AFTERMATH

Calamity when it strikes

Leaves a trail of shocked survivors

Grief and anguish about the safety of those we love

A miraculous escape lingers in our consciousness

The Bhallas are survivors recouping after a calamity

The Iyers numbed at the thought of what could have turned into one

The man that is the reason for this unexpected meet is silent as always

She that is the reason he stays there deep asleep after her shock and exhaustion

He will meet coercion from all quarters to stay

Arguments that his home and heart are in Paris

Counter argued as to what she that lay above after breaking down

Hearts worry for them and theirs to be

Grief at the unexpected attack and fear at the nature of it

Sends shock waves down their being, a chill down the spine

Reassurance in words is what the father seeks

Pohade Da will be her soulful plea

Time they say heals...this pain etched in their minds and hearts will stay

Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
More grief in Chennai I hear.
Sri and Kalpana I hope you managed to get in touch with family.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you O yes i was finally able to convince my 75 year old mom that she and my dad are better off staying with by brother and both of us would be at peace. I coaxed her for almost half an hour she relented i sighed and phone lines are restored too in my brother's house.
Thank you for remembering and enquiring, My Mama and Mami were to leave for US to see their new born grand daughter. Missed their flight. They were left without food for a day as kitchen and supplies were cleared Mama a diabetic...i wonder what is the status is. My mother was trying to reach them this evening.
Orangen thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Thank you O yes i was finally able to convince my 75 year old mom that she and my dad are better off staying with by brother and both of us would be at peace. I coaxed her for almost half an hour she relented i sighed and phone lines are restored too in my brother's house.
Thank you for remembering and enquiring, My Mama and Mami were to leave for US to see their new born grand daughter. Missed their flight. They were left without food for a day as kitchen and supplies were cleared Mama a diabetic...i wonder what is the status is. My mother was trying to reach them this evening.

I hope they find help. I know Asma's parents have some 18 people sheltered at their home, and her uncles who have had their houses flooded are running makeshift clinics out of her mothers garage. They had a baby delivered there a few hours ago

What can we do try and see hope while nature has been relentless. 😭
moonwearer thumbnail
O it was that phone connectivity was lost so none was aware they were still in Chennai. I am sure my brother or some other cousin would have rushed them home or rushed relief my brother lives closest and home spacious with enough help around to care for folks. I am sure relief would have reached.
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moonwearer

SriV - I have tweeting and FBing rescue group to locate friends and family. Whatapps the information - I will forward to rescue team.
moonwearer thumbnail
My brother wold have reached he lives in Neelangarai Mama near Jayanthi

Orangen thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminechick

SriV - I have tweeting and FBing rescue group to locate friends and family.Whatapps the information - I will forward to rescue team.

Bravo- these countless efforts from Neighbours and strangers is what makes the differnce in times of need. The outpouring of help from people who have lost everything is truly truly encouraging 👏
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

Bravo- these countless efforts from Neighbours and strangers is what makes the differnce in times of need. The outpouring of help from people who have lost everything is truly truly encouraging 👏

Ya it is at the time of crisis that u know the real worth of neighbors and family...
And no matter how indifference is there but when in need we all r one and these r customs we r being brought up to nd I m proud of it

Hope all who r caught in the situation make through it with courage and hope

👏 👏
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

no update yet?

Friday again 😭