a question to you..i think you like kids alot??😳😳right
tabhi tumhari har story mein kis zaroor hote hain😳😳
vickysidhu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hmm interesting concept ...luv to read more...update soon
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice concept and very interesting too...waiting for more.
neasya thumbnail
Awesome start dear😊
arnav treaded khushi so harshly and now khushi got a chance to live an actual married life after arnav lost his memory...
don't know how khushi will deal with this arnav forgeting her painful past... 
arnav is so found of ryaan waiting to see arnav's bond with his baby boy... 
waiting for the next part dear please update soon
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh I feel bad for her! I hope Arnav is changed now
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it
she is so scared of him
is his memory lose a new start or past will always haunt 
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting story...thanks for the PM
harini2327 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful and doffernt story line..eargelly waiting to read next..
..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
                  TWISTED DESTINY

CHAPTER#2

Khushi entered guestroom  she wiped tears formed in her eyes and again lost in past.

************FLASHBACK***********

Arnav was not happy after knowing she is pregnant he didn't want any baby .After Ryaan born he started to keep distance from her as well as baby he left home early in morning came late at night.She was worried for his behavior but she remained mum.After  one month he came inside room late at night she was waiting for him standing near french door when he hugged her from behind kissed her nape.He was nibbling and kissing her skin of neck making her heartbeat rise.He turned her around lifted her in his arms posed her on bed .Baby was sleeping peacefully in a crib.He leaned took her lips in his mouth his hands were working on her nighty he broke the kiss threw her nighty on ground she was not wearing anything under her night dress his eyes twinkled to see her naked .She was looking better than before Motherhood definately suites her well perfect round bosoms with pinkish nipple he dipped his head on her neck while his hand start to massage her breasts ,He was getting more and more wild .After kissing her neck he posed his lips on her start nibbling and biting it .He got aroused and became more wild...

After many months he was making love to her his every fiber was screaming for her touch she is like addiction to him when he first saw her in his office he wanted to take her than and their .He asked for one night stand for her but she threw resignation letter on his face .This bruised his ego he knew she is so much into her morals and principals he proposed her but she denied simply making him burn in anger that why he forced her to marry him why cant she understand what she feel for her is more than lust ?He wanted her all for herself 24*7.He took her perfect round nipple in his mouth when baby start to cry loudly he groaned in frustration when she gently push him.This bruised his ego more again she is rejection his touch rejecting him.

Arnav:"He got off bed punched the wall)I dont want this type of disturbance next time when we are getting intimate .Shift his belong in guestroom dammit."He took his shirt left outside making her shocked and scared on his behavior.She wore her nighty gather her baby in her arms

.She launched on floor crying  hardly Did she do a mistake by bringing this little soul in this world?Will he remain devoid of love like her?

Her trance broken by crying sound of baby.She cuddled the baby who instantly stopped crying and slept in her mother's warmth.

Arnav opened his eyes next morning and found HP coming with coffee for him he expected Khushi.

Arnav:'HP where is Khushi?.."he asked with irritation.

HP:"Bhabhi ji is in Kitchen.."He sipped his coffee got off bed .
Arnav entered living room found Ryaan lying on playing mat kicking his chubby legs in air sucking his finger.

His lips turned into smile he still cant believe he is father of such cute baby .He lifted baby kissed his chubby cheek making him smack his little hands on his face in glee.
Arnav eneterd the kitchen amused to see her stirring something on stove her hair were tired in a messy burn saree was tucked in belly .He stood behind her wrapped her one hand around her waist making the pallu un tucked .She stiffed to feel his touch after so long he undone her hair making fall on her shoulder he sniffed her hair kissed her head.

Arnav:"Dont tie your hair Khushi.."He said in most huskiest voice .She was feeling goosebumps on her skin when she saw someone pulling her hair she got startled to think Arnav behaving so childish she turned started to find Ryaan pulling her hair.After seeing her he started to make baby voiced she picked him in her arms making him giggle loudly.

Arnav felt hollowness seeing scene infront of him?He too wanted to become part of this cute little family?But he found something missing ?He did notice her stiffen whenever he touched her even Ryaan in  more close to her ?He sighed left to his room.

Its been more than week he was good then before all credit goes to his wife she took care of him really well.But he noticed one thing she is maintaining so much distance between them.He didn't feel like they are married couple.He threw comforter on other side of bed went towards guestroom where Ryaan was sleeping peacefully beside Khushi.Even she is keeping little one close to her chest and sleeping.He went inside laid on bed while keeping little one close to his chest held her hand..

Next morning as usual Khushi opened her eyes she really had sound sleep she tried to sit but something had caught her in a tight grip .She titled her head shocked to see herself in Arnavji's embrace.She tried to free herself in this process he got awake  saw her face their eyes got locked he got startled to see tears in her eyes.His hand on his own accord reached her cheeks he wipe them off.

Arnav:'Why are you crying Khushi?.."She was about to say something when she heard crying sound of a baby.She politely freed herself from his grip went towards otherside of bed where Ryaan was crying pillows were posed beside him this gesture of Arnav touched her heart.

Arnav:"I made him sleep at that corner I don't want to crush him between us."She nodded her head"But why he is crying so badly.."

Khushi:"(rocked him little bit kissed his chubby cheek)Because he needs a diaper change."Her lips stretched a beautiful smile while his eyes fixed on little soul in her arms This is first time she has talked to him so openly.
After giaving him bath and feeding him Khushi posed baby on bed went to fetch his clothes when Arnav eneterd the room carrying his little baby.

Arnav:My little man got ready to start his day."He lifted the day kissed he rubbed his one day old stubble on baby's tummy making him giggle loudly. Khuhi got startled to find him here and behaving so lovingly with their baby.

Arnav:'Khushi."She hummed in response"I want you to shift yours and Ryaan belonging in my room."he took  Ryaan's  clothes from her hand left the room taking his baby along with him.

Ryaan got peacefully slept in his father's embrace Arnav made her sleep on bed after securing him with pillows tucked him in his baby blanket.

He got lost in his thoughts.Why Khsuhi is so hesitant in front of him?She always got stiff when he touched her?Why she is not carefree around him?Was there anything wrong in their marriage?Is she not happy with him/For God sake they are husband wife but she is living in separate room.She is always scared around him?He glanced at baby ?Did he forced himself on her this baby is result of his misdeeds.?His temples were throbbing in pain.He held his head in his hands to endure the pain when Khushi entered the room shocked to see him in this condition.

Khsuhi:'Arnavji you okay ..What happen to you ?.."But he was not able to reply her everything went blank and he passed out.

Khsuhi was staring at sleeping figure of Arnav on bed Tears were continuously flowing out of her orbs Doctors word were ringing in her mind

Doctor:'Mrs Raizada his mind is too sensitive to put stress on it.He is suffering from memory loss and taking lots of stress is causing drastically effects on his CNS.please make sure he remain healthy and stay out of stress ."

Kahin na kahin she is sure she is reason of his stress.She can see he is taking lots of efforts to make her more comfortable with him.But she is scared to trust on him.She didnt want any heart break .She is scared of that beast in him.That Arnav only loved her at night on bed .As the night passed he became stranger but he do behave harshly and roughly with her.
But her inner thoughts said he is changed man ?The was he is taking care of her?The way he is showering love on their baby/She too wanted to go with flow and give theirself a chance but what if he got his memory?Then?He will behave with her roughly?She is not strong to fight with her fate again?She cant change him into her prince charming?But at the same time she wanted to trust him?She wanted to give their marriage a chance not for herself but for her baby she didn't want her child suffer like her deprived of love when once again density knocked her.

Her trace broken by his cough she hurriedly pour water into glass brought her near his lips .He opened her eyes took few sips his heart pained to see her tears. she again made him laid on bed.

Khushi:"How are you feeling Arnavji?.."He nodded his head telling he is okay 'I will warm food for you."She was about to stand when he held her hand made her sit  beside her on bed.
Arnav:"Can you tell me one thing truely?.."She nodded her head.He took deep breath"D-id I forced myself on you?.."Blood drained from her face to hear this"Did I r*ped you?"He felt disgusting even to utter that word"This is the reason you are so hesitant so insecure around me Khushi?.You don't love me ?Don't want me your husband."Seeing his hurt face she came out of shock her hands on her own accord cupped his face.

Khushi:"You didnt force me for anything Arnavji...I love you.."their eyes got locked she gulped her tears"I am sorry I made you feel like this I am still under shock I cant think of spending my life without you.You are my baby's father my husband how could you thought you have r*ped me?I willingly submit myself to you when you touch me..."He can't hold himself more took her in his embrace.

Arnav:'Please don't creat distance between us Khushi.I want to live my life like husband lover and father.Don't be hesitant around me It kills me every time to see so much distance between us to live like stranger.Please give me a chance please.."She nodded her head decided to give THEM one more chance..

I fulfilled my promise .Thank you for the appreciation and showering love on this TS .Again same request ðŸ˜† for getting quick updates give me plenty of feedback ...Waiting to know your views.

Please Silent readers Press "LIKE" and do comment ! 

Edited by ..strawberry.. - 8 years ago