Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Wisian

Actually, I was thinking that he is cuter than all the others. β˜ΊοΈ
But I have only - and only just- seen one episode after he entered. Colours has blocked the streaming of episodes in my region... 

Okay... so, I officially take this back. I am still catching up on yesterday's episode, and nope... I can't nurse a crush on this guy. πŸ˜³ He is trying too hard to match the new WC's accent, and failing miserably at it.

And the new WC too - what is is she even wearing? That faux leopard print and that gaudy on her lips... Her tastes are of the standard I'd normally associate with Rakhi Sawant. πŸ€”
Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

spam se yaad aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u need to change ur color to khooni laal too...come join the club πŸ˜³...we will party here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
u do it like kwerky or not ur choice πŸ˜›...personally  i want u to spam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tum kya interesting spam karti ho i know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...credits Soni AT n CC #2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Bold: Achha? GG, abhi mera mood okay hai. Aisi tareef na, merey bad mood ke liye bachaa ke rakho... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That is when I will need it the most... Aaj-kal toh aisey hi kaam chal rahaa hai mera... 

Wisian thumbnail

woh sab toh theek hai but how r u managing moving around?  m sure u r having some problem there...aww wisu πŸ€— ...take care πŸ€—have lots of calcium n vitamin D oriented food...will help ur toe bone πŸ˜³
me toh m born late riser πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but BB ke chakkar mein being late sleeper too ...abb tak toh manage karr rahi hu...but pata nahi how long 
mera gala...u know na Wisu...healing my throat related problem takes a very long time...irritation has gone but cough hogaya hai ...which as u know ki abb will last for like a month 
baaki do catch up soon with BB...wanna see u in BB forum too πŸ˜³

@Deficiency: Yeah, there is some idiopathic reason for this. I have been taking very high doses of Vit D for the last 5 years, and I still have a deficiency. What makes matters really bad is that I see no sun at all... I think, I have to move back to India. Tabhi theek hogaa yeh... 

@Galaa: it is not a healthy habit, but have you asked your doctor to prescribe a cough suppressant/syrup? Sometimes, such long lasting coughs can also result in other inflammatory processes - so it isn't always a good idea to suffer through them...

@Bigg Boss: I haven't watched much while I was in Delhi, but ab shuru karaa hai. Just finished Monday's nomination episode. It was an okay episode... I hope the milking task is as interesting as the precap makes it appear to be...
Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

+1

Yes, Wisu...you can do it...in this BB season itself. Soni AT waali toh mainey bhi dekhi hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sport Exercise

Come on...jaldi jaldi...danger-waala laal rang will suit you more.πŸ˜†
Sport Exercise

LOL... Ab tum se seekh liyaa hai mainey - kaisey sirf serious posts karney chahiye... But agar Rishabh ka AT hai, toh I'll start spamming that... 

And where are you getting all these emoticons from? Mujhe bhi chahiye... 
Wisian thumbnail

just 720 posts to go πŸ˜ƒ
Wisu come on...u can do it πŸ₯³

LOL... just 720? 

Ek zamaanaa tha when you were volunteering to make posts on my behalf GG (yaad hai, when I was new and had all those post restrictions), and ab yahaan the two of you are egging me on to make 720 posts (jaldi-se-jaldi, if possible today itself)... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

LOL... Ab tum se seekh liyaa hai mainey - kaisey sirf serious posts karney chahiye... But agar Rishabh ka AT hai, toh I'll start spamming that... 

And where are you getting all these emoticons from? Mujhe bhi chahiye... 

Here:

hug

There is a panel on the right...where you can select an emoticon in different categories. It is easier to actually search on top - "confused", "boxing" etc - than go through all categories to find one.

Yes, Rishabh AT is there...I think.
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail

LOL... just 720? 

Ek zamaanaa tha when you were volunteering to make posts on my behalf GG (yaad hai, when I was new and had all those post restrictions), and ab yahaan the two of you are egging me on to make 720 posts (jaldi-se-jaldi, if possible today itself)... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@bold: Nahi nahi...hum log itney bhi utaawaley ya nishthur nahi hain.😳😳 You have other work too.

Take one week to cover the gap. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wait
Kwerky thumbnail
So what did you think after watching the two episodes, Wisu?
Kwerky thumbnail

Okay... so, I officially take this back. I am still catching up on yesterday's episode, and nope... I can't nurse a crush on this guy. πŸ˜³ He is trying too hard to match the new WC's accent, and failing miserably at it.

And the new WC too - what is is she even wearing? That faux leopard print and that gaudy on her lips... Her tastes are of the standard I'd normally associate with Rakhi Sawant. πŸ€”

Yeah, WHAT was she wearing? Uggghhh.

So finally...taking back the opinion on Rishabh or not..after watching two episodes? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

@bold: Nahi nahi...hum log itney bhi utaawaley ya nishthur nahi hain.😳😳 You have other work too.

Take one week to cover the gap. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wait

LOL... I think, I'll meet the target ... Dekho, kaisey 4 hours mein mainey 10 posts banaa daali hain... πŸ˜Ž