Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Privileged & Perverted

"Whattt?" he didnt get what was wrong with her

Tan came up and brought one of R&B's friends, Devesh...
II looked away, turning away from the pretending to bend down and look at an open drawer

R&B reluctantly turned from drilling holes into his wife's back

"He is stuck like glue yaar, usko keh abhi shaadi ho gayi, he can start to have a life now" Tan screeched loudly

"Hey kiddo" he called out

She turned

"Wow!!" Devesh admired II openly

R&B wasnt happy

"Hi! yaad hai main kaun hoon? I am the guy that kept him in check at CMU" Devesh winked

II leaned on the counter "thank you boloon?" she asked innocently

"Bigda hua hai par itna nahi" Devesh revealed more than necessary

GEE!! I THOUGHT HE WAS A VIRGIN

II nodded agreeably

"MANN she is quiet" Devesh laughed

He was not tall, nor skinny, but he reeked of wealth much like everyone tonight

She wondered if his wife wore Harry Winston & Cartier jewels like Ma and Sam and pretty much every one downstairs

"No wonder you picked Iyer man, aankhen dekh boss" Devesh flirted harmlessly

"Chal na neeche"Tan urged

Ii had set out clothes in a area where he usually hung his clothes to wear after shower

SHITTT
UMM... HE SHOULD JUST WEAR WHAT HE WANTS

II had set out black pants a white ruffled dress shirt, not too ruffled but it was a dress shirt

Tan was dressed in a designer silk kurta pajama

"Biwi kidhar hai?" Tan asked Devesh

"Neeche, I came up to check on him, I brought a couple of my Doon School buddies along, my wife digs one of them, bhaag jaayegi shaayad" Devesh joked

"Ur traditional clothes look great" II complimented Tan

"Apna to style alag hai kiddo" "Baal nahi sar pe to kya hua, I am a tiger... roarrr" he hissed in a seductive? way

II chuckled

"Ya, it shud be traditional, she went to grab the clothes she hung for her husband, she knew he wouldnt wear fancy shimmering kurtas

But now she decided she shud mind her own biz

He grabbed the clothes before she could, closed over her grip and held on hoping his friends could leave and he could butcher his wife

II jiggled her fist, pulled, yanked and begged... he held on to the hanger exactly where she did

Tan's phone rang"

"Idhar hoon yaar tere bhai ke bathroom mein"

He laughed

"Nahi nahi NEHLA MAIN NAHI RAHA, usne Iyer ko lagaya hai us kaam pe,
abhi to boss woh ek saal bandage nahi utaarega" Tan laughed

Devesh texted and looked up

II held his wrist and pulled with her left hand...

They almost wrestled like two leopard cubs in the wild fighting over a deer...

She let out a soft groan and let him hold her fist that held his suit

"I have to go" she said

And somehow extricated her hand and fled

And the rest of the evening she did EXACTLY that, avoided him like he was a bad boss, a zit, Delhi Traffic Police looking to make money

She started to sneeze around 10 ish in the front lawn, the saree was too flimsy and blouse too skimpy for chilly Diwali night lawn do

She went up grab a dark pink shawl and when she saw him walk up the back staircase by the kitchen, she took the grand staircase down

they were asked to light fire works ceremonially, pose for pictures, feed each other mithai and other lame "romantic" silliness of a rowdy audience

Chachi appeared late, bored, Sam didnt even bother to turn and acknowledge her

No, there was no Rolex brought for II this time

In fact Chachi had come to eat, she hung with a group of "high society" types, got her pics taken for Page 3 of various Hindi and Eng publications and
gossiped and ate, her daughter in laws seemed to love her to bits

ONLY THE BHALLA KIDS CANT SEEM TO STAND HER
SHE MUST BE OK WITH HER BAHUS
Chachu took his sons around and intro-ed them to all the politicians and bureaucrats, intor-ing to some as the " benevolent heir" to Bhalla empre

II was too busy avoiding her husband and sneezing to worry about when Chachu's sons were looting the store

Amma had repeatedly asked her to dry her hair after returning from Malai mandir, she had done a benzoin resin warmer,
called sambrani it was a gold color resin from a tree, that was burnt over coals in powdered form, as a hair scent, luster agent for 100s of years

II was too pissed about R&B being pissed she hadnt bothered

She sniffled and chased the boys tucking her saree elegantly around her waist, Nivi was having a great time it looked like to her
Jumping around "doing a bhangra?"

