Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
REALLY?
Has it really been a year?
OMG!!
I HAD NO IDEA

This is wonderfully thoughtful, kind and generous

I am going to fall short on praising the immense talent I see here.
Arya

ASTOUNDINGLY GOOD
Nikita, Munira Pavithra
AMAZING

I was watching a Ted video yesterday that tracked 900 men for SEVENTY FIVE YEARS, a Harvard sponsored study, on Happiness

https://www.ted.com/talks /robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness

The biggest strongest answer was "Relationships"

The men in the study dont know me the speaker doesnt either, but they are absolutely right

The unbelievable bonds I have forged in the last year speaks volumes for my happiness and sense of contentment in my otherwise disturbed tumultuous life

I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR GIVING ME  Software Symphony

Truly its a gift from YOU all

With much love and gratitude
N

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you preeti, envee, Sri, Arya 😳

Yeah preeti done with exams πŸ˜›

Sunita I was wondering why did it end, I just wanted it to continue with many more lovely moments and songs and everything was just perfect πŸ‘
nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Sunita I was wondering why did it end, I just wanted it to continue with many more lovely moments and songs and everything was just perfect πŸ‘

Ask us!! How we with heavy hearts had to select and leave out on sooo many scenes! Each part had one highlight (mostly the entire parts).
Just coz we thought that the length would be too much and it could become a nuisance we didnt get to choose sooo many of the scenes!!
Thanks a lot for the appreciation!
nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arya1991

I'd appreciate any (and all) feedback and comments.

Neha,
Thank you for going out of your comfort zone. I'm sure it'll mean a lot to Nisha, once she reads it.

Kajal,
Amazing picture story!!! Loved it!!

Sunita & gang (Sorry, I'm bad with names)
I've not had a chance to view the videos yet, but I will do it soon. And PM you.

Thanks Pritee!
Just for the love of SoSy!
Arya the video happened coz u lead us from the front!
Watch whenever u get time :)
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagarwal

Ask us!! How we with heavy hearts had to select and leave out on sooo many scenes! Each part had one highlight (mostly the entire parts).
Just coz we thought that the length would be too much and it could become a nuisance we didnt get to choose sooo many of the scenes!!
Thanks a lot for the appreciation!

You could have made it of 15 minutes and it won't have been a nuisance coz it's them but loved it maybe it was short so the urge to see more was there 😳 kudos to you all πŸ‘
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome girls. I watched the videos and read a couple of comments. But could not read through all. Been a crazy weekend chauffering folks around!

But efforts are appreciated. πŸ‘
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: EnVee

Sunita and team! Great one. Appreciate your efforts on making this sweet and memorable video

Thankuuu sooo muchhh Deaarrr!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€— I was quite tensed if everything will fall in place or not but thankfully it did!😳
avni_19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Awesome video Sunitha andall involved in the video and  the tale in pictures Kajal.

Arya thanks for the thread

Thankuu soo muchh!!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
avni_19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Munira, Sunita, Pavithra and Nikita amazing guys.
Arya, thank you pulling together everything. Now we can read all your reviews at one place.

Thankuu so muchhh Priteee..!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
avni_19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Thankuuu soo muchhh Kajalll...πŸ˜³πŸ€—! Even we never wanted to end the video, we wanted to make it long but was kind of doubtful if everything would be fine or not, hence made it short.. Koi nahii more yet to come in near foocharrr😳😳😳

And Kajal, I loveddd your Picture Edits... OMGG!  Soo beautiful that I could not take off my eyes from those pictures! Mesmerizing...!❀️☺️