What do you miss about it?... Tell to the cast..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys😊... Sumit Sambhal Lega ended few days ago (4 Jan'16) on a high note with Puchkoo getting married to Puchki... And to be honest, I really miss this show😭..(and I think many of us too miss it)... Though I get temporarily happy watching the re-telecasts, but I miss it in spite of it... maybe because I want to know house their life changed after the entry of this new member in their family..(Simran)...
Here I am, making a small list of what I miss about the show and would like to see in the next season (Hoping that we have a next season)...Please contribute to this list and share your thoughts... Please write your name also... It would be nice if we can send to the cast and crew of this show...Who knows, our wishes may come true...😳...Here I go...

1. I miss the regular Walia nok-jhok in the Walia house.
2. I miss each and every character of the show, especially The Jasbir the Walia the Great and his raw comments.
3. I want to see Rajneesh getting promoted to an Inspector and how Sumit and rest of the family members react to it..
4. I want to see Maya getting insecure of her Jethani Simran when Dolly taunts her for culinary skills and Dolly bossing over both of them.
5. I want to see Sumit getting worried because of his teenage daughter's behaviour.

Okay these few points that came in my mind...Please contribute more😊, I want to send this to the cast and crew to of this show and let them know how we miss it...Let's pray we get a new season...😳
Edited by do0dleR - 8 years ago
I feel bad that this wonderful show came to an end but as long as it was there, it entertained all its viewers. It was the only show worth watching on SP. It would be nice to see Rajnish and Simran story too but the show ended on a high note. So no regrets 😊 A season 2 would be nice.
Hi Doodler,
       Truly missing the show! The best part of this show was the charecterization and their perfect comic timings.It instantly clicked me purely becoz of its clean comedy. The charecters reflected humour with ease and without any sort of slapstick sort of comedy.Thats why it really stands out amongst all other comedy shows of the current lot.
If there is season2 coming up, then what i would love to see is

1.Dolly struggling with her mischievous grandchildren

2.Sumit and Rajneesh pyaar and takraar.

3.Jaswir jis more and more food cravings and also his one liners.

4.Maya joining office and sumits difficulty in handling things..

5.Simran and Rajneeshs cute fights...

Just hoping for a new season.Fingers crossed.

Padmapriya.
Nice points @do0dleR and @arhshiyam πŸ‘πŸΌ If season 2 comes, then I will be really very happy and watch the show without any preconceived expectations since the show never ceases to entertain me.
Thank you for posting guys...πŸ€—...
I would try to send it to the cast and crew of SSL by 20 Feb 2016...  
I request other members of this forum and people who love this to show to contribute in this thread...😊...
Edited by do0dleR - 8 years ago
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Nice points @do0dleR and @arhshiyam πŸ‘πŸΌ If season 2 comes, then I will be really very happy and watch the show without any preconceived expectations since the show never ceases to entertain me.

Thank you dear...😊... I too wish they come up with a season 2 of Sumit Sambhal Lega...I would miss it terribly when they stop re-telecating..😭