ARSHI INTENSE TS:TWISTED DENSITY EPILOGUE pg#73 12/2

..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

TWISTED DESTINY

Khushi wiped the tears from her eyes caressed head of her three month old baby boy Ryaan who was having her stomach filled and was latching onto her breast hungerly.Its been more than an hour he was crying because of hunger but she was so occupied with work she forgot about her little son.Tear blurred her visions but she didn't wipe them.

Khushi:'I am sorry baby I am sorry .."She sniffed loudly continue to caress his little head.But it was not her fault either she was giving tution to neighbor's children.She cant be a burden to her buaji any more.May be this is her fate .

Seeing her old torn out dress no one can say she is wife of biggest tycoon of India Arnav Singh Raizada.

****************FLASHBACK***************
Khushi knocked the room her eyes were red and puffy she didn't want to give in to his desire?Whats her fault in  all this that she is poor?She has no one to take care of her except her buaji?He wanted to marry her .He wanted to make her his because he is lusting over her?He found her attractive he wanted to f**k her?But what about her and their relation when he got bored of her ?He will simply denied their marriage will throw her out of his life like useless creature but she cant do anything except to give in ?She cant risk her buaji's life?She knew he is capable of doing anything?She gulped her tears said in shaky breath.

Khushi:"I am ready..."Her eyes were red due to continuous crying .

Arnav:'I kew your answer baby I knew If you want to save your buaji's house you have one option Khushi and you know that .."He smirked evilly finally he is going to have thing of his desire..

Khushi:"(All memories came into her vision how her buaji supported her made her feel like her daughter .How much she loved her cant she do this to save her buaji 's shelter ?.She wiped her tears and said in a mere whisper)I am ready."Her voice were shaky and chocked yet audible.

Arnav:"(He gave her papers and she signed in tremble hands)Good Gril Mrs Raizada.."He tilted and sucked her tears she closed her eyes let him do whatever he wanted to because she has already given herself to him...

Ryaan was done with feeding after making him burp kissing many times his red nose and cheeks Khushi made him sleep on his cot.

She hisssed in pain as mangalsutar touched the bluish spot on her neck and got lost in past  .

**************FLASHBACKS*******

Khushi was standing in the poolside when he came inside held her hand twirled her .

Arnav:"Where you were at morning Khushi?.."His eyes were spitting fire making her scared .

Khushi:'Arnavji I-"He put more pressure making her wince in pain.

Arnav:"I told you dammit not to anywhere without asking me ?You really wanted to leave me ?Right !.He threw her dupatta aside .Roughly held her in his arms threw her on bed to give her punishment  he was so rough and wild."

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard Aman's voice turned around he held her hand.

Aman:'Bhabhi please come with me.."She was scared to see him so tensed.

Khushi:"What happen Amanji Arnavji-"Her heart skipped a beat.
Aman:"ASR meet an accidient 6 months ago bhabhi its been more than months he was in coma now he got conscious but- "Gasped escaped from her mouth bile rises in her chest painful knot formed in pit of her stomach she cant think if anything happened to him?Because kahin na kahin she loves him she cant to think live without him"He needs you bhabhi please come with me.."She nodded in a daze picked Ryaan from bed rushed with him.
HOSPITAL

Arnav has gained concious and he was out of danger but he lost his partial  memoryand is not able to remember anything from last few years.

Aman:"Bhabhi "Khsuhi looked at his face all lost "He needs you bhabhi please help him please.."She didnt utter anything."Bhabhhi come lets meet Arnav."He held her hand politely went inside.

Arnav was awkae his lips turned to smile to see Aman but got startlted to see Khsuhi .What his PA is doing here?

Aman:"How are you now ASR?."He nodded feeling okay"ASR you ost your memory "He got shocked to heart this "You are not able to remember last few years of your life ."Arnav was about to say something when Aman interrupted."Don't worry you will be fine "Arnav's eyes were fixed on Khushi while she was looking at floor"ASR she is Khushi your wife.."

Arnav:'What?"He was shocked to react anything

Aman:"You married her last year and you both have a baby boy too Ryaaan."Then he noticed the  cute bundle wrapped in baby blanked cuddling her mother's chest."Aman was about to speak further when Nurse informed him to meet doctor he went outside.

