Frequent Posters

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Story gt worse when koyal started to love maddy and show los the charm
XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: kompass

No point in arguing because YOU would understand... so glad the show is ending as Mayal were so boring

Lol because you know you've lost :P πŸ˜† Raj never deserved her he was always with other girls before.. and just lol at YOUR response.. if you don't know how to respond, just act like you forgot how to read, and don't answer. πŸ˜†
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXNahiemaXX

Lol because you know you've lost :PπŸ˜†Raj never deserved her he was always with other girls before.. and just lol at YOUR response.. if you don't know how to respond, just act like you forgot how to read, and don't answer.πŸ˜†

Why waste my time commenting on a stupid show with a stupid storyline with no chemistry between the lead pair?? If you think MaYal are the perfect good for you. But, not always people would like that couple so keep your comments to yourself. What was that!!!! just LOL @ your comment... Dude I'm trying not to cause an argument. Hence why I replied like that. Who said raj doesn't have faults?? Raj only went behind girls because he didn't want koyal to be with him because he wanted someone better for her. I'm glad koyal got Maddy both deserve each other. Koyal didn't trust raj which shows she never would have trusted him in the future. She can stick to her boring husband. Raj deserves someone better. So, glad this show ended for it even got started as MaYal have no chemistry. Asha and aly have more sizzling chemistry than gautham. PEACE!!!! And I never said Rayal are perfect for each other. I just said they would have been the better couple and were the endgame couple. As ekta kapoor always reunites first couple. However, the show was shit and now mayal are endgame which I have no problem with because I've already stopped watching this show. Promo's showed that raj and koyal were the mains and Maddy as third wheel.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ekta doesnt always unite the 1st couple.Kayamat,Kyunki,Kahani ghar ,kuch is tara r some of the examples.As u said Aly n Asha have more sizzling chemistry.Story wise i prefer Mayal bcz i'm married,so i dont encourage divorces.but bcz of aly asha's super chemistry i prefer rayal.wish they showed their romantic scenes.

Why waste my time commenting on a stupid show with a stupid storyline with no chemistry between the lead pair?? If you think MaYal are the perfect good for you. But, not always people would like that couple so keep your comments to yourself. What was that!!!! just LOL @ your comment... Dude I'm trying not to cause an argument. Hence why I replied like that. Who said raj doesn't have faults?? Raj only went behind girls because he didn't want koyal to be with him because he wanted someone better for her. I'm glad koyal got Maddy both deserve each other. Koyal didn't trust raj which shows she never would have trusted him in the future. She can stick to her boring husband. Raj deserves someone better. So, glad this show ended for it even got started as MaYal have no chemistry. Asha and aly have more sizzling chemistry than gautham. PEACE!!!! And I never said Rayal are perfect for each other. I just said they would have been the better couple and were the endgame couple. As ekta kapoor always reunites first couple. However, the show was shit and now mayal are endgame which I have no problem with because I've already stopped watching this show. Promo's showed that raj and koyal were the mains and Maddy as third wheel.

Princy360 thumbnail
Kya ho raha hai? Bas karo!
Thank god the show is ending!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
If the show had continued def Rayal wud've united .Bcz of lack of time Rayal track cud'nt progress n they cudnt unite

Originally posted by: Princy360

Princy360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

If the show had continued def Rayal wud've united .Bcz of lack of time Rayal track cud'nt progress n they cudnt unite

Totally agree
teribts7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princy360

i didn't start it
100% agree... finally going to end this week
teribts7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ekta doesnt always unite the 1st couple.Kayamat,Kyunki,Kahani ghar ,kuch is tara r some of the examples.As u said Aly n Asha have more sizzling chemistry.Story wise i prefer Mayal bcz i'm married,so i dont encourage divorces.but bcz of aly asha's super chemistry i prefer rayal.wish they showed their romantic scenes.

XXNahiemaXX thumbnail

Your the one freaking out not me so... don't deserve anything else for your reply but: πŸ˜† bish. if you don't want more just stop.
p.s. they were never the endgame... please.
Edited by XXNahiemaXX - 8 years ago