Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: avni_19

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thankuuu soo muchhh Kajalll...πŸ˜³πŸ€—! Even we never wanted to end the video, we wanted to make it long but was kind of doubtful if everything would be fine or not, hence made it short.. Koi nahii more yet to come in near foocharrr😳😳😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And Kajal, I loveddd your Picture Edits... OMGG! Soo beautiful that I could not take off my eyes from those pictures! Mesmerizing...!❀️☺️</font>

So it's a deal then u will make a longer one next time πŸ˜‰
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thankuuu soo muchhh Kajalll...πŸ˜³πŸ€—! Even we never wanted to end the video, we wanted to make it long but was kind of doubtful if everything would be fine or not, hence made it short.. Koi nahii more yet to come in near foocharrr😳😳😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">And Kajal, I loveddd your Picture Edits... OMGG! Soo beautiful that I could not take off my eyes from those pictures! Mesmerizing...!❀️☺️</font>

πŸ€— 😳 thank you
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Nisha,
Its been an awesome journey with II and R&B. I remember how I had just stumbled across your story one day and thought to myself ' How did I ever miss this all this while''? Luckily we were still in the first thread way back then. Its amazing how it has become an integral part of our lives now. Even though I may not be active in posting reviews or reading comments, I do make it point to try and catch up with the updates as and when I can. They are my both my energy and relaxation pills. πŸ˜ƒ

You have truly touched many hearts and brought happiness to their lives. 

May god bless you with fame, success and happiness that you truly deserve!!!
LOTS OF LOVE,
SWARA
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

πŸ€— 😳 thank you

Waise the videos are working right? I got a message now stating the second video isn't working. Can u pls chk? 

It's working for me!
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waise the videos are working right? I got a message now stating the second video isn't working. Can u pls chk?

It's working for me!

The 2nd YouTube link that namratha has posted says not available but the phone link that you have given is working. So remove the YouTube link and name the phone link as part two of the video
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Munira, Sunita, Pavithra and Nikita amazing guys.
Arya, thank you pulling together everything. Now we can read all your reviews at one place.

Thankyou sooo much !!!!
Sarii mehnat wasool ho gayii πŸ˜†
Glad that you all watched it
munira053 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Awesome video Sunitha andall involved in the video and the tale in pictures Kajal.

Arya thanks for the thread

Thankss! The names are - Munira, Nikita & Pavithra. 😊
munira053 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Awesome girls. I watched the videos and read a couple of comments. But could not read through all. Been a crazy weekend chauffering folks around!

But efforts are appreciated. πŸ‘

</font>

Thanks alot!! Anything for sosy πŸ˜‰
munira053 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

REALLY?
Has it really been a year?
OMG!!
I HAD NO IDEA

This is wonderfully thoughtful, kind and generous

I am going to fall short on praising the immense talent I see here.
Arya

ASTOUNDINGLY GOOD
Nikita, Munira Pavithra
AMAZING

I was watching a Ted video yesterday that tracked 900 men for SEVENTY FIVE YEARS, a Harvard sponsored study, on Happiness

https://www.ted.com/talks /robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness

The biggest strongest answer was "Relationships"

The men in the study dont know me the speaker doesnt either, but they are absolutely right

The unbelievable bonds I have forged in the last year speaks volumes for my happiness and sense of contentment in my otherwise disturbed tumultuous life

I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR GIVING ME Software Symphony

Truly its a gift from YOU all

With much love and gratitude
N

IT'S NOT A PERCENT OF WORK IN COMPARISON TO HOW MUCH WE LOVE SOSY !!
So glad you watched and liked it Nisha!! Thankyou for the appreciation πŸ€—
Aapne dekh liya toh bass paisa wasool πŸ˜‰
Please just keep surprising us everyday like you've been doing since one last whole year
SOSY_IS_LIFE ❀️
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

The 2nd YouTube link that namratha has posted says not available but the phone link that you have given is working. So remove the YouTube link and name the phone link as part two of the video

Achaaa I will do that in a while! But the YT link will only work in Laptop/Desktop..