Users

Frequent Posters

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
And the way its ending like maddy hiding something and expose it later...not good!
I am happy that the show is ending!
Princy360 thumbnail
See even maddy says that raj and koyal are made for each other.
If maddy wasn't sure why did he accuse raj! And because of this the show was dragged but on a positive note we got to see raj in new avatar
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really liked the Raj's change in avatar, really made me connect to him more and feel for him.. happy with a Mayal ending nonetheless and wouldn't have minded a Rayal ending either (if there was more time for them to develop their chemistry)

Overall though, just sad that the show is ending. When it started, I really liked the first episode and how it was narrated through Koyal and all but for me it fell apart when Shubho died... the story line, which was already a bit slow and draggy really fell of a clip and just stopped. Honestly I really liked the friendship element of the show, but the sad and brutal reality is that TRP aunties don't like that kind of stuff, I wished they had let us connect through the characters individually as friends.. and then introduced us to the slowly-developing Rayal love with Rayal eyelocks and such scenes so that we would be more open to it, I feel as if introducing a love story to the show so early just made us doubt that love story more than we should have.. It was the most detrimental to the viewers, knowing about the clearly state love story just made us somewhat dislike and turn towards Mayal..

Now I am not sure if you guys are Asha-Aly fans or Rayal fans because I feel as if that is what some people are defending for in the name of Rayal.. they don't actually like their chemistry, they just like one or both of the actors and don't really seem to care (at least based on what they say) about their chemistry..

Just as an ending note though, if it was the old cast, I feel Rayal wouldn't even be an option though, as most people love Mayal over Rayal and that's how I felt too.. After the new cast though, they saw a hope for Rayal and could look at them without turning to Mayal like me.. but my connection to Mayal from the very beginning unfortunately never manage to overcome the new Rayal chemistry.. Plus the new cast did not have enough time to develop their triangular chemistry but regardless, like it or not, a Mayal fan but not a Rayal hater.. wish the story line was more fast paced when it was really nedded and overall a better one, as per the actors, I am thankful to the old and new cast for working day and night to try and entertain us.. since the failing was out of their control, hats off to the old cast for believing and having faith in this supposed to be youthful show and the new cast for trying to salvage the sinking ship..

Also I hope to see you guys on the forums of some other shows too.. πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maddy is doing exactly like u said.Like a true friend he is trying to unite Rayal now

Originally posted by: kompass

Very disappointed in this ending... Like if Maddy was truly koyal and raj's friend wouldn't be divorce them and get them married?? Koyal will never love Maddy as she still loves raj. I'm so happy this show is ending... Who can even watch mayal?? Rayal were the ending couple if the show generated enough TRPs. But, since the storyline was shit and change in lead actors of course it was going to end. I really hope the new show on SP will be successful even though it's a RS show which will be filled with high drama like SNS, SSK and SR.
I agree that EK will use rayal's story on a different channel with a better star cast from the beginning of the show. And I bet it will be popular with the changes.
I only started re-watching this show for asha and aly and wish them best all for their future careers.

teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Maddy is doing exactly like u said.Like a true friend he is trying to unite Rayal now

That's nice of Maddy 😊 I've stopped watching the show as koyal will choose Maddy over Raj. Which shows she never loved raj
jasminerahul thumbnail
mADDY IS pretending to be rude 2 Koyel 2 make her hate him so that she will go back 2 Raj.

That's nice of Maddy 😊 I've stopped watching the show as koyal will choose Maddy over Raj. Which shows she never loved raj

LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Really liked the Raj's change in avatar, really made me connect to him more and feel for him.. happy with a Mayal ending nonetheless and wouldn't have minded a Rayal ending either (if there was more time for them to develop their chemistry)

Overall though, just sad that the show is ending. When it started, I really liked the first episode and how it was narrated through Koyal and all but for me it fell apart when Shubho died... the story line, which was already a bit slow and draggy really fell of a clip and just stopped. Honestly I really liked the friendship element of the show, but the sad and brutal reality is that TRP aunties don't like that kind of stuff, I wished they had let us connect through the characters individually as friends.. and then introduced us to the slowly-developing Rayal love with Rayal eyelocks and such scenes so that we would be more open to it, I feel as if introducing a love story to the show so early just made us doubt that love story more than we should have.. It was the most detrimental to the viewers, knowing about the clearly state love story just made us somewhat dislike and turn towards Mayal..

Now I am not sure if you guys are Asha-Aly fans or Rayal fans because I feel as if that is what some people are defending for in the name of Rayal.. they don't actually like their chemistry, they just like one or both of the actors and don't really seem to care (at least based on what they say) about their chemistry..

