Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That cunning Chachu in MM...😡😡
Hope he will not say anything about incident n Dude's stitches and Dude goes mad on Ranjan..
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
moonwearer thumbnail

SHIELD OF PROTECTION

I want to care and safeguard you

Safeguard  you with my love

Safeguard  you  by being in close proximity

Forever be with you cherish you

Safeguard  you from pain

Safeguard  you like the eyelids guard the eye

Safeguard  you  the way your Ma did

The way your Dad Safeguards me

The way sentries guard a treasure trove

The reservoir preserves the rain water

The way the cuckoo preserves its melody

The way the jackfruit safeguards its taste

The army safeguards the country

The abode of snow safeguards India

Thorns safeguard roses

The way actress safeguard  their real age

The way Arjun safeguarded  his bow

The way my family safeguards Periappa

The way I safeguard and nurture ours within me

The way I forever wish to bear you in my heart

Safeguarding you with my deep affection

Forever having you stay deeply in love with me

I want to care and safeguard you

As my prized possession

Safeguard  you  by being in close proximity

By proclaiming you as mine forever

I resolve to stand forever beside you as your guardian Angel.

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Good morning everyone,
Going for Arishka's sports day in school!!
Will catch up afterwards.
Enjoy 😆
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
The way actress safeguard their real age
Awesome Sri!! Hilarious 👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always love such moments between the leads! 
She being herself and him being himself! 
The endearments... SIGH! 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
A peek into Sam's and the family's fears.
Ranjan reliving the horror in his mind.
II hears from Sam and doesn't have the have to leave him alone. She cuddles smothers and cares for him and he TALKS 😳 and that's TRUCE 👏

Real life can be a fantasy if we talk...   😃
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha Did you go for Black Friday shopping. I went across the border yesterday to Macy's for a bit...the store was like a zoo.  they opened at 6 in the evening and would close today at 12 midnight! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rolex & Rosemary; Fondle & Find

Morning or mid morning was a chaos,  many visitors from Jor Bagh, Golf Links, Maharani Bagh, Gurgaon,the wealthy,
the rich the famous, they lined up to askfor favors from Ranjan or grant favors

The lounge looked like a smuggler's den from the 1970s Hindi movies

Ranjan shifted nervously upon seeing the young couple

R&B was unaffected

II tried not to gawk, there was expensive liqor cases, craft beer, champagne cases, silver and gold jewelry bags
Baskets and baskets and bouqets of the most exquisite flower arrangements, it smelled like a garden

There was hand made mithais and Swiss chocolates and, desserts from all over India, and Middle East
She noticed boxes of baklava and tiramisu... she hadnt noticed 50% of the things were there last night

Chachu and two of his sons waited along with the handful of others

Ranjan introduced her, some she recognized from the wedding and reception some she had no clue

Chahi was grinning like a cat that had cream

He carried giant bags of gifts with him

II was confused, why he brought so much
Much of Chachu's actions were a mystery anyway to most Bhallas, they all knew it and they all looked away

Collective indifference

"Dekho jee hachi ne aapke liye peja hai" he smiled pulling a huge Fisher Price toy blanket rotating jiggly toy thing from a bag

"Thanks" II nodded uncomfortably

"Arey bhaisaab tell her I am family" Harish mocked Ranjan

"Ja gudiya" Ranjan smiled

"Thanks... but I am..." II stopped

Amma had strictly told her not to accept or buy anything for the baby until it came

Harish noticed R&B's hand, and made a BIG deal

The sons looked up from their phone and stared

"Ki hoya puttar jee?"

"I scraped it"

"Ki dassaan" Ranjan whined... "Tab bhi shaitaan ab vi" he shook his head wearily

"Aapki pehli diwali hai aur dekho haath mein khoon"

II's face paled...

AYYO!!
WHAT IS HE SAYING

"I am fine" R&B said dismissively

"Kya karne gaye the? Nahi nahi bata nahi mujhe main guess karanga... Tehri Garhwal mein hiking? trekking? kya kende ne woh" he looked at his sons

His not so outdoorsy sons didnt look amused  "Dad hum to bahar hi jaate hain India mein nahi" they claimed

"Oh sorry... Inko India mein jyaada kisi gall di khabar nahi... trekking mein aayi chot, bahu ko maloom haiga? pair mein woh bike ka axel ghusa?" he asked curiously

R&B nodded uncomfortably

"Ajee woh to"

"Hareesh... Hareeesh" Ranjan interuppted

"Woh iske pair mein itna INFACTION hoya... doctor ne jawab ditta see..." he explained in great detail to II

"He told me chachu" II mumbled

"Dhyan rakhin beta... dekh, kya laaya Utkarsh tere liye... baap bete katthe pehno jee, he pulled out a ROLEX bag, there was a pair for father and son"

"Aapko nahi na bhooli chachi" Chachu said with pride, and handed her a random saree bag... like she deserved something "less valuable" than his brother and his son

"Bahuon ne pasan kiya aapke liye batao, achhi hai?" he asked

II nodded and smiled... thanks

"Aapne kaha aaoongi aaoongi par aaye nahi, chache chachi ko pyar diya karo beta" Chachu admonished her  "Ghar par aao...
shopping shoooping chale jaana,... aapko Santushti se lekar Emporio tak SAB sikha denge bhabhiyan" "Kyon jee bhaisaab?" Harish guffawed

"Yes yes... u must go gudiya" Ranjan reassured

II nodded

"Do u want oats or toast?" she asked her husband

"Egga and bacon" he whispered

"Oats or Toast" she offered... trying not to smile

"Toast" he said grumpy...

