Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

That is precisely why Ekta changed the leads. The chemistry was supposed to be between RaYal, MaYal was always supposed to be only about friendship & one-sided love which is why Gautam got to stay on.
I was watching for the RaYal story, not the actors although I do admit that Aly & Asha did a far better job than the previous ones. Ekta is notorious for inducing a lot of rubbish into her shows but what you can't fault her at is in giving the public some of the best pairings on Indian TV. Aly & Asha had the potential to become another top-notch jodi.
This show appeared to be a remake of Kahin toh hoga  which made Rajeev Khandelwal & Amna Sharif both stars. The Maddy character dies in that show & is long forgotten.
I personally don't like MaYal for many reasons, the main one being that I don't like forced/convenience/majboori/samjhauta marriages.Seen many such shows, I even liked a few of them but too much of the same thing leads to boredom & as we can see, low TRPs.
A lot of people here & especially on Twitter including me are saying that Raj deserves better than Koyal since she never showed trust in him. But in all fairness, Maddy deserves better than Koyal too because though Koyal will choose to stay on with her pati, he will always be second best for her, a compromise. She will be a loving dutiful wife to him but will never see him with the same passion & longing that she had for Raj.
It is said that given time & proximity one can begin to love even a stray animalπŸ˜†

Good point.. haven't actually watched that show so.. but yea.. Aly and Asha definitely have a lot of potential and so does Gautam which they have already proven in their careers, they are definitely here to stay...

I don't know, I am not good with making decisions and picking a side in love triangles so can't really comment on who I think deserves who or better than what they have. Did not really like how Mayal shaadi played out and would have honestly been happy even if Koyal chose to run away with Raj that day and came back to bring her friend (Maddy) with her and her, hopefully by then husband, Raj.. I don't thing that would have raised any TRP's though.. just would have made it more entertaining for me πŸ˜›

True.. I agree with your point.. no matter how good of a wife Koyal becomes, she will never truly get over Raj (especially if the reason for being miffed with Raj is that he killed her brother, which as we know, is not true)

I think that this happy, at deep consideration, is not a happy ending for Mayal fans.. because as Maddy said in the promo "Koyal meri hoke bhi meri nahi hogi" Even though they will or might be together, they will not be really together...

I am just happy though that all three of them are getting the friend in each other back, if you take out the love in the triangle and go with just the friendship, it would be a perfect ending in my eyes...

Btw.. I don't understand, with that saying, Koyal, Maddy and Raj all three of them would be stray animals relative to the POV you are looking from...
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea guys... lets just enjoy the happy (or not so happy in the eyes of some and in my opinion technically everyone but at the same time technically no one) ending of KTHTMD... (or not since some of you might have already stopped watching) at least watch the last episode.. Its just a serial, it doesn't really matter if its Mayal or Rayal.. I am sure you will get to see elements of both in other more shows too that, trust me, will be there a pretty long time...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
We cannot say that Koyel will not love Maddy just like she loved Raj.In serials n in real life the girls who r madly in with their bf get married 2 some one else n love their husband n lead a happy married life.

Eg is Prachi from Kayamat which was an Ekta soap.

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Good point.. haven't actually watched that show so.. but yea.. Aly and Asha definitely have a lot of potential and so does Gautam which they have already proven in their careers, they are definitely here to stay...

I don't know, I am not good with making decisions and picking a side in love triangles so can't really comment on who I think deserves who or better than what they have. Did not really like how Mayal shaadi played out and would have honestly been happy even if Koyal chose to run away with Raj that day and came back to bring her friend (Maddy) with her and her, hopefully by then husband, Raj.. I don't thing that would have raised any TRP's though.. just would have made it more entertaining for me πŸ˜›

True.. I agree with your point.. no matter how good of a wife Koyal becomes, she will never truly get over Raj (especially if the reason for being miffed with Raj is that he killed her brother, which as we know, is not true)

I think that this happy, at deep consideration, is not a happy ending for Mayal fans.. because as Maddy said in the promo "Koyal meri hoke bhi meri nahi hogi" Even though they will or might be together, they will not be really together...

I am just happy though that all three of them are getting the friend in each other back, if you take out the love in the triangle and go with just the friendship, it would be a perfect ending in my eyes...

Btw.. I don't understand, with that saying, Koyal, Maddy and Raj all three of them would be stray animals relative to the POV you are looking from...

hosnraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I wanted a MaYal ending, I said it will be a MaYal ending, and here we go...😳( it was MaYal story as RaYal fell in love too easily, there wasn't that sacrifice which Maddy did and that made him typical Ekta hero...and end the end hero gets the heroin...πŸ˜†
in ekta serials whoever makes the sacrifice is the lead..🀣

but I am not happy as the show is ending...😭