Just as an ending note though, if it was the old cast, I feel Rayal wouldn't even be an option though, as most people love Mayal over Rayal and that's how I felt too.. After the new cast though, they saw a hope for Rayal and could look at them without turning to Mayal like me.. but my connection to Mayal from the very beginning unfortunately never manage to overcome the new Rayal chemistry.. Plus the new cast did not have enough time to develop their triangular chemistry but regardless, like it or not, a Mayal fan but not a Rayal hater.. wish the story line was more fast paced when it was really nedded and overall a better one, as per the actors, I am thankful to the old and new cast for working day and night to try and entertain us.. since the failing was out of their control, hats off to the old cast for believing and having faith in this supposed to be youthful show and the new cast for trying to salvage the sinking ship..

Also I hope to see you guys on the forums of some other shows too.. πŸ˜‰

That is precisely why Ekta changed the leads. The chemistry was supposed to be between RaYal, MaYal was always supposed to be only about friendship & one-sided love which is why Gautam got to stay on.
I was watching for the RaYal story, not the actors although I do admit that Aly & Asha did a far better job than the previous ones. Ekta is notorious for inducing a lot of rubbish into her shows but what you can't fault her at is in giving the public some of the best pairings on Indian TV. Aly & Asha had the potential to become another top-notch jodi.
This show appeared to be a remake of Kahin toh hoga  which made Rajeev Khandelwal & Amna Sharif both stars. The Maddy character dies in that show & is long forgotten.
I personally don't like MaYal for many reasons, the main one being that I don't like forced/convenience/majboori/samjhauta marriages.Seen many such shows, I even liked a few of them but too much of the same thing leads to boredom & as we can see, low TRPs.
A lot of people here & especially on Twitter including me are saying that Raj deserves better than Koyal since she never showed trust in him. But in all fairness, Maddy deserves better than Koyal too because though Koyal will choose to stay on with her pati, he will always be second best for her, a compromise. She will be a loving dutiful wife to him but will never see him with the same passion & longing that she had for Raj.
It is said that given time & proximity one can begin to love even a stray animalπŸ˜†
jasminerahul thumbnail
Ekta did'nt change Gautam as he is one of her favourite youngsters.He is a balaji actor.

Originally posted by: LeenaRG

That is precisely why Ekta changed the leads. The chemistry was supposed to be between RaYal, MaYal was always supposed to be only about friendship & one-sided love which is why Gautam got to stay on.
I was watching for the RaYal story, not the actors although I do admit that Aly & Asha did a far better job than the previous ones. Ekta is notorious for inducing a lot of rubbish into her shows but what you can't fault her at is in giving the public some of the best pairings on Indian TV. Aly & Asha had the potential to become another top-notch jodi.
This show appeared to be a remake of Kahin toh hoga  which made Rajeev Khandelwal & Amna Sharif both stars. The Maddy character dies in that show & is long forgotten.
I personally don't like MaYal for many reasons, the main one being that I don't like forced/convenience/majboori/samjhauta marriages.Seen many such shows, I even liked a few of them but too much of the same thing leads to boredom & as we can see, low TRPs.
A lot of people here & especially on Twitter including me are saying that Raj deserves better than Koyal since she never showed trust in him. But in all fairness, Maddy deserves better than Koyal too because though Koyal will choose to stay on with her pati, he will always be second best for her, a compromise. She will be a loving dutiful wife to him but will never see him with the same passion & longing that she had for Raj.
It is said that given time & proximity one can begin to love even a stray animalπŸ˜†

Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why waste my time commenting on a stupid show with a stupid storyline with no chemistry between the lead pair?? If you think MaYal are the perfect good for you. But, not always people would like that couple so keep your comments to yourself. What was that!!!! just LOL @ your comment... Dude I'm trying not to cause an argument. Hence why I replied like that. Who said raj doesn't have faults?? Raj only went behind girls because he didn't want koyal to be with him because he wanted someone better for her. I'm glad koyal got Maddy both deserve each other. Koyal didn't trust raj which shows she never would have trusted him in the future. She can stick to her boring husband. Raj deserves someone better. So, glad this show ended for it even got started as MaYal have no chemistry. Asha and aly have more sizzling chemistry than gautham. PEACE!!!! And I never said Rayal are perfect for each other. I just said they would have been the better couple and were the endgame couple. As ekta kapoor always reunites first couple. However, the show was shit and now mayal are endgame which I have no problem with because I've already stopped watching this show. Promo's showed that raj and koyal were the mains and Maddy as third wheel.

Hey guys,just chill. All those people are just fictional lol! Why raise your blood pressures? Lol lets all calm down 😊