Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Was just wondering if someone gives something extremely expensive to II she might think that the person is trying to turn her into rich bahu. If someone doesn't she might feel they do t coz she is middle class Iyer. It's not about gift but the intent. With what intent one and and with what the other takes.
Can relate with real life a lot. When you gift something to extremely well to do person you really have lot going on your mind:
Will they use what you give
They already have all that you can gift and of much better quality than you can gift. Etc.
The way you write and at the pace is remarkable. Always wonder how do you come up with all this. Superb.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

After almost knowing a person for a year is II right in being angry and avoiding her husband? Does she not know that he would not tattle to anyone and that to sth which ain't true at all, you can be unreasonably angry at someone you love but here she is blaming him for sth he is not done or has reached Upto conclusions that it's him on whom she has to take it all out, when all he has done throughout the day and evening is to take care of her.

Firing up your loved one for somebody said sth and you can't revert back is understandable;
Sam is that lady whom every family needs as an essential and manny is someone who exists even though you don't wish for them to do; like happiness it's an essential; but sorrow is a part n parcel of our lives and it exists even though we don't wish for it. Life's that mixture of every essential and unwanted things in equi proportion and we take it as we get it.

And dude is that thing that even though we wish for we don't have it in our lives 😃 like peace and tranquility

I agree, she should "know" he  would never ridicule her, but she is not sure about Manny, everything abt Manny makes her uncomfortable and unsure, if she were super confident and self assured of her place in R&B's life she wouldnt let Manny  "get to her"

But she is not in that place, so its very easy for Manny to rattle her
II is surrounded by such wealth, I mean insanely rich folks who can  be indifferent and confident in such circumstances?

Only someone like R&B
He can be that way because he has amassed Rs.200 crores before his 30th Bday

Try being middle class in such a crowd one would say... so ya... its NOT EASY😭
Appa feared such a day for II, since the day she announced she was going to marry R&B
II is living it now😭
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I agree, she should "know" he would never ridicule her, but she is not sure about Manny, everything abt Manny makes her uncomfortable and unsure, if she were super confident and self assured of her place in R&B's life she wouldnt let Manny "get to her"

But she is not in that place, so its very easy for Manny to rattle her
II is surrounded by such wealth, I mean insanely rich folks who can be indifferent and confident in such circumstances?

Only someone like R&B
He can be that way because he has amassed Rs.200 crores before his 30th Bday

Try being middle class in such a crowd one would say... so ya... its NOT EASY😭
Appa feared such a day for II, since the day she announced she was going to marry R&B
II is living it now😭

I agree but these two whenever are hurt from somebody's action tend to take it out on each other and that has to stop but I also know it would happen in course of time. Dude gets skeptical when a guy comes around her and she goes self depreciating when manny goes all motherly on her baby brother coz ultimately what they do is hurt each other.

All of her fears are justified and I speak all these without personal experience so maybe you are right they will overcome it but with time as that's the natural course of it.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

I agree but these two whenever are hurt from somebody's action tend to take it out on each other and that has to stop but I also know it would happen in course of time. Dude gets skeptical when a guy comes around her and she goes self depreciating when manny goes all motherly on her baby brother coz ultimately what they do is hurt each other.

All of her fears are justified and I speak all these without personal experience so maybe you are right they will overcome it but with time as that's the natural course of it.

Wht I think they should start talking bout wht they feel instead of keeping it to themselves which becomes a blow when comes out
Like if dude has said he didn't like her friend abhi then she would not hav thought that he didn't like staying at DII!
Same way II should also voice her insecurities at least in front of him it's high time now
Technically they know each other for a year now and still not sure of each other
There relationship has improved a lot these days but taking is the main issue
Although II talks like there is no tommorow but when it comes to her feelings she takes a step back..
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

II n baldie 😳
dristi64 thumbnail
SR, SONAL, PUTTI

THANK YOU🤗
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

SR, SONAL, PUTTI

THANK YOU🤗

All the best; all my seniors have gone crazy enjoying there last few days left uploading pictures on trips holidays feasting and what not.
Mine start from this Friday.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION

I love and care for him with all my heart

I fuss and protect him soaking him with my tender loving care

I fight and make demands of him ordering him about as i only order the ones i love

Sam Sad and dude are accustomed to my ways and indulge me in my ways

Manny's equation with her brother is different my ways evoke her scorn

Every time she sees so speaks to me I feel cornered and doubted

No move has been made by her to make me welcome in her brother's life

She seems to think my ways are commonplace and demanding

She watches me with disdain her jibes shake me at the core

The taunts of me and mine with gumption I swallow

I later sulk and wallow in pity regretting my choice

It matters to me what she thinks of me and how she makes me feel

Rakshashan does not seem to mind or care at the slight I suffer

My endurance seem to be limited and i am smarting from my pain

dristi64 thumbnail