I am off to bed...

So soon??
Anyway you hav to go to work tommorow so sleep dear
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: putti77

I don't know whether it is true.. If yes then disgusting ðŸ˜¡

Unfortunately yes, I saw this today morning in Times Now!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Where has Nams disappeared to?
Putti goodnight

These politicians will never learn...when will the vote bank politics mind set leave them.😡

Everytime some election comes around I grumble and drag myself to vote...doing my duty as a citizen of the country
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prank 2

Amma Akka all checked on her thinking she was sick, enquired on what R&B was doing right now
"Out in the lawn playing soccer with the boys" she said

"Hes not upset?" Akka asked shocked

"Dino 100 per bomb blast la pona, after a point the body and mind turn immune" (100s seem to die everyday in a massacre how long can the body and mind act like its a the very first time)

Akka was quiet

"Plus he is adamant he wants to go back, so being normal will make his case stronger, plus he loves those monsters" II grumbled

"Ennadi pannina?" Akka enquired worried

"Nothing yet, they just woke me SCREAMINg because he was winning in foozball" II mumbled

"what is foozball di?" Akka asked in awe

Oru table la there are a bunch of guys hanging from rods pinned across, there is a tiny ball u have to rotate the rods and score goals. like soccer" II explained cynically

Akka laughed

"Ur explanations are funny"

"My husband is not, I told him last night he cannot goback, he told me on myface he IS" II said in despair

"Dont fight with him Ishita"Akka begged

"And quietly let him go?" II began to cry again

"U have to trust him to be safe"Akka whispered

"HOW can I, I have seen pictures of Bataclan HIS concert pictures, he didnt take em as u know he wont do "selfies", I have seen pictures of every frickin place they were all at at some point" II's belly churned
As Nivi appearedfrightened

Akka grunted

"10TH AROONDISSEMENT is TWO blocks from his house" II shrieked, wiping tears and sniffling, beginning to sneeze as her nostril was teased by tears

"How is ur cold raja?"

"Cold is FINE, this crisis is bigger now" II explained

She stood in the balcony

Shravu yelled  "Chithiii did u do it?" he screamed

"Poda!!!" II made a face at him

"I TOLD U she did it she did it, its her FAVORITE prank when we get a smoothie" Shravu tattled

R&B paused and leaned on a treelooking ather

She turned away and stared at the inside wall

"Try telling him patiently, dont fight kanna" Akka begged

"I will do as I please" II said defiantly

"amma is RIGHT u are a BRAT" Akka cursed "dont do anything stupid" Akka warned

"Whatever" II shrugged
And blew up on a lock of hair laying on her nose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a beautiful Saturday, on the 14th... kinda warm and sun actually making an appearance, she ate aloo parantha for breakfast arranged for an assortment for thelil and bigmen,made two kind s of chutney
Mint,
peanut and cilantro
There was already enough date chutney left over

The stuffing was minimally spicedso asto help the flavor of the chutneys

There was raspberry yogurt, with fresh raspberries and and sour cream with chopped up pomegranates too

They all trooped in around 1, when Mahavir was whipping up the 4th parantha
"Pankha chalayen he asked R&B politely, he smiled and thanked

R&B served juice for the boys and grabbed himself a beer

She left the kitchen strategically...

The fan blades began to spin, and lo and behold the blades shed millions of  pieces of corn flakes and sprayed haldi tinted flour  ALL OVER THE KITCHEN

The boys were startled, and coated all at the same time, beginning to sneeze..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shilpa

If we listened to the extreme Left, Liberals and so called "intellectuals" like Arundhati Roy and Rajdeep Sardesai and all the Congress party, we will be convinced, the British Raj and the Mughal invasion did not happen and Indian historians dreamed it up, and how Mughals did not kill maim and destroy, and how the British were "kind and compassionate" and gave us "English" as a legacy

In fact, based on how Tipu Sultan Jayanti has evolved and all the political correctness bull shit about how the British HAD to trap AND SHOOT DOWN  100s inside Jalianwalah Bagh, in order to "bring control and discipline", you would think India deserved it

Left to them they would voluntarily secede to the militant Arabs or ISIS or the British all over again