"Poha khaogey?" she asked caringly

He nodded...

Ii went to the kitchen, the guests were being served, various things, two chefs were already at work in the chef style kitchen
II went to her favorite stove and quietlt made him eggs, praying Appa shouldnt show up
She made toast fixed his espresso, served herself poha and eggless spinach quiche, and took it to the kithen table

R&B was already hovering around her

She poured orange juie out, he wanted pineapple, she made herself filter coffee
they ate reading newspapers

"I think u served me the wrong breakfast" he pinned a piece of omelette with his fork and fed her

"I guess... chup chaap kha lo before whoever it belongs to arrives" she lied, playing along

She wanted to baby him and just sit on the couch cooing and petting him
But today was Diwali the house felt like a convention center

The menu choice for dinner awaited her approval, two stacks... of cards

Tan called...

II finished up breakfast and chatted with the chefs helping out with lunch

chachu came in theatrically and gave ashirwaad... "Aapka sizenahi na pata...mera matlab...woh kya lehte hain
Woh aapki pasand nahi maloom aapki ghari shaam ko laata hoon" he lied

"nO...NO THANKS chachu" she denied vehemently

"arey... isko keh puttar" he pulled a news watching Conde Nast Traveler reading R&B to chime in, trying to kiss up...
Chachi had senta cheap inexpensive saree for a reason... to show II "her place" in the Bhalla family
"

"She wont wear it" R&B said bluntly for a Rolex

"Arey ay kee dasseya betaji" he looked horrified

R&B wasnt willing to budge, II eye signaled him NOT to be rude

The younger chef...not the regular Goan guy but another one, looked for gossip, pausing the dicing of rosemary leaves

"She must wear a Rolex... it its a Bhalla tradition... woh Manya ki shaadi hui, usko, matlab uske husband ko dee maine Rolex... Tanmay ko... sabnu mileya" Harish insisted

"She got an apartment as a wedding gift, the scroll lays unopened" he informed Chahu to shut him up

"I will be upstairs II" he told his wife

"Take the 200 mg ones not the 400 mg, they knock u out" she said "The erthromycin too" she calledas he walked away

He paused turned and half smiled  "will do" he nodded

Chachu waited, and wandered, one of his sons came in to leave his plate in the sink, "Chaliye jee" he called out loudly to his first born AND LEFT

Sam called an hour or so later... to chat to ask what time they were expected in the evening
She chatted and laughed and asked which designer had custom designed an outfit for Lasya andwas told who it was

"U shud come over for an hour I will show u what I am wearing, they are taking the boys for squash at Oberoi"

"THEY matlab?"II asked

"Tera rakshasan, Bala Tan aur boys" "And the panchsheel cousin, and my bestfriend's hubby"

"MY rakshasan is not going anywhere" II shrieked

She hung up and sprinted up..."Dont u dare" she warned

"What?" he asked casually lounging on the living room couch using the giant 6 feet monitor for work, typing with his left hand on his Macbook

"Sam said u are taking the boys somewhere"

"I AM not playing he said carelessly

"YOU are not leaving the house"

"II"
"ARGUE PANNADE" she ordered

"Its all sewn up now, dont over react" he said casually

"U spilled a glass of blood, got three stitches and were knocked out... I AM SORRY, try leaving the house" she warned

He was amused

He couldnt recall the last time anyone bullied him

She walked over to the chest of drawer, pulled and grabbed his keys

"II" he protested

"Konnuduven onna" (Will kill u) she hissed

"show me how" he whispered

Tan called him... "Ive been told I cant go" R&B said looking at his wife, she tucked his keys in her... ermm... curves

R&B watched curiously getting up, stalking her pinning her on the wall, as he spoke with Tan

"I might not LOOK like a genius, RAKSHASANEY... I wont hide it here forever" II spat at him, as he chuckled wishfully,
making plans to fondle and find his keys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like nisha said its not them that are enemies of each other it's the memory that's bitterest enemy of each other, like the saying goes "doodh ka jalla chaanch bhi phoonk kar peeta hai" meaning the one who is got a burnt by hot milk even fears to drink the cold butter milk.. These people concerned here are already living the tragic moment when the one who connected them walked away so smoothly not to return ever thus breaking out the link that kept them connected some tried to join some went so faraway that they needed a new link to keep them together, so even the slightest of shake in the normal circumstances feels like the links gonna break apart once again and the fear is justified, II had to bear those words then coz they came out from a lady who has already seen them falling apart and in the happier circumstances she dint want it again. II is that link who unknowingly keeps them together so the brunt of the incident went to her but that was temporary as is every other fear or happiness in life.

That quite overcome with love for the vulnerable loving yet lonely deadpan expression bearing man was so endearing and this is the first time he is actually heard what she talks when she is asleep 😳

It's the Festival of Lights and not only the house but their minds their hearts and their lives most importantly is lighted this time after four long years, let's hope their ain't any short circuit in form of chachu or chachi or manny 😆