Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A sweet-sour one year of writing to you Nisha.

Thank you for coloring our memories and fantasies with your tale and for bringing in more friends. 

I landed on SoSy when the mutiny was happening at Munirka. Ever since my reading glass has always found it and savoured each time without fail.

Like R&B checked out and bookmarked II for life with the funky and witty bookmarks, I too have bookmarked SoSy for life.

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Here's Ashu's message:

"A happy anniversary SoSy! 
Sorry, I've been busy and am sending my live through Arya.
But.
Here's to many more days chasing the terror twins, watching baldie grow hair, watching Lasya & Nivi grow into graceful young women and Shravu & Nandu become handsome young men (who'll steal a million hearts).
Here's to days of laughing & crying with II, growling with Appa and drooling over the Dude.

Love,
Ashu
#BabyEaterForever "

P.S.: I promise I didn't add the last line without informing Ashu 😆
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nisha,

I wish I was a poet or at least a writer
To describe my feelings towards Sosy and each and every update
Thanks to you and Sosy, my imagination has been fired up by a lighter
I am willing to wait for an update, even very late!

I wake up in the morning dreaming
About my favorite hero and heroine
I go to sleep at night pondering 
About the adventures II finds herself in

Ranjan, Amma Iyer, R&B, and II
Nivi, Sahana, Ved and Sid
The antics of kids make us all go gooey
I will stop with the rhyming before it gets too cheesy

Thank YOU for your time and your effort to make our days just a little bit brighter!!!!!⭐️

kunnu1 thumbnail
Dear Nisha,

Congratulations Nisha for one year of software symphonies.''

Software symphonies is a place which I found by chance because of a friend who forgot to close India forums in my tab. I think it's luck as I found sosy when I first saw India-forums. Today i am addicted to it can't stop myself from refreshing the page frequently to check for an update . In this journey I have also made some very good friends .

I can't thank you enough for giving us Sosy Nisha. I hope we have lots of anniversaries like this one and Sosy journey continues forever.

Thank you once again Nisha for giving us such a beautiful story which has become a part of so many peoples lives.

Kalyani
(Kunnu1)

_barbie_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Nisha,

I was meaning to write to you for a long time, trust me! I would think that I should write to you on a weekend so that you have some time to sit and read my message and in the process, I have missed so many weekends.

I decided to write today as I was not able to hold back any more. At the outset, I CONGRATULATE YOU as SoSY  turns 1 today. What a journey it has been!  900 +chapters!!

I came across this wonderful tale when I went for a vacation with my cousins last year. I used to check on phone on train journey but couldn't get sense of it as I was surrounded by people peeping into my phone. 😆

As Noufiya has said, the word menopause caught my sight and started following. I have followed it from thread 2 and believe me I never got addicted to any thing like this before. I wrote the chapter titles and page numbers on a tissue paper because I couldn't find pen and paper that moment 😆I can't believe me keep refreshing my phone every now and then to see if an update has come! Though I am passive in commenting, I am along with it. Know that my dear author.

You are truly an amazing story teller binding a whole lot of people across the continents. I love your eyes to details, your creativity and sense of humor. Your consistency in maintaining the quality and sincerity in delivering it and patience to accommodate the ever increasing demands for updates is truly truly impressive. I must confess how you have influenced my life so positively. When I get so many things to do on a particular day and not able to manage them, I tell myself ,"LOOK HOW NISHA juggles between work, home, kids and Sosy and other things. You don't even have so many responsibilities. Get yourself going"👏👏

When I moved to Delhi, six months back, I felt as if I am meeting II and RB. I feel SoSy's presence when I come across the places mentioned here. Just see me being "consciously crazy" :D :D😳😃

I went to Malai Mandir just to imagine Sosy and the same applies for DDA flats Munirka and R K Puram, Tamil Sangam, Karnataka Sangha. Recently, I attended a conference at Taj, Chanakyapuri. When I got know that I was to go there, I jumped in joy just because it is in Chanakyapuri.  :D  When I entered , the lemony scent there made me feel RB. The same day you wrote about the American style emergency center near The Ashok Hotel. I was just passing by. I felt so happy and thought you just got me into the story :D

