SS 60 Good News - Page 105

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Just heard from Asma

She wants me to give all of you a BIG HUG from her desk. And says she missing hanging out here. She rattled names but Nlame it on my age can't remember them all! Big smile Big smile
Originally posted by avni_19

LOL... Goodluckkk Kajaalll... Mine is next weekkk... and look at me...rounding the sosy forum!LOLLOLLOL

Don't mind if I sound like mom...
But wht to do I m one
So girls go study...
No compromise in that Angry
I promise we will not eat much pages Smile
Asma i like to believe mine was one of the names you mentioned to O.Good to know you are doing well and missed the deluge...my folks are well though i haven't been able to speak to my parents for 48 hours now...spoke to my brother. Hope work eases soon though it might take a while for Cchennai to get back to shape from the images i see. Cuddalore Kanchipuram all badly hit as well.
Hi O...
Happy to see you around... Trust you are doing good..
Convey our hugs to Asma..

Even I am bit busy for next 2 months so will not be much around in SoSY..
Late to reply on update...
II should stop worrying about seeking everyone's acceptance. Otherwise tell Manny on the face..
And also she should stop worrying about her middle class status n feeling guilty for Akka..  Each one will have different fortune in their fate.. It cannot be changed by feeling guilty or sacrificing...

Coming to Manny she is also immature like II in some matters.. It will take time for her to understand II.. Everyone cannot be goody goody with II... In future even if Manny understantds II, Manny will not treat II like Sam... They will have bitter-sweet relationship... 
That's why I always compare Sahana with Manny, she is very possessive of Dude...

Nivi is sweet like Sam
Sahana is possessive like Manny

They have to get some traits of Buas right..Wink

Oh no Sri I'm sure your parents will be well. Which part of chennai are they at? Not in the flood plains I hope.
I remember some
Putti and Dristi thank you for remembering me Embarrassed
O great to see you.
So nice to see tables turn. It's normally neelasma informing us About you.