Sitcom Sitters Chat Club #4 ~ Happy New Year 2017 Wisu n kwerky~ (IO) - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Yes, Wisu. This season is much better than the previous 2-3 seasons. But it is also a pretty annoying one due to several reasons - the much obvious bias for Bani (who I think is one of the rudest HMs ever and abuses at the drop of a hat. She has a pretty bad attitude.), rules being applied conveniently, nominations being dragged for weeks and getting evicted people back...
I don't have any clear favorite but like you, I find Rohan is the best of the lot.😊 He has been treated pretty unfairly this season. I find him more mature than nearly all of the others and it's always hilarious to hear the other HMs branding him as "immature" frequently. He doesn't get into unnecessary fights or doesn't try to hog the limelight but when he speaks, he makes sense. So rooting for him only.πŸ₯³

But it seems like, Bani has a huge following - and it confounds me that a person like her is idolized and supported so much. So it seems like she might win. But then what's new? πŸ˜† Look at Gulati, Prince etc...

@Lopa: Agree with you. She started off right but her obsession with Bani brings out the ugly in her and I don't like that aspect of her.

Aaj phir, the poor guy got called "matlabi" and "bachkana"... Limit hai yeh sacchi... 
And I agree, he has been treated unfairly from what little I have seen... 

Wouldn't it be really nice for once if Bigg Boss wouldn't be biased - no bias, no interference, only honest voting... that is the kind of season, I'd like to see... 
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

tauba tera Jalwa 
TaUba tera pyaar πŸ₯Ί
tera emotional πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...ATTYACHAARRR😑😑😑

Mainey bahut pyaar se bolaa tha, okay? πŸ˜‘
Bhavnaa ko samajhti toh atyaachaar nahin lagtaa... πŸ˜³

All the same, I am also kinda concerned. Ek pal kaho ki buraa beet rahaa hai samay, aur phir puchho toh batati bhi nahin ho ki kya problem hai... πŸ€” ... ...
Anyhoo... jo bhi ho, I hope it is all fixed and good. πŸ€—

And thank you for making the new thread... ab wahin milengey... πŸ˜Ž
Edited by Wisian - 7 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

it started with bang...u missed many interesting moment...beech se dekhke don't know kya samajh aaya?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
it is best season after season 6 IMO...i find rohan a good boy types but too bland n boring...i miss gaurav πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I agree on Gaurav, GG.😊 If he was still in the house, would have supported him. Liked him from the start but Bani le doobi usko.πŸ˜• He wasted his time and this opportunity over her...and he was also extremely guarded in his behavior. 

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wisian

Aaj phir, the poor guy got called "matlabi" and "bachkana"... Limit hai yeh sacchi... 
And I agree, he has been treated unfairly from what little I have seen... 

Wouldn't it be really nice for once if Bigg Boss wouldn't be biased - no bias, no interference, only honest voting... that is the kind of season, I'd like to see... 

@bold: And pigs will fly. πŸ˜† It's getting worse every season. Yes, would like such a season where they don't conveniently peddle their own narrative and stop projecting people in a different light owing to biased editing. 

Miltey hain next thread par...😊
GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: admissioninfo

thanks for excellent information ...

what information?? πŸ˜•πŸ€”
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Getgoing I hope you read this... The Torrent link u once gave me no longer works... 
Any other site / link u can link me too pretty please ?? :( :(
GETGOIN thumbnail
ok
this CC thread is over now ...please no more posting