Happy Anniversary, Software Symphonies! - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSY ❤️
THANKYOU NISHA !!

SOSY FOR ME :-
I absolutely cannot explain in words what sosy means to ME. I'm sure None of the sosy readers can! But I know how it makes me feel to wait for the updates everyday, everyday since January 2015 . That eagerness and excitement! I have definitely never been this unconditionally in love with anything before !!
The first time I read sosy ..? It was back in Jan, or might be feb when one my close friend urged me to read sosy. Well I had actually read sosy earlier (the beginning ofcourse) but when I did I didn't feel like its my-type of story to go through overall (Yes, I laugh at myself now😆) and then it was back othen when sosy completed its 300 chapters I noticed the hype for it on the forum .. it obviously grabbed my interest to know 'how can a ff complete 300 chapters?' N then I had a little conversation with her n that was when she asked me to read it again. I READ 300 CHAPTERS IN 2WEEKS 😳 And Ofcourse, I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE THEN

What can be said about R&B and II ??
The unimaginable combination of "Fire&Fuel" 😳 The relationship of Lust. How it all started ... 🤬 😆 I genuinely had no idea that such feelings did even exist ! - The way R&B and II felt for each other. The Lust-Attraction-Love affair ... It has always been fascinating .
One thing I'm sure about after this one whole year is that I CANNOT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT SOSY !! Even for a day when its not updated, it feels kind of disappointment to go to bed without reading sosy 😭 trust me or not I literally check for updates everyday atleast 5 times religiously .

At last I would ofcourse just like to THANK YOU NISHA. For everything you've given us through Sosy 😳 everything. And we know a thankyou is just not enough so here's something Me & my friends Nikita, Sunita and Pavithra have made for our Love, R&B and II ❤️
Love you lots Nisha !!

For all the SoSy-ians , please watch these video's :-
Part 1- until kalyanam - Software Symphony Part 1: http://youtu.be/0NuefFow03Y
Part 2 (will update soon)

Thankyou 😊 Edited by munira053 - 8 years ago
Our Surprise Part 2 Video is being posted now. I hope everyone can watch it, its in Page 1
Thank you Nammuu for posting the video on behalf of us!❤️🤗
Happy Anniversary Software Symphony . Its been great to read this work. Looking forward to more of this brilliance. Carry on Nisha :)
Hey Nisha dee
I am sorry i have tried to write down everything i feel and think about this story but there is no satisfaction ,whatever i write ,i feel some thing is lacking and i am unable convey it properly.This has been the case for an year now and that is why i am a silent reader but i appreciate you work by clicking the like button, sometimes even before reading the update .I started reading this story from the very first update. Not only the updates but i read all the comments as well they are so interesting, so much inspiring and so much fun.This tale has become a part of my life. I have learnt so much from it and you and all other readers.
I wish you all the strength so that you continue to be excellent in every aspect of life.God bless you and your family .

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOFTWARE SYMPHONY

Thank you arya for urging me to post this congratulations to you all the sosyians 😊
Happy birthday Software Symphonies! Oops happy belated birthday!
It all started with the never ending pestering of Ashu, "you have to have to read this particular Fiction; here's the link"; the lines were a regular in all our conversations. And one day, I went like heck; let me read and tell her i did i didnt like it and so dont harp it further! Not because i wasnt a reader, but i kind of never understood the whole IF and fictions on an already existing fictional serial. Nevertheless, it started with the idea of shunning Ashu (PS Sorry Ashu 😆 ) and did i want to stop??? Nah! Whats shunning a story? 😆

I was all hooked, arrested, captivated, enthralled, amazed, excited, overwhelmed! <m a sucker for Intelligent Romance>!

So that was basically my introduction to SoSy!
And i have been a part of it since Thread 1, and yes i dont still come here often to comment <heartfelt apologies> but i loooveee the crazy discussions and the fights and the sidings! Love it all! I know each one of the member. You guys make SoSy as much amazing a journey as Nisha does.

Well, Nisha if Thank You is enough for what you do; THANK YOU!
I crib and cry if i have added responsibilities in a day and you, YOU multitask, weave update after update and yet you never complain. You just manage it! <can i just ever match up this skill of yours>
You are someone who has always always inspired me, inspired to be the better person, to be a giver and to be as humble as one can be. I feel blessed to even know a slight YOU, Nisha.
Thank you for weaving what i call my Fair-real Tale!

I feel at a loss of words trying to tell you the depth to which i live the story!

Please publish this work of yours, it needs to reach out to a larger number of audience; coz it may not have the conventional "how to lead life lessons" yet each chapter in itself has been a teaching and learning, of the complexities of life and relations!

Lastly, Nisha i know i have sounded like a fool <another reason to be quiet and not mark my attendance > but i love the story to bits and just love and admire the person Nisha!

Happy Birthday SoSy
..and happy birthday to Nisha, the writer! 🤗
Sunita and team! Great one. Appreciate your efforts on making this sweet and memorable video
Awesome video Sunitha andall involved in the video and  the tale in pictures Kajal.
Arya thanks for the thread
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Munira, Sunita, Pavithra and Nikita amazing guys.
Arya, thank you pulling together everything. Now we can read all your reviews at one place.
Kajal, awesome.
Hope exams are over.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Munira, Sunita, Pavithra and Nikita amazing guys.
Arya, thank you pulling together everything. Now we can read all your reviews at one place.

I'd appreciate any (and all) feedback and comments.

Neha,
Thank you for going out of your comfort zone. I'm sure it'll mean a lot to Nisha, once she reads it. 

Kajal,
Amazing picture story!!! Loved it!!

Sunita & gang (Sorry, I'm bad with names) 
I've not had a chance to view the videos yet, but I will do it soon. And PM you.