Frequent Posters

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

theekh toh ho na? πŸ€”
how r u managing yaar?? 

Haan, theek hoon main, GG... Thank you for asking. πŸ˜ƒ 
I still haven't adjusted to the time time difference... but in another few days, I'll again become a late riser... πŸ˜³
At work, I usually sit with my leg atop another chair. This keeps the foot elevated. 
I also take a painkiller or two every morning and afternoon, so I actually don't even feel any pain. 
After next week, I'll get another X-ray done, by then I am sure, it would have healed... 

How are you? Galaa theek huaa? 
Now that classes have begun, kaisey manage kar rahi ho sab kuchh?
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wisian

What is great about Kwerky crossing the mark is that unlike most of us - with lots and lots of spam posts to our credit - Kwerky has achieved this all by non-spam posts. πŸ˜³

😳😳 Embarrassing me, haan...
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail

Achha... do you think that Rishabh is cute? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

When the show started, I thought that they were finally compensating for the lack of cute guys in previous seasons - We had Vikas, Keith, Ankit entering on the first day itself... and all three of them are already out of the show.  
For one, the show airs at such an ungodly hour. Uss par, the males populating the show are of the likes of Prince and Suyash... There is no incentive left... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@bold: πŸ˜†

I think he is definitely way better than Suyyash and Prince...maybe even cute. He has a very different personality...he keeps changing his look every week, which is interesting.

Yeah, Keith and the others were definitely better looking than this lot. I think it is rumored that Keith is coming back this week...let's see.

Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

😳😳 Embarrassing me, haan...

Achha, batao... when and where have you spammed, huh? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wisian thumbnail

@bold: πŸ˜†

I think he is definitely way better than Suyyash and Prince...maybe even cute. He has a very different personality...he keeps changing his look every week, which is interesting.

Yeah, Keith and the others were definitely better looking than this lot. I think it is rumored that Keith is coming back this week...let's see.

Actually, I was thinking that he is cuter than all the others. β˜ΊοΈ
But I have only - and only just- seen one episode after he entered. Colours has blocked the streaming of episodes in my region... 
Edited by Wisian - 8 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail

Actually, I was thinking that he is cuter than all the others. β˜ΊοΈ
But I have only - and only just- seen one episode after he entered. Colours has blocked the streaming of episodes in my region... 

Haan, cuter than the rest...but definitely not cuter than Keith (for me). πŸ˜†

But Rishabh has his own set of problems - he tends to cross the line and goes vulgar at times. Wouldn't have said it if it happened only once, but from the precap for today's episode (as seen on the forum)..it seems like he crossed the line again today.

I like him as a contestant...for the way he plays the game.

The Colors website does not let me view the episodes in our region too.πŸ˜• I find it irritating and stupid...if they have enabled voting online for all these regions, why are they blocking the video content? Beat me. We have to wait for the telecast on TV or watch on another website.
Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What is great about Kwerky crossing the mark is that unlike most of us - with lots and lots of spam posts to our credit - Kwerky has achieved this all by non-spam posts. πŸ˜³

spam se yaad aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u need to change ur color to khooni laal too...come join the club πŸ˜³...we will party here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
u do it like kwerky or not ur choice πŸ˜›...personally  i want u to spam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tum kya interesting spam karti ho i know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...credits Soni AT n CC #2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GETGOIN thumbnail

Haan, theek hoon main, GG... Thank you for asking. πŸ˜ƒ 
I still haven't adjusted to the time time difference... but in another few days, I'll again become a late riser... πŸ˜³
At work, I usually sit with my leg atop another chair. This keeps the foot elevated. 
I also take a painkiller or two every morning and afternoon, so I actually don't even feel any pain. 
After next week, I'll get another X-ray done, by then I am sure, it would have healed... 

How are you? Galaa theek huaa? 
Now that classes have begun, kaisey manage kar rahi ho sab kuchh?

woh sab toh theek hai but how r u managing moving around?  m sure u r having some problem there...aww wisu πŸ€— ...take care πŸ€—have lots of calcium n vitamin D oriented food...will help ur toe bone πŸ˜³
me toh m born late riser πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but BB ke chakkar mein being late sleeper too ...abb tak toh manage karr rahi hu...but pata nahi how long 
mera gala...u know na Wisu...healing my throat related problem takes a very long time...irritation has gone but cough hogaya hai ...which as u know ki abb will last for like a month 
baaki do catch up soon with BB...wanna see u in BB forum too πŸ˜³
Kwerky thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

spam se yaad aaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u need to change ur color to khooni laal too...come join the club πŸ˜³...we will party here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
u do it like kwerky or not ur choice πŸ˜›...personally  i want u to spam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tum kya interesting spam karti ho i know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...credits Soni AT n CC #2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

+1

Yes, Wisu...you can do it...in this BB season itself. Soni AT waali toh mainey bhi dekhi hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sport Exercise

Come on...jaldi jaldi...danger-waala laal rang will suit you more.πŸ˜†
Sport Exercise
GETGOIN thumbnail

+1

Yes, Wisu...you can do it...in this BB season itself. Soni AT waali toh mainey bhi dekhi hai. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sport Exercise

Come on...jaldi jaldi...danger-waala laal rang will suit you more.πŸ˜†
Sport Exercise

just 720 posts to go πŸ˜ƒ
Wisu come on...u can do it πŸ₯³