Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kompass

Thank you
Just read my comment and had so many mistakes hahaha. Hangover with christmas joys lol

Hahaaa no worries. Merry Christmas and enjoy
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay MaYal Rocks โค๏ธ I am so so happy!!! I knew they will be end game !Edited by zainabawoon - 8 years ago
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Very disappointed in this ending... Like if Maddy was truly koyal and raj's friend wouldn't be divorce them and get them married?? Koyal will never love Maddy as she still loves raj. I'm so happy this show is ending... Who can even watch mayal?? Rayal were the ending couple if the show generated enough TRPs. But, since the storyline was shit and change in lead actors of course it was going to end. I really hope the new show on SP will be successful even though it's a RS show which will be filled with high drama like SNS, SSK and SR.
I agree that EK will use rayal's story on a different channel with a better star cast from the beginning of the show. And I bet it will be popular with the changes.
I only started re-watching this show for asha and aly and wish them best all for their future careers.

lolz they were never the endgame... it was always Maddy... you just love "awara" lol too much to see the storyline was always meant to become a Mayal story... why would they have three leads... Maddy's character wasn't there to just fill screen space. FROM THE FIRST EPISODE... MAYAL was pointed out as the end game. The first episode had Koyal talking about which kind of man she wanted.. (which fit Maddy perfectly by the way), and then she said she loved the opposite of all the things she wanted in a man. It was going to show how Raj (sorry sorry I mean "awara"๐Ÿ˜†) wasn't the perfect man and didn't trust Koyal, and how Maddy selflessly wins her over... WHETHER U LIKE IT.. OR NOT.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bcz of Aly Asha's passionate chemistry Rayal rocks.But story wise we cant say that if Maddy was a true friend he would have united Rayal.Who will divorce his wife so easily n hand her over to his friend?No one will do that.Rayal union was possible only thru Maddy's death.Like in Kahin to hoga Sujal n Kashish united after her loving husband Piyush who was similar to Maddy died.
Rayal may have united if the show was given extension.But in 2 weeks it wasnt possible 4 them 2 just send Koyel back to Raj as it will degrade Koyel's character bcz her husband is loving.Otherwise it wud be like Kabhi alvida where Rani leaves her perfect husband Abhishek n goes 2 SRK

Very disappointed in this ending... Like if Maddy was truly koyal and raj's friend wouldn't be divorce them and get them married?? Koyal will never love Maddy as she still loves raj. I'm so happy this show is ending... Who can even watch mayal?? Rayal were the ending couple if the show generated enough TRPs. But, since the storyline was shit and change in lead actors of course it was going to end. I really hope the new show on SP will be successful even though it's a RS show which will be filled with high drama like SNS, SSK and SR.
I agree that EK will use rayal's story on a different channel with a better star cast from the beginning of the show. And I bet it will be popular with the changes.
I only started re-watching this show for asha and aly and wish them best all for their future careers.

jasminerahul thumbnail
U r right.Story wise Mayal shud b 2gether.Bcz Maddy's love is more pure n selfless.But Rayal chemistry is too good.Al Asha rock.What to do?

Originally posted by: jogi

The story shouldn't be ending with our preference of actors. In my opinion Koyal should stay with Maddy. Why a husband should divorce his wife just because she had a past. Does not make any sense for me at least.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Boring husband Maddy?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
But what to do?In real life girls prefer such loving husband than short tempered one.

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

Majority of viewers on FB & Twitter also wanted a RaYal ending but how can they logically show Koyal go back to Raj in such a short time๐Ÿ˜• Let them end it however they want now, who cares๐Ÿคข I hope Koyal will be happy with her ordinary, super boring hubby & I really hope Raj finds someone way better than Koyal.

jasminerahul thumbnail
I also hope so.Aly can have terrific chemistry with anyone.

Originally posted by: Princy360

Hope raj marry taani...

There is noone else he could marry lol

Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm happy with the ending. Madly is the perfect husband for koyal.
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXNahiemaXX

lolz they were never the endgame... it was always Maddy... you just love "awara" lol too much to see the storyline was always meant to become a Mayal story... why would they have three leads... Maddy's character wasn't there to just fill screen space. FROM THE FIRST EPISODE... MAYAL was pointed out as the end game. The first episode had Koyal talking about which kind of man she wanted.. (which fit Maddy perfectly by the way), and then she said she loved the opposite of all the things she wanted in a man. It was going to show how Raj (sorry sorry I mean "awara"๐Ÿ˜†) wasn't the perfect man and didn't trust Koyal, and how Maddy selflessly wins her over... WHETHER U LIKE IT.. OR NOT.

No point in arguing because YOU would understand... so glad the show is ending as Mayal were so boring
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
At least raj uff awara could marry that man daughter... now he is alone.