Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Armana,

You bring sympathy to a character that's hated by most on this IF. Great writing, loved it.

👏
rose467 thumbnail
it is such a fantastic writing... nothing best to it to point out anywhere... i am so glad that i read it... well it can be the natural end of it including the fact that the father is jai for both kids... but it is human mind... without mind no emotions will be formed in us... it was necessary to love someone with a free will and if a lie could give that we should forgive pia...   👏
mahimn thumbnail
Hey Armana
Thanks for giving an update inspite of bad health.

Now, you actually called My munna buddha, how mean of you 😆 😆 .Okay you did not do it diectly but still ...... 😆

BTW, there is something wrong with me, I am still not feeling sorry for Pia inspite of her repentence. May be EK's KS hangover, can never see her in good light.All I can think of is to wrangle her neck woith my bare hands.

But A good ending to a beautiful FF and hope as soon as you get fully recovered , we get to read a new one. 😊 😛
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Armana,

I am speechless right now. No words can be good enough to say what a fantastic and wonderful this fanfic was to read.👏 Loved it from beginning to end. 🤗

The poetry "Riven" was just, too good, it was so beautiful. Yes the person who wrote it definitly understands women. 👏😃

Loved the ending, and the using of the title, "Bitter Harvest", by Pia, it was so significant, her using those words. It told the whole story there and then. 😭 😊

Good to see Pia do somethig nice once in her life, that by lying she gave her daughter the happiness she never could. Her father and a loving mother and brother too.

A beautiful fanfic and a wonderful ending too. 👏

So are we going to get a new fanfic from you soon.???? Hope so, you rally are one wonderful writer and would love reading anything that you dish out. 😃

Love
Krishna
Edited by kubare - 17 years ago
heyitsrupy thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL! 👏 👏 I have no other words to describe the ending Armana...Just won't be able to do justice to it. So all I am going to say in the end is THANK YOU 😃

I do hope you will be back again with another story...very very soon!!!....PLEASE!!! 😃

lots of love
Rupy

soapbubble thumbnail
Just read it - brilliant, so brilliant.
Pia in Mt Abu... as the crow flies, she didn't get anywhere, did she? Fabulous.
india06 thumbnail
After reading the 2 secs of ur new ff foreign self,I could help but read this one.

Am truely impressed.....has all the flavors blended in so seemlessly. Very mature writing!!!

Thanks.
armana thumbnail

To All the Readers,
Thank you so much, all of you for enjoying this ff and for actually taking the time to post comments, critiques and responses. I do have to admit that it is these, which largely kept me going. I enjoyed reading them all; some made me laugh, some moved me, some delighted me and some even puzzled me.

And all you silent readers, i know you exist, somewhat like the UFO's. Seldom spotted but 'out there' nonetheless. It would have been nicer if you dropped in occassionally. But i'm not complaining.

And to finally answer the question so many have asked, yes, this ff was written with Pia as the central protagonist. Sorry if that disappoints you. But till a certain point and at a certain level, the complexities of Pia intrigued me and hence this exploration. But don't worry, i am making amends; "The Foreign Self" is entirely for and about JB.

Thanks
Armana
Garf thumbnail
Hi Armana,

Finally caught up with the last chapter and it's absolutely brilliant...Loved the way you have potrayed Pia's journey and it seems she reaches full circle as she goes back to Mt. Abu. Seriously you should consider the thought of making writing your profession...You are definitely very good. 👏 👏 👏

Garf