When a friend of mine was to go for a play at Modern school , Barakhamba road, I explained all about it. She was like, "How do you know this much?". I said, "My friend went there" :D In other instance, when I see Neva, the Maruti dealers in Delhi, I think of Excelsior.I go to Jor Bagh, as my mentor lives there. I hope to meet II and RB's doctor :D

This is been a stupendous journey, Nisha. I salute you for this. Minion's Tara Mausi (for Tira Misu), II's Oily patch cannot be forgotten in my life. I would have told Tara Mausi to my mother atleast 50 times. She thinks I have gone mad :D :D😆

II's dresses and jewellery needs a special mention. I so love them. I am a big fan of big jhumkas. I really love it when you mention it. I have been in dilemma for three years whether to pierce my nose. All my friends got it done three years back. Now, your II has finally made me decide on that. I have placed orders for ruby, pearl and diamond nose pins.😃

SO WHAT DID I LEARN OUT OF THIS? 

1) be consistent like you, Nisha

2) be crazy, yet adorable like II 

3) be balanced like RB 

It bursted my myth that you can't have a. Virtual family that is so loyal and caring. I pay attention to details now and chuckle to myself thinking that it is because of SoSy :)

The tales of SoSy craziness are never ending and I love being crazy that way. Hope you read THIS reader's appreciation just like you read others. I have a small msg for you and I have sent over Private Message.  PLEASE LOOK INTO THAT :)) 

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY SOSY :) Grow more wiser and smarter!! 

Happy birthday Nisha for the writer in you :)

Awaiting your response on this one and the PRIVATE MESSAGE :)

Warm Regards from my side.

Edited by _barbie_ - 8 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, Did Anyone have a trouble in watching Video Part 2 of my work? As in was the video working? 
Pls let me know, if it is not working, i will try uploading once again!

amirthabhavani thumbnail
[QUOTE=avni_19]Guys, Did Anyone have a trouble in watching Video Part 2 of my work? As in was the video working? 
Pls let me know, if it is not working, i will try uploading once again

IT SAYS "THE VIDEO ISN'T AVAILABLE"
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sosy and me

Well a lot of times before all of us have discussed what sosy means to us and this is just another such day with an exception.
An exception of celebrating the meaning of this bond 
An exception of a day that might not happen everyday 
An exception that a virtual world reches another milestone and another station its journey and the destiny goes uncared for because the journey means a lot more.

Perspective :
Why does one read anything or give anything time and especially a majour part of their day? Well because it definitely benififs them in some manner 
This story has never just remained a recreational medium to me.
It has gone much beyond that to come to have become a companion in life
Teaching me to be sensitive to tiny little details.
To things that we don't see as that important
Who could have ever thought how the combing of somebody's hair could cause many heart beats to skip 
Who could have thought a smile from a son to father would be celebrated.

And it has thought me to understand people...to understand a person before you judge theme

And the realities...how life is so grey 
No good or bad only but a mix in every person
Not just an amazing man or a worst behavior but a mediocre person 

And acceptance... How we still love a man accused of a horrible mistake.
Maybe we have accepted him with his flaws 

Next 
Relationships and bond :
I have found some people without whom my life would be an entirely different story 
Friends I wouldn't want to let go off 
Friends who understand me
A connect and a belonging amongst people I have never met...sorry technically I met them at a point but yeah never met before.

After facing some amazingly horrible examples about liking the wrong crowd in real as well as virtual worlds...you end up being surprised at the geniunity of many you find here and for that I'm glad the story kept me hooked to the people so I had multiple opportunities to understand them and get out of my shell and bond with them.

The people I would always rank as one of the few amazing people you know will remain.
Well you don't come across godmother's's everyday do you? 

And the story 
I can't praise it enough
The feel 
The lost in it story 
How its a reality to us 
How we connect and how we can't get over the story 

Beautiful and indulging techniques of writing and well balanced wit and emotions 
Demanding a response inside us and always leaving us wanting more 

To an year and many more
Cheers sosy and thanks nisha 

munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSY ❤️
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Trying to describe the journey through pictures:-

Intro of the dude:-