Eisha Singh New Instagram Picture!It's Vividha Kirti(Rajlakshmi) B'day

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Oye Rajuuu  It's your day!  Happy Birthday once again  You are someone who's damn sweet, kind-hearted, happy, hilarious, loving and absolutely beautiful  You have a heart of gold and a personality that should be cherished and preserved in a glass box. Your smile is as contagious as the flu. The way you care for me my "Jagat mata"  There's something about you that draws people close to u and make them want to trust u.   Now blow the candle and make a wish ^.^ Love you

Vera#daughter#myworl #love#blessed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirusForever thumbnail
happy b'day vividha kirti...i wish u all the success in your life...
your just doing amazing job as RL...😃
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great, it seems to be her daughter's photo below, OMG so sweet her daughter looks, really felt that taking her in my hands and play with her..
Thanx for this post and picture..
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She is doing great as RL..!! 👍🏼
Happy Birthday and best wishes to her!! 😃
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many Happy returns and best wishes to Vividha. doing good work as RL in IKRS.
YourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
happy b'day vividha kirti...
good aftnoon tarun..how r u?
VirusForever thumbnail
@fanofdrashti she is daughter of garima shrivastava(dulaari) not vividha kirti
@rohzippy im completely fine n super happy..pucho kyun?😆becoz star wars just achieved a unthinkable n unbelievable opening record in america..omg $238 million..im still completely in shock
yaar kab ayega 25th im dying to see star wars😆..n also one rare achievement in this weekend..
dilwale n BM just cracked into top 10 in america box office with $1.8 million n $1.6 million
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Vividha..😃
YourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tarun1234567

@fanofdrashti she is daughter of garima shrivastava(dulaari) not vividha kirti

@rohzippy im completely fine n super happy..pucho kyun?😆becoz star wars just achieved a unthinkable n unbelievable opening record in america..omg $238 million..im still completely in shock
yaar kab ayega 25th im dying to see star wars😆..n also one rare achievement in this weekend..
dilwale n BM just cracked into top 10 in america box office with $1.8 million n $1.6 million

oh yeah even i saw this news in forbes website.it's really happy and shocking news.But i bet it wont cross avatar collections.it wont be that leggy in the long run.it may collect in between $1.8 billion-$2.1 billion.u just pointed this rare achievement.i knew that only dilwale will crack into top 10.but it is surprising to see 2 movies in top 10.but dont u think it is a stupid decision of SRK to go ahead with the clash?🤣 i mean look at the collections in india it wont cross even 140 crores.apni pair pe khuladi maara SRK ne🤣with his idiotic decision he himself got affected n unnecessarily affected BM collections
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the pics Tarun
THey all look so sweet😃
Happy b day Kirti our RL ,love u girl,stay blessed dear,Wish u all success in ur life,all the very best.