Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ARJUHI OS- SANAM RE updated

Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Her heart was thudding in her chest..she clutched her diary and with shivering hand wrote in her beautiful hand writing.."I MARRIED A STANGER.." she quickly kept it under her pillow when she heard his footsteps..tears were about to flow when thought of a stranger touching her entered in her mind..she can't say no to her husband. She can't refuse him even if she want to that's what her mother taught her. Her heart nearly stopped when he entered in their room. She pretended to be calm and composed but little did she know her actions were visible to him. He came near their bed and bent forward..she bent backward..eyes tightly shut..scared like a deer who has been caught in lion's den..but just then he moved away making her relieve but just then she saw him going out of the room..she can't question him..being a wife she is not supposed to cross question him. But as if he understood her silent question. He turned and called her name softly..

"Arohi.." she was taken a back as no one ever said her name with such politeness. She didn't dare to look up. But his next words made her to look up

"I will sleep in another room.." he said and arohi's mother's words starts to haunt her "if ur husband is not willing to share a room with u then u have failed as a wife.." 

"U won't ask me why??" Arjun questioned. She looked up for a second and then looked down. 

"Because u are my wife.." he paused and then continued "u are not a sexual object to please me..u know there is a huge difference between having sex with ur wife and making love to ur wife..and i want to make love to u. No matter how much time it will take i m ready to wait.." he left..

Arohi couldn't breath for a moment. No one has ever tried to understand her words and here her stranger husband is understanding her silence. Having an arranged wedding she didn't know a single thing about him but after today one thing is sure she respects him a lot. She let out a breath of relief. She got up and stood near window looking out..just then she heard a knock. She turned and there stood her husband. 

"By the way i m not a secret gay..i swear i m straight.." he said to cheer her up and he earned her sweet giggle in return. He smiled and left but she was still smiling..she sat on her bed and hugged her diary tightly. God knows when she drifted off to sleep..

Sun rays were peeping in her room through window despite the thick curtains on them..she opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She rubbed her eyes and just then her eyes fell on the mirror in front of her and she starts to panic as soon as her mother's words rang in her mind "if u can't get up before ur husband then its a matter of shame for u.." she quickly took a saree and went to get fresh..she took only 10 minutes to get ready..she quickly went downstairs and her heart stopped when she saw arjun in kitchen..

"If ur husband enters in ur kitchen then u have failed as a wife.." 

Seeing her so lost n scared he left cooking and approached her in quick steps. He scanned her face and asked softly "are u okay??" She didn't answer it but soon her father's words rang in her mind "when ur husband asks u something then u must answer him.." she nodded her head and then asked in a low whisper "what are u doing in kitchen??" Arjun smiled and answered playfully "i m playing hide n seek." He looked at her face keenly when she took tomato and knife from him and said "let me do it.." he kept it aside and got the reason of her actions. 

"Arohi u are my wife..not my slave who have to be up before me..cook for me..of course u can cook but even i like cooking..so we will cook together okay?" He smiled and turned to cook his cheela

Arohi felt nice..her husband is a good man. She always heare her friends talking about the qualities they want in their future husband but the only thing arohi prayed for is "I dont want a husband like my dad"

Arjun looked at her and smiled. He made her sit on the dinning table and served her before sitting beside her. They were silent but this silence was not awkward at all. Finally arohi broke the silence "you cook really well.." arjun smiled and said "thanks" 

Arjun looked at her keenly and said "what's your qualification arohi??" She looked at him with a surprised look on her face "dad didn't told you??" He shooked his head in no. She felt her eyes turning teary again but she replied with a composed tone "i have just completed my graduation.." she didn't wait for him to reply and left. Arjun didn't have to look at her face to know that ahe was crying but he had to ask this question. 

Arohi wiped her tears away when she felt him behind her. She turned with a big smile on her face. He smiled back and wiped one tear from the corner of her eye "you don't know how to hide your pain then why do u even try??" Arohi looked away "i dont want anyone to look at me with a pity look." He replied "then you should tell your friends about your problems..it helps to release all the pent up things within you.." Arohi looked up "i dont make close friends.." "why" he asked. "Because when they leave you feel lonely. And i dont like that feeling.." she replied.. 

"Ufff i dont liie serious talks..you said u dont make close friends and i dont have close friends so lets be friends arohi...mujhse dost karogi??" He asked with his hand stretched forward which she accepted with a small smile and a beautiful memory of her lost friend hits her hard..

Note- this story's beginning has been taken from a story posted on a site. But it will have a different ending. 
Edited by fiza1995 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pehle yeah batao k is isey dil lagae ya nahi 😕
cuz tumne mera dil todne k mamle me PhD ki Hui he na
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah!!
Plz complete this one yaar 
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing starting
Please continue it
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MyshaAlvi007

pehle yeah batao k is isey dil lagae ya nahi 😕
cuz tumne mera dil todne k mamle me PhD ki Hui he na

lga lo dil..iss baar dil nhi todenge aapka😉
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it 😳
Waiting for the next update
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay:-D u r back:-D
abt d story
its awesum:) luking forward to it:)
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this beautiful OS.
A very important topic which we came across but ignore saying it's common.
I really love the story line.
I really like how Arjun respects her.
"Because u are my wife.." he paused and then continued "u are not a sexual object to please me..u know there is a huge difference between having sex with ur wife and making love to ur wife..and i want to make love to u. No matter how much time it will take i m ready to wait..".
I just love this line.
Will wait for your next update.Edited by secretwriter19 - 8 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
mind blowing starting
arjuhi already married 🥳
but arohi isn't happy
awe arjun is so understanding husband 🤗
continue soon
even ur other SS fiza want all of them soon 😡
pinky.padda thumbnail