Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Her heart hammered in her chest
Even her Rakshasan hadnt done anything so stupid
Rakshasan personified everything reckless...

II u don't know wht all ur rakshashan has done in his early ages
And it will be good if u don't even try to find out!! πŸ˜‰
Errantnomad thumbnail
Shipa, Prats I'm hoping you guys get up for water or a loo visit and read the update you so wanted.
This future snap shot has got me wound up.

And Nisha, the thing you said abt you not bring able to describe this relativity for these characters and as if this family exists in Munirkha,
I mean how can you not feel like that. You are breathing , living this tale in your mind and heart for us.
If we feel they are our own, how can you not?

You have something that you can carry with you for ever, these memories and moments here that's so very special , you have this Nisha,
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ok guys let me make a move and get some lunch done.
Rasam and curry quick and simple. This had me so engrossed ,so my family will have to adjust with this menu tdy. No choice πŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kalpana...I was awake but watching TV...phone on charge...read just now...and yes Nisha had just put her heart and soul into the update...g he past 3 updates had me hooked...
As a parent I really hope my kids don't do this...and just as Bala even we have advised my son not to make friends with some rich kids. But to what extent can we control them...we can't follow them around everywhere.

Really feeling bad for Shravu, Nandu...Vandu..
Bala.

Boys girls age hormones booze curiosity rebellion comparisons...sigh so many reasonsπŸ˜• parents and kids have their own reasonjng and thinking

Even now I advise my brother not to take his friends high end cars and driving fast. And my son wants to ride my 2 wheeler now...it's always please maa...let me just keep it for you...from the gate to inside ...and how many times we keep telling him about what might happen

Brilliantly written NishaπŸ‘

charlie1950 thumbnail
From where the h...l do u get these ideas and plots nisha  
I have read and watched many movies with intense scenes
But what u wrote when little sharvu started talking I almost had a mini heart attack. 
Yes there was an accident involved.thanks God nobody got killed . there were 7 kids in that car if anything would have happened to anyone I can't even imagine 
What a gripping plot. I tell u ,u just instilled some more fear in every mothers heart today with this update especially those who have teenager kids and read ur this update.
No matter what u teach ur kids or how much peer pressure is the reality of the life. No matter u try ur best to bring ur kids as humble beings insolence does shows its ugly head out of blue and at that time to b the calm understanding parents is sooo difficulty but if u can then somehow u will b able to handles situations that's thrown at u.but o boy it's mind blowingly difficult.
What an update yaar what an update πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was also looking for that last qn n answer!!πŸ˜”
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Blood Sweat & Tears

Shravu had a devastated look on his face when he noticed II's disappointment

"Onnoda girlfrienda aval?" II asked hoarsely

He began shaking his head in negative, then stopped and nodded and shook his head afraid

"Ennada" II was groaning

He sat down on the floor by her

II leaned on him

"Amma ku teriyuma?"

"NO NO NO chithi" he whispered

II cried softly

"I know its no big deal anymore, but u know Appa, he has strictly said no sex until u are done with college" II was in despair

Shravu looked embarrassed

"I" "Chithi I hardly know her" he whispered

"And u let her saddle u?" she asked enraged
"Chithi I like her" he begged

"So park the f**king car and make out" she shouted

He looked at the door in panic...

It didnt open thankfully

"Shravu... enn da" she begged

"Chithi please I only see her when I come to Delhi" he begged

"WHO is she?"

