SS 60 Good News - Page 62

Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome plot development...insecurity of the two women seeking to consolidate their position and attention of those around themEdited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Sometimes when we see someone live the life we so desire but miss we find it hard to acknowledge the reasons for it. Manny is unable to accept that in the new found normalcy and happiness in MM she is not the contributor. Her resentment of all that II is , is what she herself is not or cant be. She thus begins to spew the venom or hurt her that seems undeservedly get all the limelight and attention of her loved ones. She is resentful and poor II is soft target.
Good Luck Dristi.
Good morning/ evening All.
Hey Dristi...all the very best shine in your exams and come out with flying colours
Yo all...🤗
Wish you the best Eyesight
II wished manny happy dipavali. Manny didn't acknowledge the wishes nor wished in return but simply tried to correct her.
Isn't this too mean. II tries never to show her resistance / unwillingness while she is interacting with manny still manny does it everytime. It might actually be so difficult for II to deal with it. Dude doesn't have to stay at appas place however II has to stay in mm. I want dude atleast to reassure II that he is there for her.
Good morning  n evening all..
Dristi all the best...

I will become busy from today as one of my teammate's knee surgery turned into nightmare n he has been advised to take two months rest... I am taking over some of his responsibilities for next two months.. May not be much active in SoSY...So hope to see you guys morning n evening when the updates come...
😊
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Take care Putti.
Since morning I was wondering where are you?
Good morning all
Best of luck drishti!!!
Putti take care of ur health and see I here daily every morning nd evening
😊