Planning For Yashashri Masurkar's Birthday :)

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone! Smile

It is that time of year again and Ranju has asked me to collect all your birthday messages.  She will be posting them to Yashashri.

Please Private Message the birthday wishes to MFRanjini and to me for the birthday thread on IF.  You can also Direct Message them to us on Facebook or Twitter.  All messages wanted this week, so please send them ASAP!

Any write-ups, banners, creations and decorations for the birthday thread are very welcome. Big smile

If you would like to send any gifts or cards to the India-Forums office,  I will be sharing the details shortly.

Thanks to everyone who has sent messages so far, I will send them to Ranju. 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 7 years ago
Sent it already to you and Ranju di... Big smile
Sent it to you already Big smile
To those who have not send you birthday message to me or Ranju, please send them by tomorrow night. Smile
Ranju will be sending me the birthday messages she has, so I can include them in the thread.  If you did not send her your message, please PM it to me now.  Smile

She and Shyani have made siggies too.
If anyone wants to make a birthday header/banner, sparkly if possible LOL, you are welcome to do so.

GIFs and animated page divides are welcome too.  If anyone has any suggestions on thread design/theme please share them here. Big smile

I also had an idea to share with everyone.  I have considered posted the birthday thread on another forum this year.  Aahaana would still make it a global thread for us, but I could make a main thread on the Ashoka forum.  It was Yashashri's last major show and the forum is a lot more active. 
The RBO forum is home for us, but I wanted to create a bigger response for Yashashri's birthday and her following does consist of many Ashoka fans. Please share your thoughts on this. Smile
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Ranju will be sending me the birthday messages she has, so I can include them in the thread.  If you did not send her your message, please PM it to me now.  Smile

If anyone wants to make a birthday header/banner, sparkly if possible LOL, you are welcome to do so.

GIFs and animated page divides are welcome too.  If anyone has any suggestions on thread design/theme please share them here. Big smile

I also had an idea to share with everyone.  I have considered posted the birthday thread on another forum this year.  Aahaana would still make it a global thread for us, but I could make a main thread on the Ashoka forum.  It was Yashashri's last major show and the forum is a lot more active. 
The RBO forum is home for us, but I wanted to create a bigger response for Yashashri's birthday and her following does consist of many Ashoka fans. Please share your thoughts on this. Smile

Great Idea May Thumbs Up Hug
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

its a good idea we can reach many CAS fan of yashu there but will miss home page rboSmile

Yashashri Masurkar Yash