Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Santosh99

Beyond beautiful..
I slowed down so many times when I was reading it.. because I just did not want it to end..this was so lovely, warm.. comforting almost.. aaah the comfort of true love...
Thanks For writing this story πŸ˜ƒ

SantoshπŸ˜ƒ Thankyou very much once again,for such a lovely comment !!:) that's so nice of you, reading it slowly so that it doesn't end faster πŸ˜† I have always enjoyed reading your comments, thanks a lot for all of them and for your constant support ! I am glad you liked this story 😊
-harini- thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine43

This was indeed a beautiful story of friendship and love, Each given equal importance and described with equal sweetness. I was dying for them to fall in love, and when they did, it was nothing less than a dream.

Your writing is full of innocence, freshness and surprises. It doesnt let the mind wander, while reading and keeps the reader glued to the mood.

Thanks Harini for this warm piece.

Lastly.. Kiss kyun nahi karvaya yaar?

Wow such lovely words :) Thanks a lot for the compliment imagine, it truly means a lot to me !πŸ€—πŸ˜³ I am so glad you read this and found it good ! Thanks again :)

Haha about the kiss, well just that I didn't want them to feel embarassed after their first kiss, when they realise that they are not alone but are surrounded by their friends and many others. I wanted it to be private, a moment they will cherish forever 😳 probably during their first date or something.. And when I was writing the last part, I thought a hug would be okay considering that it was a theme park., sorry for disappointing you :(

-harini- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MansurKhan56

Harini... Just read both the updates... One word... Beautiful...πŸ‘

This story was so different... Lovely and cute... loved every bit of it specially Nachi Baba's confessionπŸ˜†

Imagine is right... Kiss kyu nahi kar vaya... ... But Yeah thank you for such a lovely story😳

Hello Mak!! Nice to see you after so long πŸ˜ƒ I am very glad you liked this story :) I enjoyed writing it too :) 
and like I told Imagine, it was just that i wanted them to share their first kiss in a more private environment , I wanted them to cherish that special moment for a long time :) sorry for disappointing you with regard to that.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Harini for writing such a beautiful story of Nachiket and Ragini from a different angle altogether.
This was just so sweet and warm and lovely. β€οΈ

Hope you write another one on NR pretty soon. 
imagine43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -harini-

Wow such lovely words :) Thanks a lot for the compliment imagine, it truly means a lot to me !πŸ€—πŸ˜³ I am so glad you read this and found it good ! Thanks again :)

Haha about the kiss, well just that I didn't want them to feel embarassed after their first kiss, when they realise that they are not alone but are surrounded by their friends and many others. I wanted it to be private, a moment they will cherish forever 😳 probably during their first date or something.. And when I was writing the last part, I thought a hug would be okay considering that it was a theme park., sorry for disappointing you :(

I wasn't disappointed..This story is beautiful and complete as is.  Its just the greedy me. :D. 

-harini- thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Harini for writing such a beautiful story of Nachiket and Ragini from a different angle altogether.

This was just so sweet and warm and lovely. β€οΈ

Hope you write another one on NR pretty soon. 

Thankyou very much for making it a point to read my updates and leave  lovely comments behind, always :) I am very glad you liked this story :) Thankyou!! πŸ˜ƒ
-harini- thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine43

I wasn't disappointed..This story is beautiful and complete as is.  Its just the greedy me. :D. 

Yay I am relieved now πŸ˜† Thankyou πŸ€—
sushmaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry... I'm late...

Beautifulll harini... you are a very good writer... I just loved every part of this story... Thank u sooo much for writing this one... Keep writing more.. .. Lots of love and a biggg huggg... πŸ€—
-harini- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmaArshi

Sorry... I'm late...

Beautifulll harini... you are a very good writer... I just loved every part of this story... Thank u sooo much for writing this one... Keep writing more.. .. Lots of love and a biggg huggg... πŸ€—

Sushma!! Long time :)
And absolutely no problem about the late comment. It means a lot that you took time to read the update and leave a lovely comment behind :) Thankyou so much and I am very happy that you liked this story !:)
Loads of love and a very big hug to you too πŸ€—β€οΈ
-harini- thumbnail

We do too πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for reading :)