Arnav:'Khsuhi come here."She was hesitant but she managed to go near him she patted the place beside him and she sat beside him.The next thing which he did shocked her he kissed her forehead cupped her face.

Arnav:"I am sorry Khushi because of me you must be so worried.I am sorry I forgot everything about our relation,our marriage,our baby"She gulped"I am sorry Khushi to make you cry "He kissed her eyes "But I promise to fill your and my babies life with happiness no more tears .."He posed her head on his chest she was numb to react..He is changing this is infact first time he is talking so politely so softly with her after his accidient.Was this change is for good or for bad?His voice brought her back from her thoughts.

Arnav:'Can I hold our baby?.."Khushi nodded her head She posed baby on his lap

Arnav:"He is so cute Khushi."Its literally first time he is holding baby in his arms tears pool in her orbs.He gently kissed forehead of little one."I am sorry baby I am not able to remember anything about you and your mumma..But I promise to make our present more beautiful.."Little one opened his eyes caught his finger making him feel proud..Just then Aman entered the room he was happy to see such scene .He always saw Arnav manhandling and behaving bad with her he felt pity on her but now he can see new hope in their relation.God has given him another chance hope so this time he is able to utilize it fully.

Aman:"ASR "He looked towards him while little one shifted uncomfortably began to make irritated voices Khushi took baby from his arms immidietaly who snuggled close to her chest .Arnav was amazed to see such cute bonding It means baby is more close to her .

Aman:"ASR doctor said he can discharge you today evening ."Arnav plainly nodded leaned to hardboard closed his eyes due to medicine effect he dozed off in no time .

Khsuhi:"I think I should leave now ."She held baby close to her with other hand lifted the baby bag."

Aman:"Bhabhi you cant go now.."She was startled to hear"Bhabhi ASR condition is not good "Seeing horrified condition he spoke"He is suffering from partial memory lose.Any stress or shock is not good for him.I know bhabhi you have suffered a lot but please bhabhi please for Ryaan please stay till he becomes okay please.."She nodded disheartidly .

Arnav was settled in bedroom he was laying on bed waiting for Khushi .He was feeling good after knowing he is married to Khushi .He always felt something when she always took care of his needs in office .He saw her entering in his room carrying food for him..

Khsuhi:"Arnavji have some soup.."She posed tray in front of him on bed .He felt disappointment to hear this he wanted her to feed him.He sat took the tray she was about to leave when he asked making her halt in her track.

Arnav:'Where is Ryaan?"He is so found of his son in this short period.

Khushi:"He is sleeping in guestroom."He frowned to hear this 

Arnav:'Why he is sleeping there ?Bring him here ?And you too come and sleep Khushi its getting late you are looking tired.."Again he shocked her.

Khushi:'Ryaan didnt sleep at night Arnavji .He will make you distrubed too.You need rest.We are in guestroom if you need anything call me."He didnt wait for him to speak finish and left the room leaving confused and disappointed  Arnav behind...

Banner credit and title of the story credit goes to Rish_Rubble my cute friend Richaa🤗l .

Here is the TS that I wanna posted this concept was hunting my mind since long so I plan to pen it down .I did my work now Its your time guys please give me your feedback so that I can update next part ASAP .I will continue depending upon your responses. 😳

Please Silent readers Press "LIKE" and do comment ! 

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

INDEX
Chapter#1-Click Me..

Chapter#2--Click Me..

Chapter#3--Click Me..

Epilogue#-Click Me..
Edited by ..strawberry.. - 8 years ago
..strawberry_Pm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
For PMS please buddy this account.
please comment occasionally  to get PMS .😳
Edited by ..strawberry_Pm - 8 years ago
DreamDesignz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res ❤️
*Unres*

Amazin start👍🏼
felt bad 4 Khushi 
nyc dat Arnav behaviour is changed bt khushi is too scared to give him or herself this chance😭
aman knw evrythin n supports khushi⭐️
wud lyk 2 c Arnav repentin 1nce he regain his memory😳
continue soonishhh
Edited by princessm16 - 8 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, new story 👏
Eagerly awaiting 😃
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail