Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Omggg Mayuuu n R are watching both serials.. yaayyy I can discuss them here then.. :D

Lucky agar time mile ya dil chahe toh please try to watch these shows.. they are fresh n good.. main bhi tab tak hi dekhungi jab tak ache rahen ge.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I personally like Ek Duje K Vaste more.. but we cant compare both shows as concept is completely different n both are equally good. 

The best part of both shows is that lead girl is shown STRONG n confident n INDEPENDENT ! N not bechari.. we can connect to them.. they are not sati savitris ๐Ÿ˜ณ

for best of the 2 has shifted quite a bit since the start.. first week it was Ek Duje.. next week it was Rang ... but mostly its been Rang.. as it has a complete story.. doesn't stick up to a bit..

since its a finite show.. probably its the reason.. we r meeting hero's sisters (elder & office waali's) going-to-be-hubby's.. ek hua teacher .. doosra hua office worker...

don't worry about the prolonging yaara.. both these shows are finite.. Sony will renew only if it gets good ratings... Sony aur ratings .. ka kuch khaas nehin banta.. so jyaada fikar karne ki jaroorath nehin hai..

I think the change of Sony Head has worked splendidly .. he was in Zee TV prior to this I think.. though he was originally from Sony in the past. Last head was a lady & she screwed it up big time... especially after the change in TRP system
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

I guess Sony tv is getting better and better ...

I remembered one more show am watching on sony again

Man Mein Hai Visshwas - the show is really good -portraying real life incidents related to God, faith, and miracles. Each episode is inspired by true life incidents that have occurred in the lives of people.

Lucky - if not anything watch -Man Mein Hai Visshwas๐Ÿ˜ƒ Spiritual

umm... I haven't watched even 1 episode completely but I hate Life Ok for competing with sony with every freaking show..

since Sony brought Main Mein Vishwaas.. they r rolling out similar show at same time
since Sony had Crime Patrol.. they brought in Savdhaan India
Sony had CID .. they have some Super Villains vs Cops r something like tht

&TV has some bhabhi serial.. so they have May I come in Madam

only Rajni Kanth is different from all of these off the list.. and that EK show.. Kalash in the recent starts
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@serious
u watching 11.22.63 kya ? my colleagues recommended the book to me... but I am thinking I might as well watch the mini-series๐Ÿ˜›
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually na I find Ek Duje more engaging since the beginning.. Its fresh.. But I watched it in one go and enjoyed it as a whole.
Kuch Rang was slow.. and less engaging I felt.. I like the concept.. but there was too much of Mama's boy wala kaam that I didn't really like.. bad me it got better.. Acting is awesome no doubts on that.. 
Btw Sonakshi is a nutritionist not a doctor ๐Ÿ˜†

Also, I had to fast forward the episodes of Rang cuz only some parts are worth watching not all.. especially the guy's mama mami n their son .. ughhh so annoying.. I always wait for lead girl's scenes though.. she carries them well n they are fun to watch..

Voilu voilaa :D
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I am sooo glad these two shows are finite.. I just hope they maintain the base of the show till the end..
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Oh I am sooo glad these two shows are finite.. I just hope they maintain the base of the show till the end..

now u guys will talk so much about it that I will have no choice but to check it out ๐Ÿ˜†
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ ash : yes even am happy that both serials are of finite series.
Kuch rang - I liked many characters in kuch rang . Especially mom is over - possessive for son is completely natural and u can find such ppl very easily. So Ishwari , dev and Neha are grey character.
I liked Neha character very much . At a age of 9 she becomes mother of two kids where she herself was a kid. Liked her frustration and anger.

Ek duje - I liked sumo character very much . Despite of living/upbringing by nana , Nani , mama , Mami etc , she is not at all abl-sabla nari otherwise 99% we have watched under this circumstance , that character turn out to be totally bechara ex- gopi vahu from Saathiya

@ Rahul - yes even I don't like life ok . But rajnikant is seriously faltu comedy. Main toh tarak Mehta bhi bahut dekha hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so my patience is really very good n high .

@ lucky ๐Ÿคฃ Aab tujhe dekhna hi padega
serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

@serious

u watching 11.22.63 kya ? my colleagues recommended the book to me... but I am thinking I might as well watch the mini-series๐Ÿ˜›

nah.. haven't taken up anything fresh.. hands full @ the moment ๐Ÿ˜›
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

nah.. haven't taken up anything fresh.. hands full @ the moment ๐Ÿ˜›

Accha ok. Chance mila toh yeh dekhna and then tell me how it is LOL

Hello all
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello

Hmm i guess i was stupid to go...

and then comment for .. which i am not even watching..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4602213&TPN=32&#p132782530

Finally giving gyaan again to someone..

Seriously am in gyan mode..