Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shru

In the last 20 years I have been ONCE, no not because I am a snob Desi but because it takes too much effort to find a bargain, I buy whenever I want whatever I want, we live pretty simply, I dont have summer cushions and drapes, winter cushions and drapes, summer crockery, Fall crockery winter crockery etc...

Half a dozen laptops, half a dozen ipads etc, kuch nahi hai, I dont have 80 pairs of shoes and 100 hand bags etc, I leave my purse in my car when I go into work, I survive with the same purse for 5, 7, 9 years even

I buy tons of things to take for family when I go to India, none of it designer, no Gucci Prada and such, my family and husband's family are all very middle class, Costco candy and Old Navy hoodies make them excited

IF I did BF shopping I would be richer by $50,000 atleast, but it doesnt matter...

My teenager turned 17 yesterday, so we went out to eat at Olive Garden, on my way home, I went to Target after they all got off, I live across from a Target

I have to go volunteer at a local hospital's Christmas tree show tomorrow from 2-6 PM, they decorate 100 or so trees and auction it off, like the most STUNNING trees you can ever imagine, each decorated based on a theme
Will find some pictures and post

I didnt have anything in red or green so got a scarf in red, and found Ferraro Rocher $7 candy for $2.25 each so bought 20 boxes to hand to school teachers, garbage guy, mail man, dentist tennis coach etc

So yes I saved $80? today... my biggest bargain in the last 10 years

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahahahahhah! II"s orders...Masttt!  Im loving this care n protection that II is showering on him...!❤️ and Dude's plan on finding his keyss..errm☺️

Errr..Chahuuu and Chachiii...🤢 I hateee themm to the COREEE🤢

Lovely update Nishaaa! 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Collective indifference 🤣    😆

It's like mass boycott of a person 😉 we younger lot do it in our family many a times when the person is being a pain in the mind body and ecosystem 😛Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tell me how to scale these people
Chachu
Chachi
Sam's MIL
Subbu's Mom
kaun kitna gira hua hai??? 😕

Love love love RnB when he told him she wont wear this kachra!! in the name of tradition n culture, they cant justify their all acts. Cheapness and Richness is directly proportional in Chachu's case!
Chache Chachi nu pyaar do!!! huh huh
those who are FAMILY dont need to remind it at every visit!

Nisha your Punjabi is impeccable!!! *claps*
specially Bheja as Peja 🤣 Superrr irruku!!!

And They both are getting on peak of Mt Everest in cuteness! When II goes wifey, Its treat to read ❤️

dristi64 thumbnail
Chachu and Chachi are at it again.. Showing II her place? They seem to have no idea that she's already more of a Bhalla to the two men in her life than Chachu's family has ever been.. these cheap tactics can have no lasting repercussions, except for poor II feeling humiliated. First Subbu ki mom and now this. But the Dude really shut up that guy 😃  good that II didn't get a chance to really dwell on Chachu's words and gift.

Ranjan's biggest fault seems to lie in his weakness for his family. 😒

Protective II and the Dude's acquiescence at being bullied 
their encounters always gets me so excited and happy... have to keep reminding myself that it's a story... sigh...

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
II eats eggs?? Kabse, I consider egg not to be nonveg and call myself a vegan
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont want people to confuse themselves with the saree, Dude meant II will not wear the WATCH
EVEN if Chachu happens to buy it, which he most likely wont, but even if he does and gifts it to II Dude told off Chachu she wouldnt wear a Rolex because she hasnt yet accepted the Rs.5 or 10 crore apartment in Chennai

A Rolex is pocket change compared to that

But Chachu is clever, he subtly told II "everyone" got a Rolex, even the husband Manya dumped... got one, because he was upto "their standard"

II only gets a run of the mill saree because she is not a so and so high society Punjabi family's  darling beti
She is just an Iyer

In persuading II to accept a imaginary Rolex Chachu effectively communicated that "they all got it"

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My bad! I understood his sentence for Saree, although it's clearly written for ROLEX!

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uff...😡. I hate Chachu and company...
Their inherent unpleasant nature is abrasive🤢
I have relatives like that, whom I can't avoid and I can't put up with either😭
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chachu and his 420 company 😡
You guys need wear Rolex watches now.. Because you need to watch the time now..  Your plan to take over Ranjan n his wealth is finished... THEY ARE IN A RIGHT WAY TO BECOME A NORMAL FAMILY...

Thanks to our parents for teaching us never get amused with wealth n stay grounded...

SR
I agree with you... Even we have such relatives...😡... But we never gave any hoot to them...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago