Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Please update soon! I can't wait for you to put up the next part.

-Rimpy
armana thumbnail
Sorry to disappoint all of you but there will be no further update today.

Am busy trying to deal with another mess.

Do bear with me.

Armana

Btw, in case anyone is wondering the source or inspiration for this FF and its title are:
1. The line from Keats' 'Ode To A Nightingale' :
    "Through the sad heart of Ruth, when, sick for home,
    She stood in tears amid the alien corn;...."
2. A poem called 'Riven'by an anonymous poet on the Orkut community, which was sent to me by a poet on the same community. I had anyways planned to include the entire poem in one of the parts.....if and when i do you'll get my point.

Thank you.
Armana

Incase some of you are wondering what's going on here are the relevant links:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=453526& ;TPN=11
and
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=456064& ;TPN=2

Edited by armana - 17 years ago
simz99 thumbnail
Take your time hun...need to get rid of the negative vibes to get the creative juices flowing again! 😉
Hope you don't take the jealousy too seriously and continue very soon...I'm loving the bashing Peabrain's getting 😆 😆
mistletoe thumbnail

Armana,

Don't you dare stop writing on the Forum! Take this as a request or threat or whatever, but dont' stop writing!

I just got to know that you belong to Saddi Dilli..I will haunt you for the rest of your life if you don't post the next part of your FF...Ask my Delhi gang, how I make their lives miserable! 😉 😆

Btw, I am maha hooked on to Temporary Marriage (Have read it 5 times now!)...Would really love if you could carry on with it...Maybe incorporate some more scenes in between!

Have you heard of the song, "Mora Saiyaan Mose Bole Na" by Fuzon (Sung by Khamaj)...That song suits Jai's situation in your Temp Marriage FF perfectly 😃 When he is looking out for Bani after she has left and the duffer realizes he is in love with her!

Awaiting further updates on the current FF from you! Don't let some negative and jealous people get you down...Woh unki purani bimaari hai....

Cheers,

MT

PS: Btw, can you please let me know what colour is Ochr, that you described in your Story?

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please don't stop writing. You can't do that to us. First you get us hooked and now you might stop writing. 😭

-Rimpy
Tomiko thumbnail

First of all hun, like MT said.............don't you dare stop writing!!

Just caught up on everything that's been happening..........and you know what Armaana.............you really shouldn't care!

Keep writing hun!😛

btkr thumbnail
Dear Armana,

Congrats on your win. Loved your entry. (Had no clue what was going on this morning - jeez, felt like there were mines going off all of a sudden).

Keep going when you feel like. Great start!! Thanks for taking the time to write for all of us. 👏 👏

love,
BT
btkr thumbnail
Dear Armana,

Congrats on your win. Loved your entry. (Had no clue what was going on this morning - jeez, felt like there were mines going off all of a sudden).

Keep going when you feel like. Great start!! Thanks for taking the time to write for all of us. 👏 👏

love,
BT
Cordelia thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Armana, Don't you dare stop writing on the Forum! Take this as a request or threat or whatever, but dont' stop writing!

I just got to know that you belong to Saddi Dilli..I will haunt you for the rest of your life if you don't post the next part of your FF...Ask my Delhi gang, how I make their lives miserable! 😉 😆 Btw, I am maha hooked on to Temporary Marriage (Have read it 5 times now!)...Would really love if you could carry on with it...Maybe incorporate some more scenes in between! Have you heard of the song, "Mora Saiyaan Mose Bole Na" by Fuzon (Sung by Khamaj)...That song suits Jai's situation in your Temp Marriage FF perfectly 😃 When he is looking out for Bani after she has left and the duffer realizes he is in love with her!Awaiting further updates on the current FF from you! Don't let some negative and jealous people get you down...Woh unki purani bimaari hai.... Cheers, MT

PS: Btw, can you please let me know what colour is Ochr, that you described in your Story?

i totally agree!! i tried threatening you in the same way on msn but you logged off!! 😛

if you dont come back to KS IF sharpish I am going to personally come and drag you here, trust me, you dont want me to do that!! there is no way i will allow one of my forum friends to be the subject of such vindictive and jealous actions. 😡

I LOVED your ff!! i didnt vote for it because i liked some others that had a lot less votes and i wanted to support them too. but i knew UN 14 would have no problems! the fact that it turned out to belong to one of my dearest forum friends was a bonus!! it is sickening that someone would try and belittle your efforts this way, and by staying away you are playing into their hands. 😭

you better get back here quick - if i cant get to Delhi, i know MT will def hunt you down!! 😆

btw MT, ochre is browny-red i think! 😕 😉 Edited by Cordelia - 17 years ago
Armana, hun, don't stop writing!!

You have amazing talent and it should not go to waste! You won the competetition - it was truly deserved! Don't let a few people's opinions change what YOU are truly about!!

If writing gives YOU enjoyment, that's all that matters! If not for yourself, please continue writing for us 😛