Akka enjoyed the food thoroughly

Dad was upset she didnt bring her in laws

"Too cold Uncle"  "Waking up at 4 on Deepavali morning, they need weeks to recuperate" Akka laughed

"To yaha so jaate puttar" Ranjan urged

He was always insecure that his son's in laws didnt treat MM as "home"

"THANK YOU Uncle, they keep telling me iska ghar dekhna hai, I will bring them when weather warms up" Vandu promised

She narrated stories of Kamakshi Athai's baby sitting skills

Sam interrupted and dragged her bro's wife for intros around the lawn
100s of pictures were taken of a red nosed II... he held her hand steadying her when her stilletoes tripped her, she wore two inch heels still only coming up to 6 feet or so
Falling short by 4 inches

Yet towering over the crowd

His hand was checked on Many times jokes were cracked by people asking if he tried to take a swing at II and she tried to chop it?

He wasnt amused, II WAS

Devesh's wife was gorgeous, stunning in fact, he had two kids, married right out of CMU he said

his kids were 7 and 3... they kept asking II how tall she was...

His wife wanted to be tall as II

"AND I WANT TO BE POLISHED AND ELEGANT AND RICH LIKE YOU"

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO Singapore" Veena his wife gushed

Ive never been to Singapore" II said surprised

Devesh tried not to look shocked
Veena smiled "SEEE NOW U have a reason to come over, main isko lekar jaaon apne saath?" Veena held II's hand and asked R&B

"Ummm" he grunted

RAKSHASAN
U CAN GET A BREAK NO?
I AM THE SLAVE DRIVER NO
LET ME GO DA
RAKSHASAN!!!!

ATLEAST MAKE MANYA HAPPY

"How long are u guys here?" II asked eagerly

"A week" "Devesh's parents live in Ahmedabad, uske baad mere parents, we ditched it all for Diwali with the
tall aunty huh?" she held her three year old and cooed

He reached with two fingers and aimed for II's nose ring
"Bug" he said

R&B chuckled and reached for the lil guy, he went to him happily

"Bug" he pointed with a fat finger

R&B reached and caressed the rock and said "Ring" he taught the boy
He listened to R&B repeated it like SEVEN times and said "BUG"

They all laughed

YOU WILL ONLY LOVE KIDS THAT SHARE YOUR FETISH

"Chal kal ka plan bana" Devesh hinted

R&B nodded

Sam dragged II... "I will add u to FB" II promised

"Gorgeous Iyer girl" Veena gushed

"U are a gorgeous Gujju" II promised

AND YOU ARE A MADDENING MONSTER

Around midnight she went up with Lasya and Sam, Sam fed her, Akka & Co had left

Ii curled up on the day bed on the 1st floor lounge

The rainy afternoon-got kissed like-crazy couch

A YEAR AGO
SIGH!!
A YEAR AGO?
REALLY?
I SEE HIM AND MY INSIDES HURTLE LIKE A THING ON A ROLLER COASTER
FREE FALL

She sneezed and curled up

Lasya snoozed, and II followed not following Sam's chatter

Lasya lay by II and snored... sleeping through all the noisy, spectacular fire works
He came up at 2:42 AM, with Devesh & Veena

Found her fast asleep cuddling Lasya

"See how cruel he is? He has relegated her to the 1st floor lounge" Devesh joked

"Stop it" his wife bristled

R&B was the wealthiest of his group, but just be seeing him or talking with him no one could ever tell

All his friends were employed, he was the only one self employed and with a net worth of Rs.200 crores?

