Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frndsnstrngers thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
a quest is Bani n tarun married n Jai n pia married.plz tell me.
u r ff is wonderful.
congarts.
debolina
frndsnstrngers thumbnail
a quest is Bani n tarun married n Jai n pia married.plz tell me.
u r ff is wonderful.
congarts.
debolina
slowcheetah thumbnail
very nice part 2. are tarun and jai on talking terms. are they in the same city now? 👏
anjalikaran thumbnail
Amazing fan fic armaana...please do continue soon 😉
armana thumbnail
well guys, here is part III. I hope you like it.

Part III

Everyone was gathered downstairs by the time Pia began to descend the stairs.
"chaliye, now that Pia has finally graced us with her presence maybe we can get started with the puja," Jigyasa drawled.
At that Jai turned to look towards the stairs. As he took in her appearance his face tightened with fury before an iron self-control smoothed his expression into its habitual blankness. As Pia saw the fury on Jai's face her step faltered for an instant. And then as he turned his face away Pia continued.

As Rashi started towards the stairs, Ranveer looked at her questioningly.
Flicking a nervous glance at Jai she answered softly, "I'll go and get the baby…..she's going to be all alone upstairs while we do the pooja…."
"And you are of course the unofficial maid servant to Pia that you have to worry about her child?" Jigyasa asked in a loud voice quivering with outrage.
Rashi froze, unsure of what to say or do. Without thinking, she turned unconsciously pleading eyes towards Ranveer.
Who surprised many, but most of all himself as he said, "Ma, please, I asked her …the child is only 3 month old….she should not be alone…."
He shrugged in a discomfited manner as all eyes turned to him in astonishment.
Before anyone could say anything further, Pia who had just reached them, turned, and with a tight expression on her face, nearly ran upstairs. Appearing a few moments later with a baby held awkwardly in her arms.
By the time she reached downstairs the baby had begun to cry.
Without saying anything Rashi reached out and took the baby.

Bani finished the pooja and turned to Tarun with the thali in her hands. Since his hands were fully occupied in keeping KJ out of mischief, she put the thali down and took KJ from his arms.
"Here let me hold him, you have the Prasad…"
and then made her way to the terrace where everything was ready. Placing KJ in the playpen, she knelt and began to light the diyas.
Losing herself in this chore.
She had always liked Diwali….and the process of its celebration. She was not very fond of the new style diwali where artificial lights had replaced the diyas.
There was something almost enchanting about the whole process. The smell of the earthenware holders as they soaked the water…filling the diyas with oil….lighting the wick…and finally, that dancing golden flame. There was, she thought, something so magical about diyas….and the tiny flame that flickered with warmth.

As she finished placing them all over the house she returned to the terrace and taking KJ in her arms gazed at the line of dancing flames adorning the parapet wall. KJ, snuggled contently in his mommy's arm, felt that everything was all right in his world and gazed fascinated at this new sight.

Diwali. Lord Ram returning after fourteen years of exile. A homecoming longed for and celebrated with an outpouring of love. Turning amavasya into light. That is how her diwali had been last year. A celebration of incandescent love and joy….finally she had been free of all her burdens and misconceptions. Free to live her life with the person she wanted. Free to tell Jai how much she loved him…what he had meant to her….how she wanted to spend the rest of her life….with him…and he with her.
He had indulged her whims. Walia House had been lit up with what seemed like a few thousand diya's. And he had gifted her a set, which had belonged to his mother. The same kundan set she was wearing today.

As a diya spluttered she realised that she should have known then. Should have remembered what followed diwali. For encoded within that longed for return was only the beginning of the end…the starting of another journey.

Standing slightly behind her, Tarun watched Bani. Watched the changing play of emotions visible on her face and made up his mind.
"arre bani, kahan kho gayi? Puja ho gayi, diye jal gaye….ab khanna bhi khilaogi yaan bas aise hee hogayi diwali?"
"Oh, sorry. I was just appreciating the beauty of the diyas…."
Softly, gently, "Liar. I know exactly where your thoughts were…"

As the panditji finished the puja he turned and scanned the assembled gathering, zeroing in on Pia who was standing behind Jai.
"Lijiye Bahurani, aap arti kar di jiye…." And with that he began to place the thali in her hands.
Automatically reaching out for the thali, Pia's face twisted but before she could hold it Jai's voice cut through the stunned and uncomfortable silence like a whiplash.
"yeh meri biwi nahin hai! Iss ghar ki bahu aaj yahan par nahi hai. Aarti pehle masi karengi aur unke baad baki sab….lekin yeh aurat thali ko haath nahin lagayegi….agar isssne chooa bhi toh yeh pooja dobara karni hoge."

(she is not my wife. The bahu of this house is not here today. masi will begin the aarti and then everyone else can do it. But this woman will not touch this thali….if she does the entire pooja will be redone..)

Edited by armana - 17 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
oh hell ya...👏
u tell the jai...
woh besharam pia tumhara kuch nahin lagta...
she is just the witch that destroyed your life...😭😭😭
becaha jai...he misses bani...usse aur ziyada maath tarpaana...😃😃😃
hun u were superb...as usual...
👏
waiting for part 4...hope it comes soon...

PS: im first again...yay...😃😃

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 17 years ago
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. 👏 👏 Keep updating. Eagerly awaiting part 4.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
congrats for winning the first place, i hope you also continue that fan fiction 👏
read the two parts
they were mindblowing
after reading them i have lots of questions runing my mind
are Tarun and Bani married?
If they are, its wrong for her to think about Jai
I think Tarun and Bani are living has best friend
its so true men are pertified with small child 😆 😆 😆
the guys i know want hold a baby under 6months especially a new born afraid they will drop it
please write soon
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that was realli gud! 👏 👏 👏 finally jai put pia in her place! 😃 man what kind of mother is she...cant even look after her own kid!
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am soooooooo proud of Jai for finally giving it to Pia, she really earned it guys 😡

And I am sure Tarun and Bani are staying at the same place as friends. Or am I wrong armana? 😭