.::Sameer D AT-4{he's a mystery Fills your heart with ecstasy}::.

Posted: 8 years ago

You are,
You are the gravity that hold me down in every way.
You are the moon that shimmers throughout my night,
You are stars that glimmer oh so bright
You are the oxygen that keeps me alive,
You are my heart that beats inside.
You are the blood that flows through me,
You are the only guy I can see.
You have the voice of when a mocking bird sings,
You are my everything.

There are no words to express the feeling we  feel in our  heart that he came into our  life, and how he make every day so special.Sameer is  our life, our  heart, our soul. OUR one true love,  one and only. we love him more today than we did yesterday, and we 'll love Him more tomorrow than we  do today. Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day,  love for SAMEER becomes overwhelming, and  can't handle it .A day without HIM  in  life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air.You make me feel wonderful. You give us strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that.You make us to  feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than we ever could have wanted.You are the love of my life. we love you, and  I always will until the day   i die. Our love for Sameer will never fade, I'm still crazy about you Sameer D. I love you from the bottom of my heart

Sameer Dharmadhikari is sportsman/Actor /Producer of feature films. He began his acting career with the Hindi feature film SATTA (Dir. Madhur Bhandarkar) Sameer has also appeared in leading and supporting roles in AGNIPANKH (Dir. Sanjeev Puri), RAINCOAT (Dir. Ritupo*no Ghosh), NIGEHBAAN (Dir. Dilip Shankar), MUMBAI MERI JAAN (Dir. Nishikant Kamat), MADHUBALA and GAME (dir. SHIVRAM YADAV) and KATHPUTLI (Dir Sanjay Khanna), QUICKSAND (Dir. Sam Firstenberg) and FOR REAL (Dir. Sona Jain).
Sameer's theatre credits include Marathi productions, SANGEET UTTARKRIYA and JALLI TUJHI PREET and the English production, NATHURAM GODSE- AN EXPERIENCE where he played the title role. Following extensive work in Marathi Theatre, Sameer has made a vital contribution to the Marathi Film Industry as well. He appeared in Marathi Feature films KOHHATYA CHA POUR (Dir S.M.Ranjan) where he was once again nominated for a Zee Cine Award in the Best Actor category, and SAMANTAR (Dir. Amol Palekar, Prod. Big Pictures). Prior to his entry in film as an actor, Sameer modeled extensively and represented over 175 brands across India. He continues to be the brand ambassador for some of India's biggest brands such as Raymond Suiting, LifeBuoy Soap and ICICI Bank.
Year Title Role Medium Language Notes

Maat Ajay Deshmukh Film Hindi released[9]
1999 Nirmala Machindra Kamble Shyamrao 'Guruji' Kamble Film Language
1999 Dil Kya Kare
Film Hindi
2002 Quicksand Handsome Private Film English Directed by Sam Firstenberg
2003 Satta Vivek M. Chauhan Film Hindi Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar 
2004 Agnipankh Sameer Kelkar Film Hindi
2004 Raincoat[4] Alok Film Hindi
2005 Nigehbaan: The Third Eye Vikram Film Hindi
2006 Restaurant[5]
Film Marathi
2006 Manoranjan: The Entertainment Adbhut Kumar / Saral Kumar Film Hindi
2006 Rafta Rafta: The Speed Akshay Film Hindi
2007 Game Ronnie / Rahul Film Hindi
2007 Nirop Shekhar Film Marathi National award winning film
2008 Mumbai Meri Jaan Ajay Pradhan Film Hindi
2008 Rang Rasiya Sayaji Rao Gaekwad Film Hindi
2008-09 Main Teri Parchhain Hoon Siddharth Tyagi TV series Hindi Aired on Imagine TV
2009 For Real Deepak Choudhury Film English
2009 Samaantar Keshav's biological son Film Marathi
2009-12 Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli[6] Raj Singhania TV Show Hindi Aired on Zee TV
2009-11 Jhansi Ki Rani Gangadarrao Newalkar,[4] husband of Rani Lakshmibai TV Show Hindi Aired on Zee TV
2010 Lalbaug Paral Mahendra Seth Film Marathi
2012 Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein[7]
TV Show Hindi Airing on Zee TV
2012 Baburao La Pakda
Film Marathi
2013 Buddha [8] uddhodana, Buddha's father TV Show Hindi Airing on Zee TV
2013 Mahabharat Shantanu TV Show Hindi Aired on Star Plus
2014 Singham Returns Kishore Kamat Film Hindi
2014 Pyaar Vali Love Story Prasad Vinayak Bandekar Film Marathi

Previous AT link

**Sameer DAT#3{ the sun that shines bright throughout Our day}**

IF u want to be member of the AT  plz press button

Edited by Samrata-Addictz - 8 years ago

Glitter divider

Rules FOR this AT:
-

*this is Sameer D  AT so dont discuss about other actors& other shows unless They are relevant to sameer )
*u can talk about his previous shows /modelling project/sports/movies/upcoming project of sameerπŸ˜‰

*dont do the discussion of sameer 's personal life here(becoz sameer not keen with that)😊
*plz dont general chat ,Limited personal Chat (Otherwise plz use-chat thread)
*plz dont quote the comment more then twice & dont quote the long comment
*plz maintain AT decency😳

*you can post constructive  way of criticism

*plz follow other IF rules/regulations😳

Edited by Samrata-Addictz - 8 years ago
on AT No.4 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ€—
Let us hope new AT will be a start of good things to come our way 😊
Ramya - awesome thread.   thanks πŸ€—
continuation of previous AT discussion

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

that is gr8 πŸ‘πŸΌ  why don't you comment? πŸ€—

first i surprised when she became friend with him coz she sort of person who never in accept or give request to any one unless she known them personally all her FB friends are Namrata friends (ex-sameersubash)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i m so glad seems either she met sameer or talked with him via her or she may be his fan

re comment :i will do it if i feel necessary😊

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

when I read titles "so and so has entered ...show" in any media sites, I think why can't these read "Sameer or Namrata or both will be seen..."

same hereπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

yeah they will draging as long as they gain decent TRP
^^^^
sobhi i repeat all here πŸ˜†