"She is Nandu's neighbor, she went to Modern Barakhamba, she is in Jesus & Mary" he said

"So uve known her for a while?" II asked wondering where the hell was she when the boys were doing all this

OH YA
I KNOW WHERE I WAS
HAVING SEX
AND PRODUCING BABIES
AYYO
I AM JUST A BABY FACTORY

AYYO

He nodded, "She is my social media" he whispered

II couldnt speak... she stared at the opp wall soulfully

"Nobody was hurt then?" she asked relieved

He didnt answer

"Who?" she panicked

"Anvi" he said

"Ayyo yo, where?" II whispered

"Nandu texted me "She broke a bone in her back"

"AYYO YO SPINAL CORD?" II was terrified

"No no chithi, her rib, because her back hit the steering"

II couldnt even look at the kid
She was too embarrassed

She couldnt visualize a aroused Shravu

"There was so much blood Appa said" II whispered
Shravu looked very ashamed... "Sidra split her lip, and the guard lost blood too"

"And the ITBP guard" he whispered

"U actually hurt a soldier" II cringed

"Not willfully chithi" he whispered

"Willfully vera kolla poren solreya?" (do u want to kill people as a business?)

Shravu chuckled

II punched him

They both chuckled

"How is the guard?"  

"His ankle broke since he fell off the pedestal/perch, and the shed came crashing down on him" Shravu whispered

"who called the cops?" II asked

"Its a strange coincidence chithi, Nandu went to have lunch with Ranjan thatha, yesterday, he invited me too,
Appa took me to Nehru Place to go attend the future of computing seminar" Shravu made a face expressing strong displeasure in such noble middle class pursuits

"Appa wants u to get a good job da"

She felt uncontrollable tears for Bala's sincerity

"I am on vacation chithi" he argued

"Paavam da, he is trying his best to get u a good internship next year" II cried, softly

Not too long ago it was her, acoompanying Appa to every FICCI and Confederation of Engg Industry event.
Appa energetically intro-ing her to every senior bureaucrat and corp heads 90% of who would just meet and ignore. Nodding politely

Appa would hold his breath, and wait, hoping they would express an awe at II's early achievements

Her CPA license before B Com graduation, her IIM admission

But corporate India was cynical and red tape ridden, real achievements sometimes got over looked

"What does that have to do with the accident?"

"ITBP is a fleet customer of Marutis at Excelsior" Shravu said (Maruti dealers sell to army navy and para military under "Fleet sales"
usually 100os of vehicles spread over a year or two)

II looked confused at first

"Nandu returned to Spectrum after lunch, and Mr Raunaq Singh the ITBP Delhi Commandant stopped by, Ranjan thatha introduced him to Nandu
Hearing the commotion this morning, Mr Singh thot it was a terrorist attack, he stepped out and recognized Nandu and called Ranjan Thatha"
Shravu exhaled relieved

II began to cry again at her own foolishness of hiding it all from Dad this morning... Ranjan had protected and saved Shravu like he was his own...
Compassion for Bala quickly turned into gratitude for her Dad...

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At 74 years or more the guy is still trying to protect his kids from every possible danger. πŸ‘ his son felt a lump in his throat for his aging father and his inability to tc of him in any way and he stands there protecting all of his kids at this age. 😭 that man has lost so much yet gives out so much to others, no wonder II loves him so much.

Three updates within four hours πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ thank you Nisha.
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlie1950

From where the h...l do u get these ideas and plots nisha

I have read and watched many movies with intense scenes
But what u wrote when little sharvu started talking I almost had a mini heart attack.
Yes there was an accident involved.thanks God nobody got killed . there were 7 kids in that car if anything would have happened to anyone I can't even imagine
What a gripping plot. I tell u ,u just instilled some more fear in every mothers heart today with this update especially those who have teenager kids and read ur this update.
No matter what u teach ur kids or how much peer pressure is the reality of the life. No matter u try ur best to bring ur kids as humble beings insolence does shows its ugly head out of blue and at that time to b the calm understanding parents is sooo difficulty but if u can then somehow u will b able to handles situations that's thrown at u.but o boy it's mind blowingly difficult.
What an update yaar what an updateπŸ‘

Charlie πŸ‘ . What a review yaar what a review 😳 .kya review diya yaar. Awesome Charlie's angel.
That bit of what you wrote of installing a fear... So true so true... Just hope to be in the right ring for our chidren
Errantnomad thumbnail
Hey weekend bonanza !!! Ooh lovin' it.