knew that Karna was fighting deadliest battle of his life and since she had heard this news, she had been constantly praying for his well-being. However today her fears seemed so real. Her heartbeat was racing fast ... What if he... Only thought was enough to rattle her soul.

Since the time he left her and married Supriya as Vrishali had asked him, she had chosen a lonely life for herself as penance for taking away what truly belonged to Karna- Her Vrishali. She knew she had hurt him badly and joined the crowd that day when she brushed aside his love for the supposedly her dharma.

She regretted her decision the very day he left her to fulfil his promise to her. Even then in return he had promised her one last meeting before bidding final adieu. She felt strange pain inside. Her eyes became moist. Suddenly a tear dropped from those big eyes and a soothing hand came on to wipe it before it could reach its destination... He was standing there right in front.

It has been so long since they last met but still it never felt like they parted ways. Two souls were always together what if bodies had moved away fulfilling their worldly duties.

"Karna..." She could barely manage to get this out as she was awestruck with sudden sight of both pleasure and pain.

His eyes were smiling with content. As if after years of hard struggle with himself...he had finally found peace... He gently caressed her cheeks, her tears had somehow managed to come through his eyes...

"You came.." She was still in disbelief..and somewhere inside worried for this she knew was it.. as he had foreseen.

"I had to.." He said almost choking... He still had that smile carrying along a satisfaction that this would be it...

Edited by riti4u - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KURT15 thumbnail
Excellent OS Riti. Please continue soon. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: KURT15

Excellent OS Riti. Please continue soon. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you Geetha ma๐Ÿค—
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Riti!!! Splendid OS!!!๐Ÿ˜Š When you write, and it comes to an abrupt end, no one, I think, feels contented coz you always stop before the surprise. Now we all have to carry this "kyon chalti hai pavan" kind of feeling till you post the next part.๐Ÿคฃ Blame on your writing style.๐Ÿ˜†
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Wow Riti!!! Splendid OS!!!๐Ÿ˜Š When you write, and it comes to an abrupt end, no one, I think, feels contented coz you always stop before the surprise. Now we all have to carry this "kyon chalti hai pavan" kind of feeling till you post the next part.๐Ÿคฃ Blame on your writing style.๐Ÿ˜†

Aww thanks Jamy..๐Ÿ˜Š.that generous of you..๐Ÿ˜ณ..I like suspense plus can't write long...its always been like that...no particular style๐Ÿ˜†

Will surely write second soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
MBcrazyfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very touching...evn tho vrishali is frictional character.. It always feels real whn it comes to K-V Bond...loved ur imagination of last day n last moment f goodbye๐Ÿ‘
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: MBcrazyfan

Very touching...evn tho vrishali is frictional character.. It always feels real whn it comes to K-V Bond...loved ur imagination of last day n last moment f goodbye๐Ÿ‘

Thanks dear for liking and comment๐Ÿ˜Š
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Riti! Ramya here.๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow, what a beautiful os! You are brilliant at it. ๐Ÿ‘ I really can't wait for the next part. Hope it would be a bit longer than this.๐Ÿ˜›
sarbari_mcn thumbnail
Lovely OS but pls continue.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS. Waiting for the next part