And him and his wife warred every other day... that was unique too
All his friends "dated" at CMU and married "Daddy's choice" or "Mamma's choice

R&B was different
None of the wives were Iyer

"Poor thing, she must be so tired" Veena gushed caringly

R&B nodded

II was so far gone she had no idea when Sam picked up the baby and left for Shanti Niketan

"she looks so innocent" she whispered, soothing II 's silky snake of a braid

"she is too unpretentious and unassuming for our deadly crowd" she worried to R&B

Did u see the ones that were pregnant? how they bullied everyone around? Ek ne Mahavir ki class le li, I had to almost throw her out" Sam said viciously

R&B half smiled

He wished he could carry her upstairs, but with one hand out of action it wasnt feasible

"Did u give her something for Diwali?" Sam asked softly
He shook his head... "Too busy" he lied

"How horrible, Dad would give ma something every year, Tan ne mujhe girls weekend diya Bali mein" she winked

The bro sis duo stared at the sleeping girl

"Chachi didnt bring her a Rolex no?" Sam whispered, bitterly

"U were hoping?" he lashed cynically

Sam nodded and began to cry silently, a helpless plea of a cry unable to express how much she wanted her bro 's wife to be accepted by the snotty, nose in the air immediate family and Delhi's high society acquaintances.
You cant force someone to accept a person, but by God Sam was trying with all her might

"We are such a messed up family" Sam whispered inaudibly "U dont talk to Dad, Dad spends every waking
moment sucking up to his crook of a baby brother, his brother doesnt
forget to put Dad's bahu in her place on the org chart" "Manya thinks Dad doesnt love her"
"I doubt my MIl would have agreed to let me marry Tan if it was after Ma's passing" Sam whispered
"We are all having babies and are all acting like everything is great on the surface" she smiled

R&B lowered his head...
"Chachu's sons were plotting something with that MP, jiska BIL got caught in the prostitution ring in Bangkok" Sam had a disgusted expression

R&B squirmed uncomfortably, he didnt care for dirt on any body, but there were something Sam couldnt tell Tan or Ranjan
He was Sam's sounding board...

"Atleast we are not as screwed up as Mr Arora's son... he took his cousin to bed" Sam whispered
"All of Golflinks knows... he introduced himself to II, I dragged her quickly to meet Tan's cousin, as if woh mili nahi kabhi cousin se" Sam cringed

R&B looked up not shocked by it at all, their social circle was a depraved, morally corrupt, and deviant lot

He drove Sam home, and returned at 3, and sat by his wife for an hour reading and went up to bed...

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks gals...
Will be more active in weekends😊
As a result of new responsibility will be in office this Sunday for few hours as we have a major production release...

But catch you guys every morning n evening for few minutes..
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sri this morning you did not write a poem; putti did not make her appearance; it was different than the usual mornings. Good morning guys have a good n a healthy day.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

SushSathisha thumbnail
aweee i feel so bad for II!!!!
i mean i understand how it feels when u feel so out of place!

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Dude do something. II don't bother yourself about something which you do anything about.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
I know it was too long but Phir bhi aage kya hua Nisha 😳
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very interesting update Nisha..

The rich people life looks glitter in the surface n gutter in the deep...
Felt bad very bad for Sam,  how badly she wants to see normal Bhalla family...
Sooner or the later everything will fall into place..
For sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
After almost knowing a person for a year is II right in being angry and avoiding her husband? Does she not know that he would not tattle to anyone and that to sth which ain't true at all, you can be unreasonably angry at someone you love but here she is blaming him for sth he is not done or has reached Upto conclusions that it's him on whom she has to take it all out, when all he has done throughout the day and evening is to take care of her.

Firing up your loved one for somebody said sth and you can't revert back is understandable;
Sam is that lady whom every family needs as an essential and manny is someone who exists even though you don't wish for them to do; like happiness it's an essential; but sorrow is a part n parcel of our lives and it exists even though we don't wish for it. Life's that mixture of every essential and unwanted things in equi proportion and we take it as we get it.

And dude is that thing that even though we wish for we don't have it in our lives 😃 like peace and tranquility