Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

On a lighter noteπŸ˜‰
Appa becareful before taking promise from Dude...
Dude in Delhi means II in Mars for you..

πŸ‘
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am just loving all the updates ...sorry was a lil busy to comment or ask about anybody.
Aarti...Niyati is a cutie..
.and you will left wondering at the end of each day month year...days just pass .
Noufi...how R you?πŸ€—
We all know that no place is safe...but we all have this irrational fear...when walking on the roads is not safe in these days...when incidents like these happen...the mental stress worry their loved ones suffer can't be explained...only the people who undergo them can understand it. We can just hope to be strong though it's difficult.

Appas worry was so touching...I don't know how people stay from each other and how difficult it is. As long as everything is fine it's a bit easier.

Everybody stay healthy happy and safe.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
"He has to promise me that he will not go back to Paris" Appa said firmly... his voice quivering but not his conviction

Appa's plea was so childish yet so demanding just like II
Got to know where II got her habit of stubbornness !!!

πŸ‘
Errantnomad thumbnail
For all the front the dude projects of being stoic, Mr.Iyer managed to ruffle him now and then ... 😊 .
The situation is serious but I'm imagining Mr. iyer( the title egalitarian Appa and it's humor in the update is dancing in my head now ) coming down charging to MM thinking " all this bcos of the dude, how dare he makes the ladies of my house cry"

Now Sri will also be training her guns on Sri. vishvanathan Iyer.
Emotion and logic are not always good partners and if Paris is unsafe, so is India.
But the point here , we don't fear India as an unsafe place to live. Dude loves Paris and he must be feeling the same about Paris the way most of us feel about india

Loved the update .

My appreciation for the title ' to incite and indict'. What an awesome title. Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Sri, thank you for the nos. My cousin reached out to me after she moved to our house as our area is better off. Last year they laid out a storm water drain passing across our street and so there hasn't been much stagnation and provisions like milk and veggies are still available at reasonable rates. Her company started running buses and they managed to move my uncle, aunt and my niece to our area.
Power was on and off yesterday cos temporarily the rains had let up and marginally the water levels receded. But I hear there's more coming.
and so there are buses plying to evacuate ppl out of the city while there's a relatively temporary let upEdited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Aarti, Niyathi is adorable adorable . Hang on girl. To come bk home to such a cutie , oh the good things in life.

Putti, your comment on word of caution to Mr.Iyer to watch out for if the dude's in India, then it's mars for him was a classic. A gem. Enjoyed it so much.
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked the latest update.

If only we could keep our family safe by just keeping them close.life has its own designs.. Sometimes we have to watch life slip through your hands even if you have them fisted.

But like it was pointed out in the thread we know where II's passion and recklessness comes from. Who would have known Mr.Iyer would want his Son in law to live safe πŸ˜ƒ so he wasn't really looking for a suitable boy for his kid.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

How does anyone justify such events? It's a massacre whatever maybe reason.
The suffering of people involved and what their families might got through Nisha just gave us a glimpse of that.
Thank you. As usual amazing.
We never are rational if such events happen.
My brother stays in gurgaon when earthquake happened I so wished he stayed here with us then he wouldn't face that problem. As that belt seem more prone to earthquake.
This irrespective of fact that Mumbai itself is prone to so many dangers.
I totally understood appa's apprehension today.

Hey pritee, I just made a post on the same lines.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

Liked the latest update.

If only we could keep our family safe by just keeping them close.life has its own designs.. Sometimes we have to watch life slip through your hands even if you have them fisted.

But like it was pointed out in the thread we know where II's passion and recklessness comes from. Who would have known Mr.Iyer would want his Son in law to live safe πŸ˜ƒ so he wasn't really looking for a suitable boy for his kid.

Lovely πŸ‘
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Lovely πŸ‘

Thank you. Hope your family is safe in Chennai.