Posted: 8 years ago
How's that going to be happy ending!? Although trio are friends from the beginning and the show also ended this way but Maddy and Koyal really??
They could have done like Samar being exposed then Maddy should realise that Raj is innocent and try to patch up Raj and Koyal. Then they both get married. But this Cv! Good the show is ending
Majority of viewers on FB & Twitter also wanted a RaYal ending but how can they logically show Koyal go back to Raj in such a short time😕 Let them end it however they want now, who cares🤢 I hope Koyal will be happy with her ordinary, super boring hubby & I really hope Raj finds someone way better than Koyal.
Hope raj marry taani...
There is noone else he could marry lol
lol ... raj🤢

I am very happy with this ending <3 Mayal❤️ Rocks... and Maddy does way more for Koyal than what raj could ever do. Maddy is the man Koyal explained she wanted in the beginning of the show, and she just realized Maddy is her ideal man + fell in love... so please just shut up about Alaj🤢 already.

raj never trusted her... and he doesn't even fit the description of the first episode, like Maddy does... even when she said she liked him.

I knew Mayal was endgame from the start... he was the one Koyal unconsciously wanted.. someone who would trust her, do anything for her without thinking about themselves... It was always a Mayal story...❤️

Edited by XXNahiemaXX - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Princy360

Hope raj marry taani...
There is noone else he could marry lol

In my imagination he will marry someone much better😆

Ekta will use the RaYal stroy, in another show😉
Very disappointed in this ending... Like if Maddy was truly koyal and raj's friend wouldn't be divorce them and get them married?? Koyal will never love Maddy as she still loves raj. I'm so happy this show is ending... Who can even watch mayal?? Rayal were the ending couple if the show generated enough TRPs. But, since the storyline was shit and change in lead actors of course it was going to end. I really hope the new show on SP will be successful even though it's a RS show which will be filled with high drama like SNS, SSK and SR.
I agree that EK will use rayal's story on a different channel with a better star cast from the beginning of the show. And I bet it will be popular with the changes.
I only started re-watching this show for asha and aly and wish them best all for their future careers.
Originally posted by kompass

Very disappointed in this ending... Like if Maddy was truly koyal and raj's friend wouldn't be divorce them and get them married?? Koyal will never love Maddy as she still loves raj. I'm so happy this show is ending... Who can even watch mayal?? Rayal were the ending couple if the show generated enough TRPs. But, since the storyline was shit and change in lead actors of course it was going to end. I really hope the new show on SP will be successful even though it's a RS show which will be filled with high drama like SNS, SSK and SR.
I agree that EK will use rayal's story on a different channel with a better star cast from the beginning of the show. And I bet it will be popular with the changes.
I only started re-watching this show for asha and aly and wish them best all for their future careers.
well said. Agree with you
And I am only watching for Aly. First I used to watch few epi since Aly entry.. i am only watching for him
The story shouldn't be ending with our preference of actors. In my opinion Koyal should stay with Maddy. Why a husband should divorce his wife just because she had a past. Does not make any sense for me at least.
Originally posted by Princy360

well said. Agree with you

Thank you
Just read my comment and had so many mistakes hahaha. Hangover with christmas joys lol