Nobody in this country wants pork to be taken off the school menu, I hear in parts of Montreal and Michigan school districts aggressive campaigns are being conducted to have it taken off

Christians committed the crusades, forceful conversions etc

Hindus committ acts of atrocities also, but the scale is microscopic

But if u listened to the likes of Aamir Khan and Congress you will be fooled into believing Hindus need to be wiped out
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Prank no 2. Matlab there is more on the way.
Let's see Ii manages to win this time.
Dude, are you join to let your wife win ?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Putti

I dont think any one from your generation takes politics and the political system seriously anymore. Rightfully so

People like Jayalalitha is a shame on Hindus, they are so corrupt, their excretions must be glad they dont have to be in their bodies any more

No one is a shining example of good governance or ethics

The US is in the same state the election turn out here ranges between 40-50%, mostly Hispanic and Blacks, the White Caucasian male voter is almost off the roster
All the politicians here tailor messages to pander to Hispanics or Blacks

Asians, nobody cares about
Atleast this country has fabulous infrastructure, and a good system to live your life "WITHOUT" a government

Lawyers are the closest to being called criminals in this country

You can start a business in an hour, get ur public records in an hour or less, u can pay parking tickets online, u dont fear being raped by a cop if he stops u at midnight
(U only fear getting shot by one if u are black)

It is so sad to see politicians hijacking the good done by common man

The Desi Tamil group in my town sent out a plea email asking me to donate to the floods

I said to myself "In ur ass"

I would rather send it directly to a family instead of sending to Jayalalitha & Co
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Putti

I am following the Reuters site to track the TN floods because my parents are there, I see posts from well meaning individuals and companies WANTING TO DO GOOD

One such thing I saw was "Redbus" I went on to the site, I was SO TOTALLY IMPRESSED

Kudos!! to the young men that turned adversity into opportunity and utilized India's free market system to build such a innovative business
Left to Jayalalitha or Rahul Gandhi, they would have demanded they be paid 50% of the profits some how, or get a board seat some how

Jayalalitha's crime spree is much talked about, apparently her goons would drive around town and look at "Well maintained" bungalows in posh areas like Nungambakkam and Adyar and Poes Garden etc, and go tell her, she will send them to those homes, beat the families up if they are not willing to sign over their property to her

The only thing I appreciate in her is she is a Hindu and stands up to Congress's agenda of ethnic/religious cleansing of Indian Hindus

No, I am not part of the RSS, or devout, or practicing or a militant Hindu, I just want Hinduism to survive this century
I dont want Sonia & Co to take credit for wiping it out of India

Jayalalitha and Modi are a few that work towards that cause, so I am proud of it
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ennadi pannine enquired Akka to which II replied ' nothing yet'
Now see why it's a loaded statement. 😃 .
If knowing is half the battle then in II's dictionary, digging a hole for yourself is the another half of the battle. 😆
Okie now haldi flour is going to be added to the gooey mess she is going to be dunked with.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha...I just don't like anything about politics or politicians...for me they have become necessary evil. Very less people in their breed care for the country and people. 
Today as we came back from some function we saw around 20 to 25 Muslims all wearing white...collecting money for Chennai 
 The first thought in my mind was will this money really reach the people
We get so many cells from so called NGOs...they come home also...it will be same thought...from donating clothes toys money people to it...but do all these things reach the people in need. ...we should just hope for the best.

Next thing people preaching about other religions. ...all these days it was just people who follow Christianity who were propagating now this has  spread to Muslims also. During Christmas they stand in front of Parks with gaily wrapped gifts and they keep giving it to all the passers by...when we open it ...it will be full of small books about Christ...religion...small bibles. During ramzan there talks arranged where in people can ask questions about Qur'an and anything and some people will answer them...Hindus will be invited mainly  and then there will be good arranged
 Now even they go door to door and give books wrapped in covrts.

Why do they want people to convert? Why can't people be left free to follow whatever they want. And I know Hindus also have their own faults...really I sometimes feel where is the world going to. Everything is exploited by some people or the other

The Hindu mattas as they are called fight for who should be the successor...allegations of molestation...misuse of funds and property and what not. 

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago